Rabid Harassment by Allegiance This Morning.

Old 09-30-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Angry Rabid Harassment by Allegiance This Morning.

This creep Allegiance is on my Ignore List but continues to stalk, harass, annoy, and pester.

I am not even looking at this despicable person's posts any more but he still makes many personal attacks on me.

This should be loudly shouted down.

This is CRIMINAL behavior under Florida Law.

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

I Ignore Allegiance but see the Titles of Threads and also note where and when Allegiance has been harassing me. It is getting ridiculous in this man-child's constant harassment of me ONLINE. Which is against the law in Florida.
Old 09-30-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

The crybaby is peaking at ALL the posts to see if anyone is speaking about him. And then, he starts a new thread every few minutes to prove he is valid and to sustain his need for attention. Wow!

Hey, how about just putting something in the title of your million threads that you start letting us know it's yours so that we can "ignore" them.
Old 09-30-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Default Rabid Harassment by Allegiance This Morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
The crybaby is peaking at ALL the posts to see if anyone is speaking about him. And then, he starts a new thread every few minutes to prove he is valid and to sustain his need for attention. Wow!

Hey, how about just putting something in the title of your million threads that you start letting us know it's yours so that we can "ignore" them.

Why do you care ? You’re doing what you accuse me of. Hypocrite [emoji848]

Ok, I’m done. No need to beat a dead horse, what’s the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2017, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why do you care ? You’re doing what you accuse me of. Hypocrite [emoji848]

Ok, I’m done. No need to beat a dead horse, what’s the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am NOT looking at Allegiance, Dirtbanker nor Affald's posts and only see MDLNB's if Wiotte quotes them. These people are despicable bullies.

I do wish the Moderator would take these people to task. Such kind of CRIMINAL behavior should not be allowed on Talk of the Villages.

Online harassment in Florida is against the law.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am NOT looking at Allegiance, Dirtbanker nor Affald's posts and only see MDLNB's if Wiotte quotes them. These people are despicable bullies.

I do wish the Moderator would take these people to task. Such kind of CRIMINAL behavior should not be allowed on Talk of the Villages.

You should be banned from here for being an underage girl and lying about reading our posts. Of course you read them. You can't resist it.

I wouldn't even bother with you, if you would quit cluttering up the forum with your personal cr@p. You bring it upon yourself. Get over yourself, because everyone else has....
Old 09-30-2017, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

My friend this same argument involving these same individuals continues to repeat itself ad nauseam.

I truly have a concern for you and I am at a loss as to why these posters take joy in continuing this behavior.

you have done everything that can be done here and nothing has changed nor will it.

I suggest that you have two options left 1) never speak of it again meaning totally and really ignoring these posters as if they do not exist 2) take a break from Political Talk .

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-30-2017, 07:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
My friend this same argument involving these same individuals continues to repeat itself ad nauseam.

I truly have a concern for you and I am at a loss as to why these posters take joy in continuing this behavior.

you have done everything that can be done here and nothing has changed nor will it.

I suggest that you have two options left 1) never speak of it again meaning totally and really ignoring these posters as if they do not exist 2) take a break from Political Talk .

Personal Best Regards:
I will have to try one. Almost all the prisoners I met at Minnesota Correctional Facility --Stillwater as MCF-- Oak Park Heights were classier and nicer than these three pieces of crap. They had some honor. These three are just dirt.

I may need to take a break from the Political Forum too as I have a lot of work to do and it is taking up a lot of my time.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I will have to try one. Almost all the prisoners I met at Minnesota Correctional Facility --Stillwater as MCF-- Oak Park Heights were classier and nicer than these three pieces of crap. They had some honor. These three are just dirt.

I may need to take a break from the Political Forum too as I have a lot of work to do and it is taking up a lot of my time.
How many lies in one post?

Work?

This is a joke right? Everyone wants you to leave!
Old 09-30-2017, 09:01 PM
n/a

I am no longer Registered in the Political Forum so I do not get listings of postings on it but will check in once in a while and I hope my friends with very long memories are taking notes. Criminal harassment has been allowed on here for five to six months.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This creep Allegiance is on my Ignore List but continues to stalk, harass, annoy, and pester.

I am not even looking at this despicable person's posts any more but he still makes many personal attacks on me.

This should be loudly shouted down.

This is CRIMINAL behavior under Florida Law.
Rabid!!!

Tags
add, discussions, forum, political, user

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.