"Problems With Whiteness"

Old 12-20-2016, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are right about posters exposing themselves lately. No doubt the Trump train let them jump on board. BTK, a curmudgeon from way back doesn't surprise me but disappoints. GG, who has spent so much of her time presenting a nurturing facade is blowing that image wide open. What goes on in this forum leaks over to the other side. And guest doesn't work anymore.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Yes....hate does show through.

Amazing to me personally....I was Bucco/Rags123 and left for a bit because of the hate pm's I was getting about my supposed hate for Obama and my total and complete stupidity about liberals, and my blind arrogant GOP conservative mentality.

I have not changed my views and now am getting blistered as just the opposite.

Because I do not think Trump should have been the nominee or the President and not based on policies at all.....simply his terrible character, morals and his constant lying both to voters.

i guess that is the Trump Train...I do not know, but haters do not become haters overnight.....they just wait for a chance to be open about it.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are right about posters exposing themselves lately. No doubt the Trump train let them jump on board. BTK, a curmudgeon from way back doesn't surprise me but disappoints. GG, who has spent so much of her time presenting a nurturing facade is blowing that image wide open. What goes on in this forum leaks over to the other side. And guest doesn't work anymore.

You, and at times others have me at a disadvantage. Somehow you have my ID but all I ever see is "guest".

Curmudgeon? Disappoints? Says what self appointed authoritarian? You forgot to state as measured by what. Opposing commentary? Stating what one believes/opines? Does not fall in line with what another THINKS or tauts as correct or superior or non-curmudgeon!!

I would emphasize to the administrators that if some can see the identities then we should all be able to see the identities......or not.

My positions do not change per the identity shown or not.
I would like to have the ability to differentiate and/or categorize as others are able.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am very disappointed.

AGAIN, 90% of what you post is copied and pasted (plagerized) from a website called HOAXANDCHANGE.

Here is a link to what you passed off as your post.

❝If you are born white you are automatically a racist❞ – Hoax And Change

I have an appointment this morning so had no chance to find out more but it advertises itself as a SECOND AMMENDMENT website and has some very cruel things to say.

But, sure wish you had responded to my direct question to you on the thread......COMIC RELIEF instead of doing this.

I suppose if TOTV does not care...the posters do not seem to mind, lets just forget copyright law and the rules of the forum.

Not knowing who cheated and cutted and pasted to pass of as their own work will be fun
I'm confused. In looking at the link you provided, the OP's post was certainly not a copy and paste job. Was it similar in content? - yes. Did the OP plagiarize? - maybe, if he actually saw the post you point out and "copied" the idea from that, but it appears you assume a lot before you jump on someone with your attacks. And for those who are piling onto your attack, I question if they even looked at your link before doing so. I'm just wondering, why so much animosity about a presumption? And for those piling on against the OP, do you check things out before doing so or is this just a "witch hunt" to bring someone down who has an opposing view?
Old 12-20-2016, 11:36 AM
n/a

Default Re: Lost

Quote:
Who cares? Only you, because you still can't come up with anything except your tirade of accusations. You must be a very unhappy person. Oh, that's right your candidate LOST....
I voted for TRUMP.
I hope THAT AMERICA WON.

Can TRUMP bring AMERICA together?
I HOPE SO BUT THE JOB SEEMS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE BASED ON THE POSTS ON THIS SITE AND MANY LIKE IT.

As to the accusations from the left. They are like the three year old who has learned a DIRTY WORD. THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE WORD MEANS BUT IT SEEMS TO DISTURB MOM AND DAD WHEN THEY SAY IT IT PUBLIC.

FOR THE LIBERALS THROWING ABOUT CHARGES THAT TRUMP IS A NAZI-THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT YOU SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. Under Nazism, the function of a citizen is to serve the state, TRUMP LIKE HIM OR NOT, is a CAPITALIST. Under CAPITALISM the individual has a duty to SUPPORT HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY and the duty of the state is to serve the individual.
The charge of RACISM. That charge is like saying do you still beat your wife. Any reply and you have admitted guilt.
TRUMP built a golf course, the members wanted to exclude Jews and Blacks. TRUMP risked HIS OWN MONEY and refused to open it unless the allowed both Jews and Blacks. What is important is not what someone says but what they do. BOTH OBAMA AND HILLARY HAVE CHOSEN TO SURROUND THEMSELVES WITH ANTISEMITES AND ANTI WHITE-LIBERAL OR NOT HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE OBVIOUS
Old 12-20-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
I voted for TRUMP.
I hope THAT AMERICA WON.

Can TRUMP bring AMERICA together?
I HOPE SO BUT THE JOB SEEMS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE BASED ON THE POSTS ON THIS SITE AND MANY LIKE IT.

