OBAMA the Dreamer???

Old 02-04-2008, 06:07 PM
n/a

Default OBAMA the Dreamer???

Won't put his hand over his heart when saying pledge of allegiance & won't use the bible when taking oath only will use the Koran. AND HE WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT? THINK NOT.
Hillary & Bill 2 for 1
Old 02-04-2008, 06:14 PM
n/a

Default Re: OBAMA the Dreamer???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willaim
Won't put his hand over his heart when saying pledge of allegiance & won't use the bible when taking oath only will use the Koran. AND HE WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT? THINK NOT.
Hillary & Bill 2 for 1
Some of those claims look false. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.asp
Old 02-04-2008, 06:25 PM
n/a

He ws pictured in one of our local papers with his hands folded in front of him while looking at OUR FLAG
Old 02-04-2008, 06:44 PM
n/a

How about three for one. Obama, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton! :bigthumbsup:
Old 02-04-2008, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willaim
He ws pictured in one of our local papers with his hands folded in front of him while looking at OUR FLAG
Can you give more details about the exact nature of this picture? Look up what they say about this matter on Snopes.com http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp
Old 02-04-2008, 11:12 PM
n/a

Obama said those who believe this email have been BAMBOOZLED!
Old 02-04-2008, 11:36 PM
n/a

this is a crock
Old 02-04-2008, 11:53 PM
n/a

Guys, I think moving to Costa Rica sounds very appealing if it comes to Hillary/Bill and/or Obama.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:23 AM
n/a

I think Obama is good, but he's not ready. I really wouldn't feel comfortable with him as President -- he seems a little naive. Someone called him "a suit full of hope" and while "hope" is my favorite word, I think our world is in a much too precarious position to only rely on hope. I might vote for him as I see him progress further down the road through the years. OK, now you can yell at me but I'm a Hillary and Bill fan. And yes I think it is a two for one deal. Also, she does have the experience and a wonderful built- in adviser. People say "Well she was just a First Lady" But I clearly remember when she was First Lady, everyone was down on her for being too involved! You can't have it both ways. This last 8 years has made such a mess of this country, when we went to Europe, we were advised by our travel courier not to advertise that we were Americans. It broke my heart. So, of course, my crazy husband wore a t-shirt with our flag on it, an eBay hat, and camera around the neck! Can you get anymore American Tourist! Anyway, I'm for Hillary and Bill (quite frankly I can't even watch McCain, he's snarly and annoying). But, as I said, this is just my opinion. And the last time I looked, this was still a free country.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:10 PM
n/a

Chelsea, Great Post! I agree with you on much of what you said, but I support Obama. That being said, once we have a nominee we will come together.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avista
Chelsea, Great Post! I agree with you on much of what you said, but I support Obama. That being said, once we have a nominee we will come together.
Good to see some fellow Democrats on the TOTV board. I voted for Obama on the 29th of January but kind of expect Hillary Clinton to be the nominee. Could be wrong though.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:03 PM
n/a

Checked snopes the picture is true the 3 other candidates have there hand on there heart
Obama has his hands clasped in front of his fly
Old 02-06-2008, 05:12 PM
n/a

This country is a mess????
If you believe only what comes to your senses from public media then you can only conclude all is not well.....that doesn't make it so.....and it isn't.
Just do a little analysis EXCLUDING what the political oriented, biased media, media biased special interest groups have to say. They want you to believe it is a bad place all messed up....then travel around this country and see for yourself if it is really messed up. Last if you can afford it, travel abroad to no less than 10 different counties (excluding the ones in North America).
Then you will come home and be very happy with what we generally have here in the good old USA....the best place on the planet ti live. And most everything else is better than most other countries.
While all are entitled to their opinion.......espousing how bad off our Country is, just goes against my grain.
Could SOME things be better in SOME places of course..that is what is referred to as normal.
So please don't mimick the media sensationalizing, polarized media that would prostitute their own family to make a headline!!!

Just my $3.98 (that would be 2 cents adjusted for media based inflation)

BTK wav wav
Old 02-06-2008, 05:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid
While all are entitled to their opinion.......
Quote:
from 39 steps
28. People who want to share their religious views with you almost
never want you to share yours with them.
Same goes for politics.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:03 PM
n/a

another linda: I think that is because both politics and religion are both closely held personal convictions. Having said that, some folks may not be as passionate and are looking for information, so giving your opinions are either of these is still helpful in the wider view.

Just my opinion

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.