Quick fix for NFL protests

Old 09-24-2017, 12:24 PM
n/a

Default Quick fix for NFL protests

QUIT PLAYING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT FOOTBALL GAMES! That will solve the problem. They do not deserve it played for them. They are ungrateful, spoiled head bangers that do not understand patriotism.

I am not going to watch another game until they discipline these jerks. If the bosses are too scared of them, then get new bosses. I doubt the owners care about anything other than making the President squirm. They do not deserve our money either. You would think that libtards would love to sock it to the rich man.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

You might want to blame the framers of The Constitution for giving these folks the "right!" to protest! It's called the 1st Amendment and according to the SCOTUS, it's legal!!
Old 09-24-2017, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You might want to blame the framers of The Constitution for giving these folks the "right!" to protest! It's called the 1st Amendment and according to the SCOTUS, it's legal!!
That is a pretty stupid comment. You had better think about it. I will not explain it to you, because if you are smart enough to post using a keyboard, surely you can figure out how to get some information on your stupid remark.

Guess what dummy, this site can boot you or me off anytime they wish, for saying what's on our minds. Same thing goes for ignorant head bashers in the NFL when they tick off their owners. And the reason you do not disrespect your country, your flag and your military is because there are very impressionable little children watching and wanting to look up to you as their athlete idols. That's good enough to take your protest off the playing field. Try protesting at the end zone and see what happens to you. A big fat fine.

So, please don't act like this is a Constitutional right. It is NOT.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
QUIT PLAYING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT FOOTBALL GAMES! That will solve the problem. They do not deserve it played for them. They are ungrateful, spoiled head bangers that do not understand patriotism.

I am not going to watch another game until they discipline these jerks. If the bosses are too scared of them, then get new bosses. I doubt the owners care about anything other than making the President squirm. They do not deserve our money either. You would think that libtards would love to sock it to the rich man.
...and you not watching the football game is going to hurt the NFL in what way? They do not care about you. You are not in the demographic group for any of their products advertised.

The males in the 18 to 45 age group are the targeted demographic for products advertised on NFL games - and these are the majority of those in favor of player protests and anti-Trump.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

LetThatSinkIn.jpg
respectingthenationalanthem.jpg
Old 09-24-2017, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 09-24-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is a pretty stupid comment. You had better think about it. I will not explain it to you, because if you are smart enough to post using a keyboard, surely you can figure out how to get some information on your stupid remark.

Guess what dummy, this site can boot you or me off anytime they wish, for saying what's on our minds. Same thing goes for ignorant head bashers in the NFL when they tick off their owners. And the reason you do not disrespect your country, your flag and your military is because there are very impressionable little children watching and wanting to look up to you as their athlete idols. That's good enough to take your protest off the playing field. Try protesting at the end zone and see what happens to you. A big fat fine.

So, please don't act like this is a Constitutional right. It is NOT.
it me be a constitutional right but then we get to the pragmatics and these owners, players and sport casters should be asking "why would I want to tick off half my fan base? The NFL is losing viewership and an article in the paper ask why are they not filling up stadiums any longer?

I can answer for others but the disrespect by players plays to me like an Antifa move and that is enough to keep me away.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-24-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
let that reality sink in a president is telling private organizations.......

Let's see one person stands for honor, respect and country while the other represents shows disrespect , hate and animus toward a nation that has provided unlimited opportunities. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-24-2017, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
let that reality sink in a president is telling private organizations.......

Let's see one person stands for honor, respect and country while the other represents shows disrespect , hate and animus toward a nation that has provided unlimited opportunities. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Personal Best Regards:
yes, it is a shame that the representative of disrespect, hate and animus toward Americans is now a president
Old 09-24-2017, 04:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickedamouse24 View Post
Lets play your thought out...I take a job at walmart as a greeter and decide to wear a tee short that says Fu(k TRUMP. Are you suggesting my employer should not be able to discipline or fire me because I have the right to free speech?

What job have you ever had that you did not lose some of your rights? I doubt you ever had a job where they said you can drink booze while you work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2017, 04:19 PM
n/a

Default Stephen A. Smith Points Out NFL's Paid Patriotism Problem

Stephen A. Smith Points Out NFL's Paid Patriotism Problem - VICE Sports
Old 09-24-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

Default Trump says to fire NFL protesters: THAT IS ILLEGAL

18 U.S. Code § 227 - Wrongfully influencing a private entity’s employment decisions by a Member of Congress or an officer or employee of the legislative or executive branch

18 U.S. Code SS 227 - Wrongfully influencing a private entity’s employment decisions by a Member of Congress or an officer or employee of the legislative or executive branch | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
Old 09-24-2017, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Lets play your thought out...I take a job at walmart as a greeter and decide to wear a tee short that says Fu(k TRUMP. Are you suggesting my employer should not be able to discipline or fire me because I have the right to free speech?

What job have you ever had that you did not lose some of your rights? I doubt you ever had a job where they said you can drink booze while you work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Actually as a bartender I was able to drink with my customers. Made a lot of money in tips...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2017, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually as a bartender I was able to drink with my customers. Made a lot of money in tips...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Yes, those type of women usually did drink with the customer and get large tips. I've been to a few of those bars overseas, when I was young and single. They also made money in other ways too.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Poor MDCPD. Can't watch ball games enjoy movies or television. All those liberals everywhere.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
care, owners

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.