Quiz --Trump or No Trump?

Old 05-05-2017, 06:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How does one explain the blind loyalty to a man who has shown to have no morals, ethics, compunction to lie...and is a narcissistic sociopath?

Here's how.

Joe Walsh Just Revealed Trump's Dirty Little Secret | Verified Politics

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
That is REALLY funny, considering that the left still does not believe that Hillary is a criminal. Even after Comey just came on TV this week and AGAIN, when questioned said she broke the law.
Wow, you liberals are really pathetic.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
While I was posting, and although we don't share the same position on the issues...you've managed to sum up RubiTHECon perfectly.
Rubi seems to live in your head. I have never seen anyone so irritated by how civil his posts are.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:19 AM
n/a

How many know this about President Trump?

Greatest SUPPORT VIDEO - The Real Donald Trump - YouTube

See, you can find things on the internet to support any argument that you'd like to make.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD
Rubi seems to live in you head. I have never seen anyone so irritated by how civil his posts are.

Just as you are incapable of distinguishing between vulgar jokes and advocating sexual assault (not to mention your unoriginality)...you are clueless as to what actually constitutes 'civility.'

I guess we should be thankful in one respect though and that's the fact that you also provide the perfect example of the deplorable blind cultist...that Chump has managed to cultivate and fool.

So at least you have that going for you.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-05-2017, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNT
Just as you are incapable of distinguishing between vulgar jokes and advocating sexual assault (not to mention your unoriginality)...you are clueless as to what actually constitutes 'civility.'
I guess we should be thankful in one respect though and that's the fact that you also provide the perfect example of the deplorable blind cultist...that Chump has managed to cultivate and fool.
So at least you have that going for you.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Colbert said it was NOT a joke. He said he was angry. Maybe if you concentrated on the information and not the appearances so much, you could stay informed.
You can put your claws back in now, sissy because I have no interest in your wish for a cat fight.
Rubi is civil and you are not, so it bothers you. He wins every time and you lose and you just can't stand it. You end up having a prissy fit and I get entertainment out of the show. I bet you and Rocky are secretly girlfriends. None of my business, sorry.
By the way, this was just a joke so don't take it seriously. That makes it OK. It does not fit the idea of a PC violation if it is a joke.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
More than most of us knew then or since, about the virtual unknown black congressman from Illinois.
You proved that as he was a SENATOR!
Old 05-05-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
You, Rubicon, are an insulting person.

To call my mental state into mind, or anyone's, with your continued use of a term that means nothing, is insulting at best.

I expressed this long before his nomination.

Your approval of this man, your blind loyalty to his every lie speaks DIRECTLY to YOUR character.

I strongly suggest that YOU are inflicted with the syndrome...it is you who supports an extreme example of a mean spirited man with no morals...it is you who condone mistreatment of women, anyone who is not white. Actually, "deplorable" is not near sufficient to describe the attributes you display.

Your fancy words describe a man who will do anything to be heard.

You, sir, do not raise to the level of a man in anyway shape or form. You use fancy words, most stolen from others, to hide the real you.....I have no "syndrome" to call you, but I know how I feel about people like you.
Are you not one of the posters that calls Trump supporters crazy and immoral, are you not one of the posters that often questions Trumps mental health??

Your nothing more than a hypocritical old fool that wasted his vote and has been unhappy with every president since Eisenhower...

Go change your tampon!
Old 05-05-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Colbert said it was NOT a joke. He said he was angry. Maybe if you concentrated on the information and not the appearances so much, you could stay informed.
You can put your claws back in now, sissy because I have no interest in your wish for a cat fight.
Rubi is civil and you are not, so it bothers you. He wins every time and you lose and you just can't stand it. You end up having a prissy fit and I get entertainment out of the show. I bet you and Rocky are secretly girlfriends. None of my business, sorry.
By the way, this was just a joke so don't take it seriously. That makes it OK. It does not fit the idea of a PC violation if it is a joke.
Add Colbert as another tenant in MDCPD's head.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-05-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Default Except for the facts

Quote:
I refused to believe that most, not all but the much higher percentage, of Trump supporters on this forum were not for Trump, but against Obama, and basically because of his skin color.

It explains the use of the adjective in the post above, and a number of references made here.

It baffled me how any rational person could support a person like Trump, who basically has NO qualities of a man we should want in our White House.

It stunned me that no posts were made in support of Trump, but instead the posts were anti Obama and Clinton who was perceived as a continuation. No "policies" of Trump were ever touted.

It is disappointing to me to realize people I "knew", not personally but through this forum make serious decisions based on the color of a man's skin.

It is troubling to me as I realize now, that we have a very dishonest person, with no morals as President simply because he is white.