As to the accusations from the left. They are like the three year old who has learned a DIRTY WORD. THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE WORD MEANS BUT IT SEEMS TO DISTURB MOM AND DAD WHEN THEY SAY IT IT PUBLIC.

FOR THE LIBERALS THROWING ABOUT CHARGES THAT TRUMP IS A NAZI-THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT YOU SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. Under Nazism, the function of a citizen is to serve the state, TRUMP LIKE HIM OR NOT, is a CAPITALIST. Under CAPITALISM the individual has a duty to SUPPORT HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY and the duty of the state is to serve the individual.
The charge of RACISM. That charge is like saying do you still beat your wife. Any reply and you have admitted guilt.
TRUMP built a golf course, the members wanted to exclude Jews and Blacks. TRUMP risked HIS OWN MONEY and refused to open it unless the allowed both Jews and Blacks. What is important is not what someone says but what they do. BOTH OBAMA AND HILLARY HAVE CHOSEN TO SURROUND THEMSELVES WITH ANTISEMITES AND ANTI WHITE-LIBERAL OR NOT HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE OBVIOUS
Screaming things out does not make them obvious. Just the opposite.

Old 12-20-2016, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am very disappointed.

AGAIN, 90% of what you post is copied and pasted (plagerized) from a website called HOAXANDCHANGE.

I have an appointment this morning so had no chance to find out more but it advertises itself as a SECOND AMMENDMENT website and has some very cruel things to say.

But, sure wish you had responded to my direct question to you on the thread......COMIC RELIEF instead of doing this.

I suppose if TOTV does not care...the posters do not seem to mind, lets just forget copyright law and the rules of the forum.

Not knowing who cheated and cutted and pasted to pass of as their own work will be fun
No one has ever " cutted " anything . Thjey may have " cut " something . They may have " cut and pasted " something . However no one in the history of the English language has ever
" cutted " anything !
And you sit on your keyboard lecturing about subjects that you
obviously know little about with your very poor grammar yet you feel so smug and superior .
You should also spend some time learning about what really constitutes plagiarism .
Plagiarism involves a person who identifies themselves taking credit for the work of others for some form of personal " gain " such as cash , or a grade or a work for which they have been paid to produce .
The person who made the post is not identified and has posted the material with no form of " gain " to be obtained .
Your claims are as silly as the liar who is presently Chair of the DNC ........... The lying and cheating racist known as Donna Brazile .
Old 12-20-2016, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
You, and at times others have me at a disadvantage. Somehow you have my ID but all I ever see is "guest".

Curmudgeon? Disappoints? Says what self appointed authoritarian? You forgot to state as measured by what. Opposing commentary? Stating what one believes/opines? Does not fall in line with what another THINKS or tauts as correct or superior or non-curmudgeon!!

I would emphasize to the administrators that if some can see the identities then we should all be able to see the identities......or not.

My positions do not change per the identity shown or not.
I would like to have the ability to differentiate and/or categorize as others are able.
Good point. Can someone explain how administrators on this site share identities of posters. I'm ok with it as long as we can also identify the right wing racists as well.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good point. Can someone explain how administrators on this site share identities of posters. I'm ok with it as long as we can also identify the right wing racists as well.
By your URL number.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
To those who find fault with me calling out those who plagerize, I can only say....

I find it very "interesting" that posters who point out flaws of others, whether it be because they misspell Sumter with a p, say something about the developer, or in some way do not follow to the letter the rules of the forum we post on, tolerate, and in fact SUPPORT violations not only of the law but also of their forum.

These people either have two faces to present, or feel the rules only apply. in some fashion, where THEY decide.

I am not the best communicator but do not present myself in that manner. I recognize that, and thus simply state my thoughts.

I consider copy and paste of someone else's work to be lazy at best. Those who do it, normally are well aware that it violates the law and the rules of the forum they are posting on. It shows a disrespect for both and also for all the other posters that read and assume they are reading what the poster thinks and not what he/she simply copied and presented as their own thoughts

To the poster who felt I was ignoring the message contained, yes I was. I do not come on here to read what you or anyone cuts and pastes. What a waste of time that would be. Save that for an app that does it for you. This is the same arguement for those who feel I am deflecting. I do not deflect, and my post had nothing to do with the subject matter, thus my wonder is exactly who is deflecting. You all seem to be ok with cheating.

To the post pointing out the middle ground, I agree. BUT the point I made had nothing to do with the content. It had to do with violation of the copyright law AND the rules of this forum. But, you found that, it seems to be just fine. When someone uses anothers words without the courtesy of allowing the "listeners" to know that, they are presenting a fake and false idea and thus I simply do not even listen.

