Rachel Dolezal

Old 06-18-2015, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If you think males who feel female, whites who feel black, men who feel like boys, kids who feel like becoming terrorists is the "new acceptable norm" no wonder this country is heading for disaster. That "anything goes mentality" is sure to destroy our country but hey if it feels good, just do it. By the way, Savage's new book "stop the coming civil war" is an excellent read and proud to say a NY times bestseller
There is some type of mass delusion in society that is becoming more apparent. The normal becomes abnormal and vice versa.

Many people in liberal oriented groups (eg major media, academia and democrat cities) seem to be genuinely afflicted with mental aberrations of the type you cite.

The notion that liberalism is a mental disorder used to be used as a joke of sorts but WTF, it's becoming factually descriptive. A recent poll of the MSNBC audience indicates something like 70% in effect say no problem with Rachel Dolezal. That's pretty disturbing, plus these folks seems to be angry all the time which may correlate in some manner with their distorted view of reality.
Old 06-18-2015, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
I noticed you can't answer the question.
Broaden your field of experience and sharpen your technique. Then maybe we can have a back and forth. BTW goading is not a good start.
Old 06-18-2015, 12:59 PM
n/a

Th cultural war started in the 1960's and has progressed continually since then with an emphasis on "me" vis a vis "we". Imagine a power point presentation is before you with visual comparing what you experienced in traditional America vis a vis the liberals "new normal" People like James Durante, Loretta Young, Louie Armstrong. Movies like From Here to Eternity were creative enough to allow a viewers imagination take over. a love scene that quickly cuts to waves hitting the shores. You get the picture

Now its gansta, gay, gory everything. The new brave are Jenner and Dolezal. Can you imagine a genuine hero being a person with serious emotional problems. compassion yes but these people need serious medical help

Succinctly stated this nation is upside down and I am afraid there are a lot more dolezal and Jenner's out there they we don't know about but are about to and I am afraid we have lost the meaning of civility and good taste owing to this 50 year cultural war

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-18-2015, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
I drew the line at your post actually having any serious merit with that misguided statement.
I so totally agree....
Old 06-18-2015, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Broaden your field of experience and sharpen your technique. Then maybe we can have a back and forth. BTW goading is not a good start.
Tsk tsk, try not to be too overtly prickly. Your reply is a disappointingly lame way to beg off, especially since your posts are usually coherent and interesting. Maybe next time you can actually add to the discussion vs doing your best to avoid it?
Old 06-18-2015, 01:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Th cultural war started in the 1960's and has progressed continually since then with an emphasis on "me" vis a vis "we". Imagine a power point presentation is before you with visual comparing what you experienced in traditional America vis a vis the liberals "new normal" People like James Durante, Loretta Young, Louie Armstrong. Movies like From Here to Eternity were creative enough to allow a viewers imagination take over. a love scene that quickly cuts to waves hitting the shores. You get the picture

Now its gansta, gay, gory everything. The new brave are Jenner and Dolezal. Can you imagine a genuine hero being a person with serious emotional problems. compassion yes but these people need serious medical help

Succinctly stated this nation is upside down and I am afraid there are a lot more dolezal and Jenner's out there they we don't know about but are about to and I am afraid we have lost the meaning of civility and good taste owing to this 50 year cultural war

Personal Best Regards:
There are many examples from history where people have fought over specifics such as wealth distribution but these conflicts were grounded in objective reality.

But I can't think of any historical parallels where societies have fractured over trying to pretend sane is now insane and abnormal is normal based on someone's subjective reality ( Dolezal, Jenner, etc)
Old 06-18-2015, 10:11 PM
n/a

She is really nothing more than exploiting whatever gets her in the camera's and medias eye.
The whole thing is just well orchestrated to be any where near coincidental, or the media just happened upon.
Like wanna be babe Jenner she will prime as many money generating opportunities as she can.

Another perfect example of get them to know your name then try to correct the reputation.

Another isolated phony that appeals to the degenerated values of an isolated few.

Tags
white, dolezal, rachel

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.