The Public (2018).

Old 12-08-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Thumbs up The Public (2018).

Trailer released for Emilio Estevez's movie shot at Cincinnati Public Library

Looks like my kind of movie. I dare not put it in the REGULAR Forum. This could get too political fast.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Looks like my kind of movie. I dare not put it in the REGULAR Forum. This could get too political fast.
I wonder if it will have any 224 613 numbers?

That would be cool.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:20 PM
n/a

Quote:

That would be cool.
I hope that it has the letters "A" and "J" somewhere in the movie, that way I'll know it's all about me.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:53 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:

That would be cool.
So very very cool.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
So very very cool.
Very very very
Old 12-09-2017, 06:09 AM
n/a

Bringing attention to the plight of the homeless and those afflicted with mental illness is a worthy undertaking because these two groups of people are the most ignored segment in this nation. However the problem with Hollywood people's " good intentions" is that its for commercial purposes only. They capture the drama of it all but not the reality, not logical solutions, not the pain and suffering these individuals and their families suffer.

And so people will see this movie, feel good and then the next day...

Believe I am wrong just go back to the previous posts and no one spoke to the movie's topic, the movie's content, meaning etc.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-09-2017, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bringing attention to the plight of the homeless and those afflicted with mental illness is a worthy undertaking because these two groups of people are the most ignored segment in this nation. However the problem with Hollywood people's " good intentions" is that its for commercial purposes only. They capture the drama of it all but not the reality, not logical solutions, not the pain and suffering these individuals and their families suffer.

Believe I am wrong just go back to the previous posts and no one spoke to the movie's topic, the movie's content, meaning etc.

Personal Best Regards:
There seem to have been homeless around some of the libraries I worked or volunteered at. Minneapolis Public Library's Central Branch often had them sleeping on the benches inside.

I followed this "homeless" teacher for years on Facebook and interacted with him once in a while. The Homeless Teacher News and Media | The Homeless Teacher
Homeless and Hungry - Home | Facebook
Old 12-09-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:

Yes -- The ******** who made this movie live in gated communities and are stupidly clueless how their cherished Type 2 laws RAISE the price of housing, creating homelessness: zoning, civil rights, building codes, unions, environmental feel-goodery.

Old 12-09-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Old 01-02-2018, 12:55 PM
n/a

Talking

Quote:

This might be a fun movie.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
This might be a fun movie.
So, you think a movie about the homeless freezing to death might be "a fun movie"? An interesting perspective to say the least.

Tags
forum, put

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.