"Problems With Whiteness"

Old 12-20-2016, 02:44 PM
n/a

Default "Jeckel & Hyde"

When I wrote post #29 I never had gotten any further than post #4. After completing #29 I went back to review the remaining pages and what a surprise.

What the heck is going on with this forum? Who are these mask men/women that can only denigrate, accuse, mock? The emotional upheavals and personal attacks are becoming very disturbing. Are these posters residents of The Villages? I am trying to be polite here and non judgmental but this behavior does not reflect what I experience when I come in contact with villages residents at golf courses, etc.

Do you suppose we have a Jeckel & Hyde phenomenon going on here? Do you suppose these mask men/women will every learn to address the content of a post vis a vis attacking the poster? Are they beyond help? Let's hope not for the sake of Political Talk.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-20-2016, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't know nor care who you are or the undercurrents dictating your life but it is clear that you have intentionally placed a target on my back and continue to falsely accuse me of plagiarism in order to discredit me and I believe silence me. And in the event it has not occurred to you its a form of bullying, not that I'm bothered in the least, but point it out as a reflection of your behavior and hopefully an awakening

I don't know what Hoax and change is/are but I don't read it, I told you that once before.

I do read broadly from newspapers magazines, internet, etc in order to validate as best as one can the accuracy of what is being reported.

What I write /post is a compilation of those readings based on my expression and beliefs of the content digested, therein "my position, my sharing and my product".

Since none of us are investigative reporter/journalist we espouse/write/post based on what we have learned and what we feel is the truth as respect and reflects our point of view.

So if you read something similar to what I wrote in Hoax and change then the authors of said website apparently also copied from another source(s) in part or whole. I have no control over that, and please note that a person today reads more information in the morning edition than past humankind had accumulated in a lifetime

I have been very polite and patient with you up to this point but honestly I tire of you using me as your whipping boy. I refrain again from launching a personal attack so as to adhere to the rules of this forum. In return I would expect the same respect.

If you would like to direct your comments toward your position as relates to the subject matter they would be most welcome

Personal Best Regards:
HMMMM....never been accused of bullying..that is new.

Lets just say that your words posted from you are from your ideas that you compiled, and assume the fact that this post and the one from the pro Russian post which had the exact same words was simply a coincidence and you might be correct...they copied it from you word for word.
Old 12-20-2016, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
I do not remember there was this much pontificating about the ineptness, the competency, the threat, the lack of experience, the race radical footings and the wringing of hands by so many when an unknown black man out of the bowels of corruption and mayhem Chicago Illinois.

If Obama was acceptable and supposedly made so many people happy (according to the media and other benefactors) while in the process of taking our country back 50 years in race relations, weakend the military, taking the USA from lead position in the world to also ran in so many categories, allowing Russia and China to catch, pass and thumb their nose at the USA, supporting an open border let anybody in and pay them benefits, never take a country or nation to task for wrong doing for fear of a response.......and so on and on.

If that doesn't scare anybody then there is absolutely nothing to fear from Trump.

Those who fear Trump are those who are benefactors of the above describe sahme of America.....along with those politicians who feel thretaened by Trump's promise to disrupt the status quo. And of course the millions of illegals.....not the good one's....the scourge and criminals and terrorists.......these special interests with the utility of the main stream media amplifier.....should have something to fear.

The rest of us, those who voted for him did so to correct, disrupt and repair the establishment.
And there enough of us to not only get him elected but to wipe the map (pun intended) with Clinton.

NO FEAR for those who want a better America that was criminally not deliverable by the likes of Obama and the Washington crony, establishment (both R & D).
Well BTK, you are improving. At least you didn't say a black man out of the bowels of Kenya.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2016, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
When I wrote post #29 I never had gotten any further than post #4. After completing #29 I went back to review the remaining pages and what a surprise.

What the heck is going on with this forum? Who are these mask men/women that can only denigrate, accuse, mock? The emotional upheavals and personal attacks are becoming very disturbing. Are these posters residents of The Villages? I am trying to be polite here and non judgmental but this behavior does not reflect what I experience when I come in contact with villages residents at golf courses, etc.

