Proof positive Obama has lost his mind completely

Old 07-09-2016, 11:31 PM
n/a

Default Proof positive Obama has lost his mind completely

The subject? Federalize get state and local police.

Obama Pushes More Federal Oversight of Cops After Dallas Attack on Cops - Breitbart

His pi$$ ant sized brain thinks the federal government is the solution.

Ask the generals in the military what they think? Think about the rules of engagement that would be directed to the federal police.

He is completely mad, out of his mind.

What's next? Martial law so HE can be commander in chief of the federal police...........

He is a idiot!
Old 07-10-2016, 05:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Obama Pushes More Federal Oversight of Cops After Dallas Attack on Cops - Breitbart

Ask the generals in the military what they think? Think about the rules of engagement that would be directed to the federal police.

What's next? Martial law so HE can be commander in chief of the federal police...........

He is a idiot!
Can't argue against that point.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

He is a idiot!

Please tell me it hasn't taken you 7 1/2 years to figure out he is a complete idiot
Old 07-10-2016, 05:39 AM
n/a

Quote:

He is a idiot!
It may be coming IF this "violence" continues to escalate.

Quote:
Please tell me it hasn't taken you 7 1/2 years to figure out he is a complete idiot
He's hardly an idiot...he's corrupt and paid off. Like ALL the rest.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
It may be coming IF this "violence" continues to escalate.

He's hardly an idiot...he's corrupt and paid off. Like ALL the rest.
Nope, he is an idiot. He is also a tool of those that put him in place.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nope, he is an idiot. He is also a tool of those that put him in place.
He's not an idiot AND he's a tool of those who put him in place. He APPEARS to be an idiot, like all the rest do too...so they can CLAIM ignorance when caught...like Hillary does.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:18 AM
n/a

Damned if you do nothing and dammed if you try something.

"The report urges the federal government to federalize police training and practices," Posters understand why computer security measures must be standardized. Why can't police training and practices? I don't think you can jump to the conclusion this is the beginning of a national police force.

Wasn't that tried in education with No Child Left Behind? These were the NCLB goals:
All students will achieve high academic standards by attaining proficiency or better in reading and mathematics by the 2013–2014 school year.
Highly qualified teachers will teach all students
All students will be educated in schools and classrooms that are safe, drug free, and conducive to learning.
All limited English proficient students will become proficient in English.
All students will graduate from high school.

The goals always sound good but it took 6 years for a failing institution to get taken over and restructured. The feds came in and got rid of the dead wood. Other schools that were healthy to begin with had to teach to the test which is not the best way to run a class.

“The danger is that we somehow think the act of a troubled person speaks to some larger political statement across the country — it doesn’t,” Obama insisted. So I don't think he can fix that problem. But I do think he might bring people together and communities together with this effort.

I hope to hear someone else's suggestions and not the usual rhetoric that takes 5 seconds to think and type without any support.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:

"The report urges the federal government to federalize police training and practices," Posters understand why computer security measures must be standardized. Why can't police training and practices? I don't think you can jump to the conclusion this is the beginning of a national police force.

Wasn't that tried in education with No Child Left Behind? These were the NCLB goals:
All students will achieve high academic standards by attaining proficiency or better in reading and mathematics by the 2013–2014 school year.
All students will be educated in schools and classrooms that are safe, drug free, and conducive to learning.

The goals always sound good but it took 6 years for a failing institution to get taken over and restructured. The feds came in and got rid of the dead wood. Other schools that were healthy to begin with had to teach to the test which is not the best way to run a class.

“The danger is that we somehow think the act of a troubled person speaks to some larger political statement across the country — it doesn’t,” Obama insisted. So I don't think he can fix that problem. But I do think he might bring people together and communities together with this effort.

I hope to hear someone else's suggestions and not the usual rhetoric that takes 5 seconds to think and type without any support.
EVERY time the government steps in the "fix" something, it eventually fails. Because it helps one at the expense of everyone else.

Civil rights - a failed experiment that will eventually destroy this nation id left unchecked.

Education - You said it, NCLB is a dismal failure that has sent the US from the top to #17. It should have been called..."pass the minorities as all costs".

Economy - The government IS the economy. People who work for the government or as contractors are the majority.

Research - Again, the government is the driver/funder for most research. They get the results they want, "research" suffers.

Housing, student loans - They provide almost free money which drives up the prices.

