"Problems With Whiteness"

Old 12-20-2016, 06:33 AM
n/a

Default "Problems With Whiteness"

These pages are loaded with unhealthy and dividing accusations of racism and frankly its has to stop. In my view the liberal false narrative as described below and coming primarily from the political left and education sectors and Hollywood reinforces the white stereotype perpetuating this racial divide ,pretty much the same way Hollywood's continual depiction of police as being racist in just about every movie they produce is one cause of the Black Lives Matter movement.

For example taxpayers are funding 2017 programs sponsored by the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the University of Colorado-Denver for courses offered on how "whiteness" is a serious problem in this nation. The course at Wisconsin is actually called “The Problem of Whiteness.” The courses essentially assail "white supremacy" created by whites and for them and hence has to be eradicated by them.

Bill Clinton has blamed everyone under the sun for his wife's election loss and he also stated that Trump's only skill was getting "angry white men"to vote for him.

From the onset of the feminist movement the attacks on white males has persisted and while under Obama's watch accelerated.

For over 200 years being a white male, likely Judeo-Christian, patriotic , striving to make a living and a contribution to this nation was to be normal.

Today if I am born white it automatically makes me a racist.

If I am a fiscal and moral conservative, a fascist

A heterosexual, a homophobic.

Non-union, aligned with big business.

Religious ,naive

Support the 2nd amendment, a crazy yokel

Proud American, a xenophobe

Support the police, a right wing extremist

Believe in meritorious reward system, a crony capitalist

Support the defense of our nation, a war monger

Ostensibly the liberal narrative is absolute in its message and that perpetuates the divide. Not all white men are bad. This nation stands strong because of the contribution and sacrifices of white men from the days of the Pilgrims to the sands of Iraq . simply stated this nations historical narrative has to be brought into a realistic perspective as related to the human experience

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-20-2016, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
These pages are loaded with unhealthy and dividing accusations of racism and frankly its has to stop. In my view the liberal false narrative as described below and coming primarily from the political left and education sectors and Hollywood reinforces the white stereotype perpetuating this racial divide ,pretty much the same way Hollywood's continual depiction of police as being racist in just about every movie they produce is one cause of the Black Lives Matter movement.

For example taxpayers are funding 2017 programs sponsored by the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the University of Colorado-Denver for courses offered on how "whiteness" is a serious problem in this nation. The course at Wisconsin is actually called “The Problem of Whiteness.” The courses essentially assail "white supremacy" created by whites and for them and hence has to be eradicated by them.

Bill Clinton has blamed everyone under the sun for his wife's election loss and he also stated that Trump's only skill was getting "angry white men"to vote for him.

From the onset of the feminist movement the attacks on white males has persisted and while under Obama's watch accelerated.

For over 200 years being a white male, likely Judeo-Christian, patriotic , striving to make a living and a contribution to this nation was to be normal.

Religious ,naive

Ostensibly the liberal narrative is absolute in its message and that perpetuates the divide. Not all white men are bad. This nation stands strong because of the contribution and sacrifices of white men from the days of the Pilgrims to the sands of Iraq . simply stated this nations historical narrative has to be brought into a realistic perspective as related to the human experience

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-20-2016, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:

Religious ,naive

Personal Best Regards:
Well said.

G.G.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Religious ,naive

Personal Best Regards:
I am very disappointed.

AGAIN, 90% of what you post is copied and pasted (plagerized) from a website called HOAXANDCHANGE.

Here is a link to what you passed off as your post.

❝If you are born white you are automatically a racist❞ – Hoax And Change

I have an appointment this morning so had no chance to find out more but it advertises itself as a SECOND AMMENDMENT website and has some very cruel things to say.

But, sure wish you had responded to my direct question to you on the thread......COMIC RELIEF instead of doing this.

I suppose if TOTV does not care...the posters do not seem to mind, lets just forget copyright law and the rules of the forum.

Not knowing who cheated and cutted and pasted to pass of as their own work will be fun
Old 12-20-2016, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am very disappointed.

AGAIN, 90% of what you post is copied and pasted (plagerized) from a website called HOAXANDCHANGE.

