Paying a heavy price for loving the Neanderthals

Old 11-28-2016, 07:00 AM
n/a

Default Paying a heavy price for loving the Neanderthals

Paying a heavy price for loving the Neanderthals | Cosmos

"Somewhere between 1.5% and 2.1% of your genome was inherited from the Neanderthals, assuming your ancestry was non-African of course. "

"Don’t fret if you’re ancestry is African though, you’re ancestors found another human species or two to bonk.

Surprisingly, the genomes of the West African Biaka and Baka (so-called ‘pygmy’) people have revealed DNA from a completely unknown species, which found its way into the human genome only 9,000 years ago.

Other studies have found much wider evidence for interbreeding across Africa, occurring sometime around 35,000 years ago. "

Neanderthal DNA made us smarter.

We're not different "races", we're different species.

"Everyone but the Africans have Neanderthal DNA" The Africans interbred with a DIFFERENT "pre-human".

We're not the same.
Old 11-28-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

And the interstellar aliens are watching and studying because they created all of us through DNA manipulation. We're nothing more than squiggly little creatures living in a giant Petri dish called Mother Earth.
Old 11-28-2016, 04:15 PM
n/a

Wow, what an imagination.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:04 PM
n/a

You do know that in their off time archeologist write science fiction for Hollywood

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wow, what an imagination.
What do you think your "God" really is?

Some guy who just popped into existence out of nowhere?

How likely is that compared to intentional/unintentional "life seeding". In a crude way...we're doing it ourselves. Probes sent to other planets, Mars for instance, are COVERED with bacteria and microbes, we've "seeded" Mars with life, whether it holds on and survives is the question.

Don't be so narrow in your thinking. It's much more likely than the religious stories. And STOP listening to people who just want 10% from you!
Old 11-28-2016, 10:55 PM
n/a

Lets all submit our DNA samples to Ancestry.com to identify how pure we are. Warning: the Mormon church may be using these samples to centrifuge out all non Neanderthal genes leaving only the pure Neanderthal DNA for future research. If you thought Jurassic Park was scary, wait until Neanderthal Park hits the Big Screen.
Old 11-29-2016, 05:50 AM
n/a

Walgreens terminated their contract with Theranos, a company that marketed that a small blood sample when analyzed predicted much about a patient DNA. However the government demanded Theranos stop because the testing was unreliable and a whistleblower attested to the failing of this testing.

We also know that blood samples taken at medical offices and hospitals also have been subjected to error, misread and misunderstood.

So here we have archeologist explaining the history of mankind as absolute. Its hogwash, snake oil and its hubris.

I've lost my patience and my trust with so called experts and their yo yo claims. I listen but its always very guarded

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-29-2016, 06:02 AM
n/a

Whoever would have thought that being labeled a Neanderthal is now considered a complement and the more DNA of these people you have, the more superior you are ???
Old 11-29-2016, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Whoever would have thought that being labeled a Neanderthal is now considered a complement and the more DNA of these people you have, the more superior you are ???
Who also would have thought that all the lies we're told as truths...were really lies?
Old 11-29-2016, 07:06 AM
n/a

Almost everything living shares some common DNA. Gotta love some of these "experts."
Old 11-29-2016, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Almost everything living shares some common DNA. Gotta love some of these "experts."
Supposedly EVERY living thing came from an original and "evolved" (changed) from there into what we have today.

My point is...some are MORE evolved and evolved differently than others.

ALL the "apes" are similar...yet different. ALL the "humans" are similar yet VERY different.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Supposedly EVERY living thing came from an original and "evolved" (changed) from there into what we have today.

My point is...some are MORE evolved and evolved differently than others.

ALL the "apes" are similar...yet different. ALL the "humans" are similar yet VERY different.
Sorry, but evolution can't be proved, other than minor little variances within particular species. There is no link to prove man comes from lesser forms, such as a fish or ape. But, believe what you wish......to your peril.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, but evolution can't be proved, other than minor little variances within particular species. There is no link to prove man comes from lesser forms, such as a fish or ape. But, believe what you wish......to your peril.
I'm supposed to believe that "God" did it? And I'm supposed to worship him for it? And pay his henchmen 10% too?

NOTHING can be absolutely proved and the religions TOP that list.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm supposed to believe that "God" did it? And I'm supposed to worship him for it? And pay his henchmen 10% too?

NOTHING can be absolutely proved and the religions TOP that list.
I'd rather believe in a deity with divine design than a big bang theory where for some unexplained reason, and ONLY on Earth, man formed and evolved from fish, then monkey and then resulting in mankind.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'd rather believe in a deity with divine design than a big bang theory where for some unexplained reason, and ONLY on Earth, man formed and evolved from fish, then monkey and then resulting in mankind.
And your belief is: For some unexplained reason, "God" popped out of nowhere and proceeded to create "everything"?

That's easier for you to believe than a simple "living thing" somehow came about...a VERY simple living thing...that over billions of years...slowly changed into what we have now?

Why do you "start at the top" with the MOST complex and then work down? It's like saying mankind started with aircraft, and then later began to write and do math.

Buildings, planes, ships, they don't just pop up out of thin air...they were made. Same with your "God", God's don't just pop out of thin air ready and raring to start creating universes. So, who made who? Who made your "God"? I think YOU did...in your mind.

I don't KNOW what happened or how it happened...someday we might know...I'll bet you right now it wasn't some "God" who just popped out of nothingness to create everything. That's the thoughts of ignorant people 6,000+ years ago.

Tags
species, dna, found, ancestry, human

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.