Almost everything government touches turns to sh!t.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:06 AM
n/a

He's not an idiot and he is not mad. obama is a puppet he doing what he is told.Federalizing the law enforcement is the last thing I think we want. If congress does stop this guy then we are in deep s--t. I am hoping we can can get him out of office. I think Trump is one election to late.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:07 AM
n/a

Default In reply

Quote:

RE: damned if you do damned if you don't
Often the best thing to do is to do nothing.

Obama believes in big government. LOOK AT THE RESULT.
If, you make a mistake it effects you and your family.
Nothing can screw things up the way government can.

Government got involved in housing. Few LIBERALS know it but the bill that created SUB PRIME MORTGAGES passed under BILL CLINTON. This hot potato blew up on Bush.

We all know that cost of education and healthcare are rising far more than inflation and salaries. YUP, THERE TOO IS BIG GOVERNMENT. Hilly and Bernie think others should pay the ACCEPTED COLLEGE LOANS of the students.
I too had student loans. They were far smaller then what students have today TILL YOU ADJUST THEM TO TODAY'S DOLLARS. For that matter, why are today's dollars worth far less then they used to be. YUP, ANSWER IS ONCE AGAIN GOVERNMENT. For my college loans-MY WIFE AND I PAID THEM BY WORKING AND BY NOT SPENDING MONEY WE DID NOT HAVE.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:20 AM
n/a

Default Re: No child left behind

Quote:

Interesting compared to our current administration where the thought is I am the leader SO BLAME MY FAILURES ON THE REPUBLICANS. Clearly, with the level of voters we have my supporters will simply PARROT with no thought.

As his first act as president Bush sat down with the leader of the opposing party (democrats) to see what COMMON goals they had. The democratic leader was kENNEDY.

They both agreed that improving education was important.
The result was the BIPARTISAN bill that created no child left behind.

Obama rather than working within the system, blamed everything on the Republicans. Most people do not think for themselves so they PARROT the party line. WE ARE GOOD THY ARE EVIL.

Look at where we are.

The next president will need to get all or most americans pulling in the same way to SOLVE our difficult if not almost impossible problems.

Sadly, I do not think EITHER Hilly or Trump are up to this task. IF, THE PROBLEM IS NOT DIFFICULT ENOUGH, THEY WILL START WITH THE OBAMA TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT ON THEIR DESK.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
He's not an idiot and he is not mad. obama is a puppet he doing what he is told.Federalizing the law enforcement is the last thing I think we want. If congress does stop this guy then we are in deep s--t. I am hoping we can can get him out of office. I think Trump is one election to late.
I'm not too worried about the police or military here in the US. They live here, their families live here. If there's a revolution, it should be short lived. What police officer or military member is going to go "off the war" and leave his family home unprotected? As long as we have our guns, we're pretty safe.

I'm more worried about the changing demographics and what it's going to do to "whites rights". They will not be as open armed and "fair" as we were. You want to know what racism and being treated like sh!t is like...just wait, it's coming. Your grandchildren will be treated like dirt.
Old 07-10-2016, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
He's not an idiot AND he's a tool of those who put him in place. He APPEARS to be an idiot, like all the rest do too...so they can CLAIM ignorance when caught...like Hillary does.
Community Planner in Chief was the only qualification he had when he ran for president. It shows.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2016, 01:17 PM
n/a

The only reason Obama is still in the position of power is because he is black. That's not me being racist, it's me stating the obvious. If Obama was impeached for his violation of oath the many times he has over stepped his power, there would be a racial demonstration on par with the 1968 riots in D.C when MLK was killed. Everyone is scared of that, and that is why there will never be another black man elected. He abused his power. On the other hand, Hillary will not get away with what he got away with. No one likes her, including the Democrat congress. She was hated by her peers when she was a senator. She may be elected, but won't last two years.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
The only reason Obama is still in the position of power is because he is black. That's not me being racist, it's me stating the obvious. If Obama was impeached for his violation of oath the many times he has over stepped his power, there would be a racial demonstration on par with the 1968 riots in D.C when MLK was killed. Everyone is scared of that, and that is why there will never be another black man elected. He abused his power. On the other hand, Hillary will not get away with what he got away with. No one likes her, including the Democrat congress. She was hated by her peers when she was a senator. She may be elected, but won't last two years.
You're the only guest that's scared.

Tags
mind, completely, lost, positive, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.