I have an appointment this morning so had no chance to find out more but it advertises itself as a SECOND AMMENDMENT website and has some very cruel things to say.

But, sure wish you had responded to my direct question to you on the thread......COMIC RELIEF instead of doing this.

I suppose if TOTV does not care...the posters do not seem to mind, lets just forget copyright law and the rules of the forum.

Not knowing who cheated and cutted and pasted to pass of as their own work will be fun
I'm not really "disappointed," I'm actually feeling more vindicated than anything, since it's been pointed out numerous times that this user has shown to have very few original thoughts of his own...so he's reduced to plagiarizing without citing sources.

Plagiarism or not though, the positive thing is that the closet racists here are at least slowly oozing out of the woodwork...and publicly exposing themselves.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm not really "disappointed," I'm actually feeling more vindicated than anything, since it's been pointed out numerous times that this user has shown to have very few original thoughts of his own...so he's reduced to plagiarizing without citing sources.

Plagiarism or not though, the positive thing is that the closet racists here are at least slowly oozing out of the woodwork...and publicly exposing themselves.
Who cares? Only you, because you still can't come up with anything except your tirade of accusations. You must be a very unhappy person. Oh, that's right your candidate LOST....
Old 12-20-2016, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am very disappointed.

You are right, we don't care. So, get over it. If you don't agree with something someone posts, then insert your "valid" point. In this case, you did not like it's origin, but you did not refute the content. What's wrong with you?
Old 12-20-2016, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

You're going to be surprised just how many of us there are...why do you think we MOVED to 99% whiteville? I ask why are you here? To take advantage of what "we", white people built and try to destroy it at the same time? We like being around white people, we don't like being around minorities...it's simple.

Quote:
You are right, we don't care. So, get over it. If you don't agree with something someone posts, then insert your "valid" point. In this case, you did not like it's origin, but you did not refute the content. What's wrong with you?
They're mentally ill liberals. Liberals can't see the truth in things. If it SHOULD be a certain way...then it IS...in their mind.

They also have NO facts to back up their equality claims. It's why there's nothing but name calling from them. No defense of their position...because there isn't any. Diversity destroys EVERYWHERE it rears its ugly head.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:06 AM
n/a

Amazing. We have two reasonable longtime posters taking points from a plagerized site without even reading it. They seem to agree with the site that you are either on one fringe or the other. Folks, there is a middle ground.

Then, to make it worse, these two fine longtime posters are aligning themselves with the fringe right like Don Baldwin and MDLNB.

Being a centrist is not being wishy washy. It is seeing some of both sides. You both have some social welfare ideas that are good. You both have some conservative ideas that are good.

Don't let the fringe theories of some sway you into being fringe thinkers. Remember the fringe followers is what got Hitler appointed as chancellor of Germany in 1933.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:35 AM
n/a

Anyone that ignores the content of the post after reading it, but instead searches the Internet to find its origin is deflecting the facts, like a true liberal.

Everyone, 100% of the world, each and every person, every man woman and child knows that rocky was never a conservative. I even asked bucco and she agreed.

Why do Liberals always deflect and blame Conservatives when ever you confront them on any issue? | Yahoo Answers

Even the morons on yahoo know rocky.

Everything the op said was true. Who the Uck cares if part or all was pasted. It's called smart. Researching the site he cut it from is call bizzare.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2016, 08:52 AM
n/a

Some opposing responses remind me of contrarians.....no matter the subject they are against or opposed.....just because.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Anyone that ignores the content of the post after reading it, but instead searches the Internet to find its origin is deflecting the facts, like a true liberal.

Everyone, 100% of the world, each and every person, every man woman and child knows that rocky was never a conservative. I even asked bucco and she agreed.

Why do Liberals always deflect and blame Conservatives when ever you confront them on any issue? | Yahoo Answers

Even the morons on yahoo know rocky.

Everything the op said was true. Who the Uck cares if part or all was pasted. It's called smart. Researching the site he cut it from is call bizzare.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Al, PBR got caught again. No big deal anymore, but it needs to be pointed out. Slamming the poster who caught him is an old deflection trick.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2016, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Amazing. We have two reasonable longtime posters taking points from a plagerized site without even reading it. They seem to agree with the site that you are either on one fringe or the other. Folks, there is a middle ground.