I have been so naive because it took me so long to come to this realization.

Those who come on here and defend his every word, and make up political reasons to do this, are simply manifesting their belief, or feelings that White is superior.

No SANE OR REASONABLE person could look at these two backgrounds, and I have since 2008, and judge Trump superior to Obama in ANY way. Policy wise, perhaps but as a man, Trump is so far beneath Obama in every way, and I apologize for being slow.

I now get it....I never thought that ugly feeing permeated this place, but apparently it does. Such hatred simply because of skin color, to me, is a sign of extreme weakness, of inadequate feelings of worth.

It really makes me ill, and those of you who hide your skin color feelings by speaking of fear of Muslims, daring the swamp, or any of those things are extremely phoney.

Sad to realize this
Obama is truly a GREAT POLITICIAN and great SPEAKER.

Pull back YOUR CURTAINS and realize that the only reason you voted for him was to prove you are a progressive liberal and he tapped into your WHITE GUILT.

I for one simply do not care if you or anyone else chooses to label me a RACIST. I do not know your history. I do know that while YOU choose to CLAIM how LIBERAL you are YOU HAVE CHOSEN to live in the Villages-NOT IN THE REAL WORLD.

While I did not vote for Obama, I would have been proud to have him prove me to be wrong. Obama THE GREAT POLITICIAN, skillfully hid from YOU the people he CHOSE to associate with-ARES- criminal, WRIGHT-an America hating-White hating-BIGOT, Farracan-an America hating, White Hating, Anti Semite.

Obama was granted a unique opportunity as the first Black President to lessen Racial Conflict in the US. SADLY, Obama CHOSE to hitch his wagon to racial conflict-IT WAS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE.

You can DUE TO YOUR PRECONCEIVED VIEW, toss out accusations.

YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH RESULTS. You LIBERALS, Obama, Hillary AND YOU will blame others for your failures.
After EIGHT YEARS of the Obama presidency, our economy is growing at less that 2%, OBAMA SPENT TEN TRILLION DOLLARS ABOVE WHAT THE GOVERNMENT EXTRACTED FROM THE ECONOMY-FROM THOSE WHO PRODUCE.

AS TO RACISM-
Obama received 56% of the vote in his first election.
Blacks are 13% of our population. Obama got 98% of the Black vote-ACCORDING TO YOU VIEW THAT IS NOT RACIST. To get 56% of the vote, Obama would have received approximately 41% of the non-BLACK vote.

Obama was an unknown, inexperienced Jr. Congressman who according to his voting record did not think it important for him to even show up.

FACE THE FACTS-IT IS YOU WHO VOTED FOR SKIN COLOR
When, the race issue fades, poor Jimmy Carter has been replaced now by Obama as the worst president in history.

RE; YOUR REALIZATION
I suppose you can lie to us in your post BUT SADLY YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF.
YOU SAY TO YOURSELF YOU HAVE AN OPENED MIND-HAVE YOU EVER VOTED REPUBLICAN???????????????????
Old 05-05-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:

Pull back YOUR CURTAINS and realize that the only reason you voted for him was to prove you are a progressive liberal and he tapped into your WHITE GUILT.

I for one simply do not care if you or anyone else chooses to label me a RACIST. I do not know your history. I do know that while YOU choose to CLAIM how LIBERAL you are YOU HAVE CHOSEN to live in the Villages-NOT IN THE REAL WORLD.

While I did not vote for Obama, I would have been proud to have him prove me to be wrong. Obama THE GREAT POLITICIAN, skillfully hid from YOU the people he CHOSE to associate with-ARES- criminal, WRIGHT-an America hating-White hating-BIGOT, Farracan-an America hating, White Hating, Anti Semite.

Obama was granted a unique opportunity as the first Black President to lessen Racial Conflict in the US. SADLY, Obama CHOSE to hitch his wagon to racial conflict-IT WAS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE.

YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH RESULTS. You LIBERALS, Obama, Hillary AND YOU will blame others for your failures.
After EIGHT YEARS of the Obama presidency, our economy is growing at less that 2%, OBAMA SPENT TEN TRILLION DOLLARS ABOVE WHAT THE GOVERNMENT EXTRACTED FROM THE ECONOMY-FROM THOSE WHO PRODUCE.

AS TO RACISM-
Blacks are 13% of our population. Obama got 98% of the Black vote-ACCORDING TO YOU VIEW THAT IS NOT RACIST. To get 56% of the vote, Obama would have received approximately 41% of the non-BLACK vote.

Obama was an unknown, inexperienced Jr. Congressman who according to his voting record did not think it important for him to even show up.