Do you suppose we have a Jeckel & Hyde phenomenon going on here? Do you suppose these mask men/women will every learn to address the content of a post vis a vis attacking the poster? Are they beyond help? Let's hope not for the sake of Political Talk.

Personal Best Regards:
Just one question....do these rules also apply to YOU ?

Or just us minions ?

I am not masked...I have been extremely open in who I am and what I believe. ONE DAY we may get back to discussing the issues facing this country and drop the racial talk and then blasting of the Clintons, who I must add I do not and did not support (that has become a requirement to prevent the bashing of me as a crazy libtard or some other name)

I will certainly remember your advice about "denigrate, accuse, mock" when I read your posts. Thanks for sharing your advice.

I leave with your words from post one...

"These pages are loaded with unhealthy and dividing accusations of racism and frankly its has to stop"

Certainly not denigrating, mocking or accusing.

You post surely is not in any way to be considered racial I see

"Ostensibly the liberal narrative is absolute in its message and that perpetuates the divide This nation stands strong because of the contribution and sacrifices of white men from the days of the Pilgrims to the sands of Iraq . simply stated this nations historical narrative has to be brought into a realistic perspective as related to the human experience"

Those statements for me anyway sort of collide. First you call on all of us on here to stop our "unhealthy accusations of racism" and then say how strong this nation is because of white men. Do you not see a little confusion there ?

I do not feel threatened in any way by those who are not white. I never felt, as you say...not plagerized but your thoughts...being white makes you a racist. It does not, as YOU say it is does, make you a racist to be white and if you allow that, it is on you and nobody else. How does a President who has a different skin color than you intimidate you and why so much ?

If you are speaking of stereo typing....why do you not mention the Italians and the gangsters.....the Irish and the drinking....oh heck, the Jewish and money and banking. Only the skin color is mentioned. If I am correct, you go directly to Black Lives Matter, an organization I take great umbrage with but how do they intimidate you ? Why ? They have less control over the Democratic party than the NRA has on the Republican party !

Not sure what your intent in this post is.....you and others seem to be obsessed with skin color, intimidated in some way. Someone, not sure if it was you, said they actually feel free to be "white and Christian" because Obama is leaving office. How is that ?

Maybe if you explain it because I much prefer talking about economy etc rather than discussing the skin color, religion or ethnic background of my fellow americans,

But then again....it has to be me, right ?
Old 12-20-2016, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just one question....do these rules also apply to YOU ?

Or just us minions ?

I am not masked...I have been extremely open in who I am and what I believe. ONE DAY we may get back to discussing the issues facing this country and drop the racial talk and then blasting of the Clintons, who I must add I do not and did not support (that has become a requirement to prevent the bashing of me as a crazy libtard or some other name)

I will certainly remember your advice about "denigrate, accuse, mock" when I read your posts. Thanks for sharing your advice.

I leave with your words from post one...

"These pages are loaded with unhealthy and dividing accusations of racism and frankly its has to stop"

Certainly not denigrating, mocking or accusing.

You post surely is not in any way to be considered racial I see

"Ostensibly the liberal narrative is absolute in its message and that perpetuates the divide This nation stands strong because of the contribution and sacrifices of white men from the days of the Pilgrims to the sands of Iraq . simply stated this nations historical narrative has to be brought into a realistic perspective as related to the human experience"

Those statements for me anyway sort of collide. First you call on all of us on here to stop our "unhealthy accusations of racism" and then say how strong this nation is because of white men. Do you not see a little confusion there ?

I do not feel threatened in any way by those who are not white. I never felt, as you say...not plagerized but your thoughts...being white makes you a racist. It does not, as YOU say it is does, make you a racist to be white and if you allow that, it is on you and nobody else. How does a President who has a different skin color than you intimidate you and why so much ?

If you are speaking of stereo typing....why do you not mention the Italians and the gangsters.....the Irish and the drinking....oh heck, the Jewish and money and banking. Only the skin color is mentioned. If I am correct, you go directly to Black Lives Matter, an organization I take great umbrage with but how do they intimidate you ? Why ? They have less control over the Democratic party than the NRA has on the Republican party !

