Quick fix for NFL protests

Old 09-26-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump is demanding conformity and obedience instead of championing freedom of expression, our First Amendment right. That is the type of sentiment you expect to hear from a Third World dictator -- not the President of the United States of America. Trump doesn't get real American values, and I doubt he ever will.
He is used to be a dictator in the business world and people doing what he asks. And he likes chaos with just him in control.

I so wish that Anthony Weiner had not been attractive for Hillary Clinton's go to woman. If not for those e-mails and James Comey's ill timed investigation announcement we would be dealing with the drama of Hillary Clintom dealing with these problems. And she would have handled all of these much better except maybe the market would have been quite a bit lower as Wall Street knows that Trump is one of their greatest friends and not so much would have Hillary Clinton been.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

I kneel only for my GOD and I always stand up for my country. I will kneel for no man, especially not for BLM.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
I kneel only for my GOD and I always stand up for my country. I will kneel for no man, especially not for BLM.
You shouldn't kneel for that...for it's an illusion. There is no God of Abraham.

Which country? The old one where whites were 90% of the population and life was pretty close to a Norman Rockwell painting...or the "new" America that is 51% minority...and most places pretty much suck?

BLM? You mean the monkey group? Not quite human...not quite an ape. The "missing link".
Old 09-26-2017, 11:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
You shouldn't kneel for that...for it's an illusion. There is no God of Abraham.

Which country? The old one where whites were 90% of the population and life was pretty close to a Norman Rockwell painting...or the "new" America that is 51% minority...and most places pretty much suck?

BLM? You mean the monkey group? Not quite human...not quite an ape. The "missing link".
wontnoticeyoupickinghispocket.jpg

looks like Don is the lowest white man around
Old 09-27-2017, 12:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
Attachment 71709

Don is not trying to sell everyone his insurance.

Right sleazy salesman Boy?
Old 09-27-2017, 02:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
...and you not watching the football game is going to hurt the NFL in what way? They do not care about you. You are not in the demographic group for any of their products advertised.

The males in the 18 to 45 age group are the targeted demographic for products advertised on NFL games - and these are the majority of those in favor of player protests and anti-Trump.
Ratings down 11%, over 3 million fewer ....that’s a lot...enough to hurt advertising revenue.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
Ratings down 11%, over 3 million fewer ....that’s a lot...enough to hurt advertising revenue.
Week 3 And down double digits... Rodger Goodell definitely stepped on his dick... rest in peace NFL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Week 3 And down double digits... Rodger Goodell definitely stepped on his dick... rest in peace NFL

Unless the BLM is going to lobby to the players union for a hold harmless on CTE...

Old 09-27-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida
He's talking about YOU...

I know I'm being robbed...to prop up another species. You don't. You'd GLADLY have them empty our pockets to help them. Because you KNOW they NEED the help.

You also look down...on me.

Come on boyer...it's getting old...all these digs towards me and not ONE piece of evidence showing I'm wrong.

Black villages, black Oxford...all you have to do is find me one to actually PROVE they are our equal. Until you do...MY theory stands up to scientific scrutiny. Blacks being unequal and the proof being they NEVER excel past whites/Asians. We can always visit MLK Blvd some night and you can show me how wrong I am.

Tags
care, owners

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.