Putting the Brakes on Immigration

Old 10-07-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Default Putting the Brakes on Immigration

Putting the Brakes on Immigration | VOA Special Report

Kind of a deportation timeline since Trump.

I've been getting news from VOA since before HTML and Websites, when you could actually log in to their news feed as it was reported and posted. It was all text format in the early days and you did not get photos, but it was short, accurate and good information. Now they utilize a multitude of sources, along with their own reporting. I haven't been on their site for a long time, so I cannot vouch for their political lean if any. They used to just report the news. Now, who knows?
Old 10-07-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Putting the Brakes on Immigration | VOA Special Report

Kind of a deportation timeline since Trump.

I've been getting news from VOA since before HTML and Websites, when you could actually log in to their news feed as it was reported and posted. It was all text format in the early days and you did not get photos, but it was short, accurate and good information. Now they utilize a multitude of sources, along with their own reporting. I haven't been on their site for a long time, so I cannot vouch for their political lean if any. They used to just report the news. Now, who knows?
WHY are we destroying ourselves?

"The average annual ceiling has been about 96,000 since the program began in 1980, with an average of 81,000 spots filled every year. Already in FY 2017, the number of refugees admitted has been cut. U.S. officials estimate the country will welcome in only 54,000 refugees by the end of this fiscal year October 1."

Every 10 years we bring in a MILLION 3rd worlders who go into the inner cities and collect welfare while they destroy the place...

"“DACA is being rescinded,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions announces, ending President Barack Obama’s five-year-old Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. There are currently about 800,000 DACA recipients in the U.S."

ANOTHER million...

"The number of refugees coming to the United States drops to its lowest level in more than a decade. State Department data shows 910 refugees arrived in August, compared to an average of 6,955 for that month in the preceding 10 years. A month earlier, July set the previous decade-low arrivals level. "

It SHOULD be cut to ZERO!

"The Department of Homeland Security ends the Central American Minors (CAM) parole program, which granted Central American minors temporary legal residence in the United States. President Barack Obama established the CAM parole program in 2014 in response to an illegal influx of unaccompanied minors from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras."

Just what we need...more poor kids.

"The bill, written by Senators Tom Cotton and David Perdue, would cut legal immigration by 50%. It establishes a points system to reward would-be immigrants with points for speaking English and having marketable skills. "

The opposite of what we've BEEN doing the last 50 years.

In this I agree with Trump...he needs to do MORE. He MUST deport the 50 million anchor babies before it's too late and America is lost to Mexico II.

Tags
good, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.