Question about forum

Old 04-13-2017, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by lying(unt

Your massive insecurity and jealousy, while slightly amusing in a pathetic sort of manner, are your problems...not mine.

Deepest Sincere Wishes
Calling you out for lying does not equate to anyone being insecure or jealous...you are just trying to deflect, and avoid the subject at hand...because you have been caught in another lie (like the $100 donation - pathetic!)

As I said:

Why did you opt to go to Costa Rica in the first place? I mean you say it was expensive there, and then you spent 50K in Florida...this is sounding a lot like the $100 donation to the zoo's charity...Or am I missing something?

Your share? Is there a limit on how much, or less, you can help the needy? Do you say "I gave that street bum $10 last week for food, he looks hungry again, but I already gave my share"?
Or, possibly you explain to the street bum that you just spent a lot of money on the spouse's teeth, so you can't help him this week, but your not going to lose any sleep over it...

By the way; I believe you mentioned your terrific health care insurance in another thread, do you not have coverage for serious medical issues that require surgery?? Maybe you meant to say your insurance paid 50K...

And

You said it was not cosmetic and it was a serious medical condition...that would fall under medical (not dental)... more ignorance and lies from the (unt!

I see nothing in those posts that would suggest insecurity or jealousy...just calling you out for lying.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's not exactly a challenge.
Quite obvious actually.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Quite obvious actually.
And quite entertaining.

Tags
appears, forum, president, question

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.