When, the race issue fades, poor Jimmy Carter has been replaced now by Obama as the worst president in history.

RE; YOUR REALIZATION
YOU SAY TO YOURSELF YOU HAVE AN OPENED MIND-HAVE YOU EVER VOTED REPUBLICAN???????????????????
I know...right? They talk and talk about how wonderful diversity is...while living in "Whiteville". I keep asking them to join me in a stroll down MLK Blvd some Saturday night...but I never get an RSVP.

And he GAVE it to the minorities who DON'T produce. A $ trillion a year goes to various forms of welfare. MOST going to minorities.

You ALL lie to yourselves when it comes to the races...you CONVINCE yourselves that we are equal...against all reason.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie
Add Colbert as another tenant in MDCPD's head.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
But, he doesn't have dyslexia, Connie.

noun: dyslexia
  1. a general term for disorders that involve difficulty in learning to read or interpret words, letters, and other symbols, but that do not affect general intelligence.

I'm sure that your boyfriend, Tal can assist you.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueseagull

AS TO RACISM-

RE; YOUR REALIZATION

If possible, I believe you are making less & less sense and showing more & more ignorance...every time you post.

1. Obama DID NOT increase racial tensions, he simply brought the quiet bigots/racists such as yourself...out of the closet.

I know you preferred to believe that it didn't still exist in an institutional manner and became pi$$ed every time it was shown that you and your bigoted/racist ilk have never changed (even as you tried to minimize/hide it)...but now that you've been outed you might as well come clean.

2. Blacks have HISTORICALLY voted OVERWHELMINGLY Democratic (typically in the high 80 to low 90 percent). Obama's percentage was not that much different and the fact that you cling to such a lie...proves my point #1.

So anyway, I guess I owe you a thanks for that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-05-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

If possible, I believe you are making less & less sense and showing more & more ignorance...every time you post.

1. Obama DID NOT increase racial tensions, he simply brought the quiet bigots/racists such as yourself...out of the closet.

I know you preferred to believe that it didn't still exist in an institutional manner and became pi$$ed every time it was shown that you and your bigoted/racist ilk have never changed (even as you tried to minimize/hide it)...but now that you've been outed you might as well come clean.

2. Blacks have HISTORICALLY voted OVERWHELMINGLY Democratic (typically in the high 80 to low 90 percent). Obama's percentage was not that much different and the fact that you cling to such a lie...proves my point #1.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Sorry, did you say something? Is that the best response that you can come up with. After all, that very well informed product of fact IS pretty hard to find fault with Why did you even make such a feeble attempt?

Did BLM exist before Obama? BMs did, but that is old information.
Did Occupy Wall St?
Did the Black Panthers hinder voting before Obama?
Were there so many COP killings previous to Obama?
Was the poverty level so high? NO.
Was the black unemployment so high? NO.
Have you ever heard a president defend a thug before and tell America that this young man could have been his son?
Did you ever hear of a modern day president tell the opposing party that they can sit in the back of the bus?
Did you ever hear a president speak to Hispanics and tell them that the opposing party is there enemy?

I am sure you will have an answer for the questions. No need to answer, because your reply never is related to the comment anyway.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Like he created tension bringing the gays out of the closet too? And right into our bathroom.

SHOW us all WHERE they are equal besides certain sports. All I see is 99% of blacks living in slums...either in an inner city or the black part of town. WHERE is the black paradise? Where?

Why? Why are they as a group so like cattle...simply following the one in front with no thought. Whites are pretty much split when it comes to the D and R party.

When I was young and naive, I thought like you, I believed the lies. Then I began high school and noticed how little they knew about anything "real", like science, electronics, mechanics...they only knew about social things. Then I started working with them...again, I noticed hoe little they knew, how little they took the work seriously, how little initiative, how little sense of urgency they had when things got hectic...boy were my eyes opened.

Something ISN'T true...until it's proven true...you can't just say...XXXX is true...prove they're our equal. Show me their top school. Their top neighborhood. The top city that is mostly black. ANYTHING they are be better than we are, except certain sports.

I AM a racist...for reason...they're NOT the same as us...and I've proven it...over and over...now it's your turn...PROVE it with REAL numbers...not some black guys opinion...because HE says so. Show me where they're our equal...as a people...show me their achievements
Old 05-05-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
You proved that as he was a SENATOR!
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bite on the statement.

here let me help you out:

The Two Houses of Congress. Congress is divided into two chambers, the Senate and the House of Representatives. The Senate is sometimes called the upper chamber and the House the lower chamber because the Founders thought that different sorts of people would be elected to these two bodies.

Talk about demonstrated credibility loss!!

Tags
quiz, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.