Quick fix for NFL protests

Old 09-24-2017, 06:57 PM
n/a

BlackMan your fired, Nazi OK.jpg
Old 09-24-2017, 07:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That is a pretty stupid comment. You had better think about it. I will not explain it to you, because if you are smart enough to post using a keyboard, surely you can figure out how to get some information on your stupid remark.

Guess what dummy, this site can boot you or me off anytime they wish, for saying what's on our minds. Same thing goes for ignorant head bashers in the NFL when they tick off their owners. And the reason you do not disrespect your country, your flag and your military is because there are very impressionable little children watching and wanting to look up to you as their athlete idols. That's good enough to take your protest off the playing field. Try protesting at the end zone and see what happens to you. A big fat fine.

So, please don't act like this is a Constitutional right. It is NOT.
JUST SAY FUC THESE UNGRATEFUL NIGDER LOSER AS$HOLES>>> The Truth Works,FUCEM...
Old 09-24-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
JUST SAY FUC THESE UNGRATEFUL NIGDER LOSER AS$HOLES>>> The Truth Works,FUCEM...
Lars, does your wife, Chris, feel the same as you do? Maybe I can call and ask her personally while reading your posts to her.

Remember, your full name, address, and phone number are in The Villages phone book. Want them posted?
Old 09-24-2017, 07:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lars, does your wife, Chris, feel the same as you do? Maybe I can call and ask her personally while reading your posts to her.

Remember, your full name, address, and phone number are in The Villages phone book. Want them posted?
Man...are you a douche or what?
Old 09-24-2017, 08:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
yes, it is a shame that the representative of disrespect, hate and animus toward Americans is now a president
Old 09-24-2017, 08:25 PM
n/a

Trump is demanding conformity and obedience instead of championing freedom of expression, our First Amendment right. That is the type of sentiment you expect to hear from a Third World dictator -- not the President of the United States of America. Trump doesn't get real American values, and I doubt he ever will.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is demanding conformity and obedience instead of championing freedom of expression, our First Amendment right. That is the type of sentiment you expect to hear from a Third World dictator -- not the President of the United States of America. Trump doesn't get real American values, and I doubt he ever will.
And yet...you'd silence ME for speaking MY mind.

YOU too...do not understand "American values".
Old 09-25-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
And yet...you'd silence ME for speaking MY mind.

YOU too...do not understand "American values".
Yep ol' Mell is quite hypocritical...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2017, 06:40 PM
n/a

I wonder how many people stand for the National Anthem at home, watching the games on television.....and if you say "yes, I do..." I know you are lying as bad as Trump does
Old 09-25-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder how many people stand for the National Anthem at home, watching the games on television.....and if you say "yes, I do..." I know you are lying as bad as Trump does
Typical excuse for being Anti-American. Always with an excuse. The party of excuses, Democrats. Hillary just published a book of excuses. Same as a book of jokes, but in this case the jokes are all on her.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
typical excuse for being anti-american. Always with an excuse. The party of excuses, democrats. Hillary just published a book of excuses. Same as a book of jokes, but in this case the jokes are all on her.
not education but indoctrination.jpg
Old 09-26-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Typical excuse for being Anti-American. Always with an excuse. The party of excuses, Democrats. Hillary just published a book of excuses. Same as a book of jokes, but in this case the jokes are all on her.

Same $hit different generation, Democrats are anti-American. Typical response from someone blind with brainwashed ignorance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Same $hit different generation, Democrats are anti-American. Typical response from someone blind with brainwashed ignorance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually...you're BOTH "blind with brainwashed ignorance."
Old 09-26-2017, 01:03 PM
n/a

“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.”
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
“The problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it.

The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense!”
- Brian Cox
Old 09-26-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.”
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
“The problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it.

The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense!” - Brian Cox
So...why don't we do that when we're talking about gender and racial equality? Both are absurd. Blacks get nowhere without affirmative action and quotas. Women need their own division because they can't compete with men.

Tags
care, owners

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.