You post about extremes is something I have been preaching on here for a long time. You sentence "Being a centrist is not being wishy washy. It is seeing some of both sides. You both have some social welfare ideas that are good. You both have some conservative ideas that are good." is accurate and I agree. This non extreme viewpoint does not require going to the depths of the net to what are SPECIALIZED websites for extreme thinking.

I know this website is extreme but not even going to search for any information. I have pointed out the extreme websites on here any number of times and nobody seems to care, as long as it validates what they want to think...something many of those SAME people used to giggle about when speaking of this kind of thing in the past. I can recall a few of the posters here today who mocked and agreed on how you might find a site to validate UFO's if you looked hard enough.

To those who say you just do not care, well that says it all, doesnt it ?

i am more disappointed in those who know but do not care or those who carry two distinct faces with them and care on the main forum but do not care on this one. Yes, they say it is all GUEST and we dont know but we all know who is posting what thus that is not a good point to make.

While I can disagree with many, I, at least, want them to be honest and know that I am replying to how THEY feel, and not what some remote website told them to think.

I suppose having posters tell you "well said" or show an iccon applauding you is a reward, but I always felt this particular poster did not need any help in presenting his views.

It is striking to me to read posts who condemn loudly people of color or different ethnic groups for "violating the law" or showing "disrespect" for the law and others and yet applaud the violations we discuss here.
I would respond but you wrote too many words, way past my attention span. I give you credit, you are a devout LIBERAL. Merry Christmas.

I am calling a truce... until the new year. God Bless

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2016, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Al, PBR got caught again. No big deal anymore, but it needs to be pointed out. Slamming the poster who caught him is an old deflection trick.

Hey don't slam me for deflecting when calling rocky out for deflecting.

I call a no double deflecting rule.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm confused. In looking at the link you provided, the OP's post was certainly not a copy and paste job. Was it similar in content? - yes. Did the OP plagiarize? - maybe, if he actually saw the post you point out and "copied" the idea from that, but it appears you assume a lot before you jump on someone with your attacks. And for those who are piling onto your attack, I question if they even looked at your link before doing so. I'm just wondering, why so much animosity about a presumption? And for those piling on against the OP, do you check things out before doing so or is this just a "witch hunt" to bring someone down who has an opposing view?
LOOK....this is not the first time, thus YES....as I said, it was about 90% plagerized. If you went to the link you saw exactly what was plagerized.

So, yes if this was a slip up, an original, once in a whatever, but it happens all the time and then the same poster will end up lecturing everyone as if he has the knowledge, when in fact, it is not his to share...it belongs to someone else.

As you can see, I am not a fan of cheating, no matter the degree. Especially, as I said in my next post...cheating by those who pass such judgements on others and do it for reasons UNRELATED but mostly on outward appearances.

We lived in Tampa for a short bit, during the OCCUPY WALL ST time, and on the old political forum there was much discussion on this, and I wasnt sure. Out side the high rise we lived in were a group of these protesters almost every evening and sometimes during the day. I decided to visit with them in person and see what they had to say. Was an eye opener....young folks, black and white...would say mostly black. And they gave me an education about how ripping of welfare was actually being taught, how they could care less about their supposed cause. Never forgot that because folks on this forum were simply telling lies about the movement and posting false information from dubious websites. I protested and that is just about when I began to get nasty pm's and packed it in.

Since then, I am wary of anyone using others words to make any point. If you have an opinion, express it in your own words.

I use others words, only to give credence to whatever I am discussing by showing it in the NEWS format. Even if I find a website that says what I want I check it out, and mostly find they have left something out....present it in a different package.

So...yes, I have a problem with plagarizing and in todays age it is horrible what some of these websites say and do...imagine websites that openly give you ONLY a pro Russian stance. Those get copied and pasted on here as well.

So, guilty as charged by you. Just remember, this is not the first time for this poster and he lectures everyone on following rules, but I am sure he does not aim those lectures at his "equals". And it appears, not sure, but he loves the "good post" or in this case, ironically "well said" and applause that follows.

AND BY THE WAY, I love opposing views of POSTERS, not of another website. The view may be based on that website and they give it as accredition but simply cutting and pasting is just lazy. OPPOSING VIEWS should be welcome on here, but mostlY it is preaching based on easily debunked lies.

I apologize if you were offended and frankly that particular poster and I actually in the past would mostly agree. Something happened, and I THINK I did not change....I know I do not subscribe to some of the far right and radical views of his which appear to be new found., or newly stated.

For those who regal in twisting my words, MANY i KNOW...admit to not being great at communicating....

I am a conservative and have been for many years (younger days was an active liberal but that was about 50 years ago)

I do not and never did support President Obama. It was not because of his race as obviously many do, but because I differed greatly with his policies especially foreign.

I did not and have announced it on here loud and clear support Hillary Clinton.