Not sure what your intent in this post is.....you and others seem to be obsessed with skin color, intimidated in some way. Someone, not sure if it was you, said they actually feel free to be "white and Christian" because Obama is leaving office. How is that ?

Maybe if you explain it because I much prefer talking about economy etc rather than discussing the skin color, religion or ethnic background of my fellow americans,

But then again....it has to be me, right ?
So I'm guessing that you disagree with me...cool. Let's stop there I respect that you have a difference of opinion on this matter. My purpose in posting was not to argue, defend nor to attempt to change anyone's mind but only to share.

I'm done here and onto other opportunities

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-20-2016, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well BTK, you are improving. At least you didn't say a black man out of the bowels of Kenya.

How can improvement measured against not using something I have never used or did not intend to use?
Sarcasm and oblique messaging does not work for me.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would respond but you wrote too many words, way past my attention span. I give you credit, you are a devout LIBERAL. Merry Christmas.

I am calling a truce... until the new year. God Bless

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Thank you Donald, now get back to your tweeting.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubithecon

I'm done here and onto other opportunities
Like claiming that there are ony 300 counties in the United States...and that Clinton only won 50 of them?

Enjoy.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...263-post7.html
Old 12-21-2016, 06:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like claiming that there are ony 300 counties in the United States...and that Clinton only won 50 of them?

Enjoy.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...263-post7.html
Actually, percentage-wise the number of counties won by Clinton is about right---about 15% of the counties in America. But, if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy to think that Hillary was cheated, go for it. Perhaps you can ask for another re-count and she can lose some more votes. Or, demonstrate again, and have the elector voters laugh at you while they take some votes from Hillary, giving her even less. But, I especially enjoyed the Hollywood ad where they implored the electors to be patriotic and vote for Hillary. I bet George Soros is really ticked off about all the money he wasted on Hillary. I wonder what "accident" will befall her and her demented hubby.
Old 12-21-2016, 06:59 AM
n/a

The only problem with MY whiteness is a half white mutt affirmative action un-American ******* saying I'm whats wrong with America...Well I guess maybe I was a part of the problem by paying taxes so his ilk could breed like rabbits...
Old 12-21-2016, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
The only problem with MY whiteness is a half white mutt affirmative action un-American ******* saying I'm whats wrong with America...Well I guess maybe I was a part of the problem by paying taxes so his ilk could breed like rabbits...
At the risk of being accused of being a racist, I agree with your opinion.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:37 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]The only problem with MY whiteness is a half white mutt affirmative action un-American ******* saying I'm whats wrong with America..
---------------

Hey, Don Baldwin's brother is visiting for Kwanzaa!
Old 12-21-2016, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
They ARE becoming the majority BECAUSE we DID encourage them to breed like rabbits.

Quote:
Quote:
The only problem with MY whiteness is a half white mutt affirmative action un-American ******* saying I'm whats wrong with America...Well I guess maybe I was a part of the problem by paying taxes so he would feel good about not paying Federal income tax for the last 18 years.

I am really surprised by this post. Only thing, I thought Donald Trump was all white! Oh well, I learned today he must not be. I will have to check it out on Snopes.
You changed it but you never told anyone...typical lib/woman/minority thing to do. Lie, cheat, steal...typical lib/woman/minority thing to do.

It's why where the white conservatives live is a paradise...like the villages. And where "your ilk" live...is a dump, a violent, destitute, dump. It's YOU it's your ACTIONS!

Oh yes...America needs more of that...it needs more of them...sure it does. /s
Old 12-21-2016, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
They ARE becoming the majority BECAUSE we DID encourage them to breed like rabbits.

You changed it but you never told anyone...typical lib/woman/minority thing to do. Lie, cheat, steal...typical lib/woman/minority thing to do.

It's why where the white conservatives live is a paradise...like the villages. And where "your ilk" live...is a dump, a violent, destitute, dump. It's YOU it's your ACTIONS!

Oh yes...America needs more of that...it needs more of them...sure it does. /s
Happy Kwanzaa, Don.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
No risk at all MD. Glad to see the tag team of you and LBud together

Tags
nation, white, whiteness, problems

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.