Then, to make it worse, these two fine longtime posters are aligning themselves with the fringe right like Don Baldwin and MDLNB.

Being a centrist is not being wishy washy. It is seeing some of both sides. You both have some social welfare ideas that are good. You both have some conservative ideas that are good.

Don't let the fringe theories of some sway you into being fringe thinkers. Remember the fringe followers is what got Hitler appointed as chancellor of Germany in 1933.
Yes...it is. You define "centrist" wrong. They have MODERATE or central views.

If you have some liberal and some conservative views it doesn't put you in the middle. It makes you liberal or conservative one way or the other depending on the issue. MOST independents are like that. They don't relate completely with either side.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:48 AM
n/a

To those who find fault with me calling out those who plagerize, I can only say....

I find it very "interesting" that posters who point out flaws of others, whether it be because they misspell Sumter with a p, say something about the developer, or in some way do not follow to the letter the rules of the forum we post on, tolerate, and in fact SUPPORT violations not only of the law but also of their forum.

These people either have two faces to present, or feel the rules only apply. in some fashion, where THEY decide.

I am not the best communicator but do not present myself in that manner. I recognize that, and thus simply state my thoughts.

I consider copy and paste of someone else's work to be lazy at best. Those who do it, normally are well aware that it violates the law and the rules of the forum they are posting on. It shows a disrespect for both and also for all the other posters that read and assume they are reading what the poster thinks and not what he/she simply copied and presented as their own thoughts

To the poster who felt I was ignoring the message contained, yes I was. I do not come on here to read what you or anyone cuts and pastes. What a waste of time that would be. Save that for an app that does it for you. This is the same arguement for those who feel I am deflecting. I do not deflect, and my post had nothing to do with the subject matter, thus my wonder is exactly who is deflecting. You all seem to be ok with cheating.

To the post pointing out the middle ground, I agree. BUT the point I made had nothing to do with the content. It had to do with violation of the copyright law AND the rules of this forum. But, you found that, it seems to be just fine. When someone uses anothers words without the courtesy of allowing the "listeners" to know that, they are presenting a fake and false idea and thus I simply do not even listen.

You post about extremes is something I have been preaching on here for a long time. You sentence "Being a centrist is not being wishy washy. It is seeing some of both sides. You both have some social welfare ideas that are good. You both have some conservative ideas that are good." is accurate and I agree. This non extreme viewpoint does not require going to the depths of the net to what are SPECIALIZED websites for extreme thinking.

I know this website is extreme but not even going to search for any information. I have pointed out the extreme websites on here any number of times and nobody seems to care, as long as it validates what they want to think...something many of those SAME people used to giggle about when speaking of this kind of thing in the past. I can recall a few of the posters here today who mocked and agreed on how you might find a site to validate UFO's if you looked hard enough.

To those who say you just do not care, well that says it all, doesnt it ?

i am more disappointed in those who know but do not care or those who carry two distinct faces with them and care on the main forum but do not care on this one. Yes, they say it is all GUEST and we dont know but we all know who is posting what thus that is not a good point to make.

While I can disagree with many, I, at least, want them to be honest and know that I am replying to how THEY feel, and not what some remote website told them to think.

I suppose having posters tell you "well said" or show an iccon applauding you is a reward, but I always felt this particular poster did not need any help in presenting his views.

It is striking to me to read posts who condemn loudly people of color or different ethnic groups for "violating the law" or showing "disrespect" for the law and others and yet applaud the violations we discuss here.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

Plagiarism or not though, the positive thing is that the closet racists here are at least slowly oozing out of the woodwork...and publicly exposing themselves. [emoji106]
You are right about posters exposing themselves lately. No doubt the Trump train let them jump on board. BTK, a curmudgeon from way back doesn't surprise me but disappoints. GG, who has spent so much of her time presenting a nurturing facade is blowing that image wide open. What goes on in this forum leaks over to the other side. And guest doesn't work anymore.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tags
nation, white, whiteness, problems

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.