"Problems With Whiteness"

Old 12-27-2016, 03:12 PM
n/a

Some people have god to guide them . We have been gifted with his son " Cold No More " and his apostles .
Old 12-27-2016, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Some people have god to guide them . We have been gifted with his son " Cold No More " and his apostles .
Once again, your ignorance and hypocrisy...have me cracking up.

Although you would rather cut your fingers off, than to type that it is your political side that has the 'God Complex'...proof doesn't lie.

‘King’ Christmas tweet leads to battle royale | Boston Herald

Quote:
“Just as the three wise men did on that night, this Christmas heralds a time to celebrate the good news of a new King,” the statement continued.
And you know it's really bad, when your OWN SIDE has to tell you...that you've gone over the edge.

Quote:
“Dear RNC: We don’t have a ‘new King.’ What the hell is wrong with you people?” tweeted John Weaver, a GOP strategist who worked on Ohio Gov. John Kasich’s presidential campaign.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't "hate" you for anything.

1. Not even when you stand on your soapbox and play pseudo-intellectual.

2. Not even when you state something as fact...that is so easily proved to be a lie.

3. Not even when you cut/paste, without links/citations, in hopes of coming across as.. (see #1).

4. I don't hate you when you use a broad brush and anecdotal stories...to try and prove a point.

5. Not even when you lie, you know you're lying, get caught lying...and still protest that what you say is true.

In fact, I actually find you quite entertaining.

You want so bad to be taken seriously, and by your own ilk possibly you are, but for those of us who actually do research and strive to know the truth...you come across as the kid who was never quite accepted.

Which, ironically, makes me a bit empathetic for you.

"Hate" isn't in my nature, but an appreciation for the mirth you bring and a willingness to laugh out loud at the things you say and of people like you...definitely gives my life color.

So thanks for that.
Oh come on you hate me because I'm handsome On the serious side do you think I suffer from lack of self image? Do you think you are dealing with a neophyte or one who lacks confidence? I am funny how am I funny you mean funny ha ha...
Sorry but that guy's not me. You want to get along with me then learn to speak in a civil manner.
you are another of those progressive that demand my standards be higher than the left leaning confirmation bias lacking fact checking media sources you accept as gospel and use on these pages . gimme me a break

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-27-2016, 09:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Time to proofread your posts. Or get someone to help you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Typical liberal, never speaks on the question, just brings more rederick that they themselves don't understand.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Typical liberal, never speaks on the question, just brings more rederick that they themselves don't understand.

"Rederickly"
speaking of course.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Once again, your ignorance and hypocrisy...have me cracking up.

Although you would rather cut your fingers off, than to type that it is your political side that has the 'God Complex'...proof doesn't lie.

‘King’ Christmas tweet leads to battle royale | Boston Herald

And you know it's really bad, when your OWN SIDE has to tell you...that you've gone over the edge.
You are a very sensitive soul aren`t you sweetheart . You for all of your bravado just can`t let anything go . Sign of an extremely sensitive skin . Apparently we own you !
Old 12-27-2016, 11:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Jim View Post
You are a very sensitive soul aren`t you sweetheart . You for all of your bravado just can`t let anything go . Sign of an extremely sensitive skin . Apparently we own you !
Is that you BJ? You've got to be kidding. I don't know.... there can't be two of you (hopefully). But you do have an alter ego.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tags
nation, white, whiteness, problems

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.