I still believe in conservative ideas BUT find our current President elect to be so lacking in human decency and honestly, I would be a liar simply to support him because he is a Republican. And yes, that gives me pause with the elected officials who support him...I realize that is their profession, but he is an exception and I am still very concerned about our future with him in the WH.

As I have said again many times, I want our country to succeed and will support whatever makes that happen. I believe in conservative ideals of small government, etc and will allow you a link in my next post to show you the difference between a Republican and a conservative TODAY !

Finally, I never have judged another person by the color of his skin, his heritage, nor his religion. I say that so you know I DO disagree with that poster on his presentation. I believe most of the race problems that folks on here delight in posting is of an economical and not racial. When a young boy, different heritages were considered as blacks are today, until they gained economic footing. I can never judge an entire race, an entire country or an entire religion. I, unlike many posters on here, am not that smart. It might make them feel good but it is not accurate
Old 12-20-2016, 01:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would respond but you wrote too many words, way past my attention span. I give you credit, you are a devout LIBERAL. Merry Christmas.

I am calling a truce... until the new year. God Bless

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
No truce necessary. i respond to the typed word which is what you are feeling.

It does manifest what I always suspected however...your short (some use the word non existent) attention span.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:45 PM
n/a

I referred to this article and opinion piece earlier and said i would post it....a preview....

"It is one of fate’s cruel jokes that conservatism should be at its modern nadir just as the Republican Party is at its zenith — if conservatism is defined as embracing limited government, displaying a rational, skeptical and moderate temperament and believing in the priority of the moral order.

All these principles are related, and under attack."

"This is not the political force that has recently taken over the Republican Party — with a plurality in the presidential primaries and a narrow victory in November. That has been the result of extreme polarization, not a turn toward enduring values. The movement is authoritarian in theory, apocalyptic in mood, prone to conspiracy theories and personal abuse, and dismissive of ethical standards. The president-elect seems to offer equal chances of constitutional crisis and utter, debilitating incompetence.

The GOP is at its peak, but conservatism has hit rock bottom - The Washington Post

I subscribe to this mostly and the Republican party while correctly saying how the Democrats have moved left....have sped so far right it is tough for me. Not enough people to blame, and too many conspiracy theories to keep track of
Old 12-20-2016, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am very disappointed.

I don't know nor care who you are or the undercurrents dictating your life but it is clear that you have intentionally placed a target on my back and continue to falsely accuse me of plagiarism in order to discredit me and I believe silence me. And in the event it has not occurred to you its a form of bullying, not that I'm bothered in the least, but point it out as a reflection of your behavior and hopefully an awakening

I don't know what Hoax and change is/are but I don't read it, I told you that once before.

I do read broadly from newspapers magazines, internet, etc in order to validate as best as one can the accuracy of what is being reported.

What I write /post is a compilation of those readings based on my expression and beliefs of the content digested, therein "my position, my sharing and my product".

Since none of us are investigative reporter/journalist we espouse/write/post based on what we have learned and what we feel is the truth as respect and reflects our point of view.

So if you read something similar to what I wrote in Hoax and change then the authors of said website apparently also copied from another source(s) in part or whole. I have no control over that, and please note that a person today reads more information in the morning edition than past humankind had accumulated in a lifetime

I have been very polite and patient with you up to this point but honestly I tire of you using me as your whipping boy. I refrain again from launching a personal attack so as to adhere to the rules of this forum. In return I would expect the same respect.

If you would like to direct your comments toward your position as relates to the subject matter they would be most welcome

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-20-2016, 02:27 PM
n/a

I do not remember there was this much pontificating about the ineptness, the competency, the threat, the lack of experience, the race radical footings and the wringing of hands by so many when an unknown black man out of the bowels of corruption and mayhem Chicago Illinois.

If Obama was acceptable and supposedly made so many people happy (according to the media and other benefactors) while in the process of taking our country back 50 years in race relations, weakend the military, taking the USA from lead position in the world to also ran in so many categories, allowing Russia and China to catch, pass and thumb their nose at the USA, supporting an open border let anybody in and pay them benefits, never take a country or nation to task for wrong doing for fear of a response.......and so on and on.

If that doesn't scare anybody then there is absolutely nothing to fear from Trump.

Those who fear Trump are those who are benefactors of the above describe sahme of America.....along with those politicians who feel thretaened by Trump's promise to disrupt the status quo. And of course the millions of illegals.....not the good one's....the scourge and criminals and terrorists.......these special interests with the utility of the main stream media amplifier.....should have something to fear.

The rest of us, those who voted for him did so to correct, disrupt and repair the establishment.
And there enough of us to not only get him elected but to wipe the map (pun intended) with Clinton.

NO FEAR for those who want a better America that was criminally not deliverable by the likes of Obama and the Washington crony, establishment (both R & D).

Tags
nation, white, whiteness, problems

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.