Question for Republicans

Old 11-29-2016, 03:33 PM
n/a

Default Question for Republicans

If Trump says, the sky is falling, do you ALWAYS believe him, or you don't really care, as long as he is a republican. BTW, HE TELL LOTS AND LOTS OF LIES!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2016, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If Trump says, the sky is falling, do you ALWAYS believe him, or you don't really care, as long as he is a republican. BTW, HE TELL LOTS AND LOTS OF LIES!!!!!!
I don't care as long as he is not Hillary Clinton..."Lock Her Up".
Old 11-29-2016, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lots and lots of lies is a quantum improvement in truth when comparing to Obama and Clinton's nothing but lies!!
Old 11-29-2016, 05:15 PM
n/a

Default sooooo

You believe everything he says, and a bonus that he is not a democrat.
Because if your a Democrat, you tell lies. Tell me, why is your response, the dems tell more lies. We need to introduce you to fact check!
Old 11-29-2016, 05:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
You believe everything he says This was not stated anywhere!,
and a bonus that he is not a democrat. Of course

Because if your a Democrat, you tell lies. Tell me, why is your response, the dems tell more lies.It was not said that democrats tell more lies ust that Obama and Clinton are perpetual liars

We need to introduce you to fact check! No thanks....no better than PC!
Old 11-29-2016, 06:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOSER!!!!
Old 11-29-2016, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
You called out Republicans. I am one but certainly not a Trumpster. I did not vote for him or Hillary. That said anyone with more than an ounce of common sense should know Trump cannot come close to meeting the promises he made. I for one believe my party's primary process was emotional ignorance. IMO
Old 11-29-2016, 08:13 PM
n/a

First of all you need to understand not only what he says but what the ultimate meaning is.

2 things sometimes.

I will say he calls it like he sees it!

Never has a POTUS like him very refreshing some things he says are only opinion

Also the OP is not a Trump supporter..........................
Old 11-29-2016, 09:02 PM
n/a

My favorite song... Fried chicken Watermelon Cadillac car us ******* aint as dumb as you think We are!!
Old 11-29-2016, 10:55 PM
n/a

I can tell from waaaaay over here you are just mad your side came in second. O peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Op.
Old 11-29-2016, 11:16 PM
n/a

they can donate to Jill Stein and become a bigger loser
Old 11-30-2016, 05:23 AM
n/a

I did vote for Trump because not to vote would have been a vote for Hillary. And not to vote is why Romney lost the last election.

Trump was not my candidate but its clear voters rejected the progressive agenda because of their myopia regarding the issues that mattered to everyday people.

Hillary Clinton is joining in on the push for a recount. Her attorney in this endeavor, Marc Elias, is bought and paid for by George Soros. People in this nation don't seem to want to hear that George Soros is behind much of the chaos being created in the streets. He is behind so many movements including Black Lives Matter and Move On. org. He is an ENEMY of America.

Clinton ought to be ashamed to be associated with Soros but the Clintons have no shame

Trump preached nationalism. we now see that Britain voted for nationalism and so is France

Trump is putting together a team made up of Republic and and democrats white ,black,hispanic, asian, male ,female

He is subtle as a train wreck at times but he is always focused on the agenda.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-30-2016, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
I did vote for Trump because not to vote would have been a vote for Hillary. And not to vote is why Romney lost the last election.

Trump was not my candidate but its clear voters rejected the progressive agenda because of their myopia regarding the issues that mattered to everyday people.

Hillary Clinton is joining in on the push for a recount. Her attorney in this endeavor, Marc Elias, is bought and paid for by George Soros. People in this nation don't seem to want to hear that George Soros is behind much of the chaos being created in the streets. He is behind so many movements including Black Lives Matter and Move On. org. He is an ENEMY of America.

Clinton ought to be ashamed to be associated with Soros but the Clintons have no shame

Trump preached nationalism. we now see that Britain voted for nationalism and so is France

Trump is putting together a team made up of Republic and and democrats white ,black,hispanic, asian, male ,female

He is subtle as a train wreck at times but he is always focused on the agenda.

Personal Best Regards:
A team of ALL white men would do better. There are "quotas" everywhere people...and they DON'T make things better. No matter what...no matter who...a white male is always found at the top. Except in sports where minorities physique can be more appropriate.

Sure...you may dig up one or two "top women" in some obscure field. But the VAST majority of the human "apex" are white males. "You hate us because you ain't us."
Old 11-30-2016, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
A team of ALL white men would do better. There are "quotas" everywhere people...and they DON'T make things better. No matter what...no matter who...a white male is always found at the top. Except in sports where minorities physique can be more appropriate.

Sure...you may dig up one or two "top women" in some obscure field. But the VAST majority of the human "apex" are white males. "You hate us because you ain't us."
Same old poison. Someday it is going to eat you up.
Old 11-30-2016, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Same old poison. Someday it is going to eat you up.
Going to?

Tags
care, long, republicans, question

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.