RACISM in America.

Old 09-28-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Default RACISM in America.

Stop racism today.The Villages Florida
Old 09-28-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

Stop racism.

What's Wrong with Cultural Appropriation? These 9 Answers Reveal Its Harm - Everyday Feminism
Old 09-28-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Political manipulation + special interests + minority demands + media manipulation = racism!
Old 09-28-2017, 12:54 PM
n/a

..is simply a term used by liberals, especially liberal politicians, along with tax cuts for the rich and a few other hackneyed phrases as they fight against anything and everything their political opponents come up with whether they believe it's good or bad.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:38 PM
n/a

OMG...what a load of crap.

White people...pretty much can't do anything...or it's racist.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Racism in America ended with legislation such as the 1964 Civil Right Act , Supreme Court rulings such as Brown v Board of Education. No one is denied housing, an education, a job etc hene racism does not exist

What we have before us now are a few people who can't adjust.

Its like the Civil War. On both sides a few went to their graves fighting a war that ended long ago

People who entertain such notions may project their view but their view doesn't represent the reality of the rest of the country.

As evolution has proven the most important element for survival is the ability to adapt.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-28-2017, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Racism in America ended with legislation such as the 1964 Civil Right Act , Supreme Court rulings such as Brown v Board of Education. No one is denied housing, an education, a job etc hene racism does not exist

Its like the Civil War. On both sides a few went to their graves fighting a war that ended long ago

People who entertain such notions may project their view but their view doesn't represent the reality of the rest of the country.

As evolution has proven the most important element for survival is the ability to adapt.

Personal Best Regards:

Ok got it. Racism doesn’t exist in America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2017, 10:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

Personal Best Regards:

Racism doesn't exist...because it was legislated away?

I guess crime doesn't exist either, because that's against the law also...right?

While you've shown a strong compunction to pathetically strive to be taken seriously, your ignorance and pseudo-intellectualism...trips you up every single time.

I think you should start with looking up the definition of racism, or...just look in a mirror.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 09-28-2017, 10:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Personal Best Regards:
That is so inane I had to laugh. I'm beginning to think you live in an alternate universe.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2017, 10:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Personal Best Regards:
Racism is SO American that when athletes and others protest racism in a NON VIOLENT and SILENT way, the average American assumes that they are protesting America and are disrespecting our troops, our veterans, our flag, and are not patriotic.
Are you the average American?
Do you not believe in the Constitutional right for free speech and expression?
Do you actually follow the rules for the American flag?
HOW NOT TO DISPLAY THE FLAG
The flag should not be dipped to any person or thing.

It should never be displayed with the union down, save as a signal of dire distress.

It should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

It should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

It should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored so that it might be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.

It should never be used as covering for a ceiling.

It should never have anything placed on it.

The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose, nor embroidered on cushions or handkerchiefs, printed on paper napkins or boxes, nor used as any portion of a costume.

When the flag is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem, it should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.

Check out the examples of disrespecting the American Flag: 104 best US Flag - Disrespectful Uses images on Pinterest | American flag, Us flags and Flag code

By the way, kneeling is not one of them
Old 09-29-2017, 02:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
OMG...what a load of crap.

White people...pretty much can't do anything...or it's racist.
Yes -- this "everyday feminism" site is nut-job serious.

GOVERNMENT IS NOW YOUR WIFE ! ! !
Old 09-29-2017, 03:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Exactly!
Old 09-29-2017, 03:41 AM
n/a

Quote:

I guess crime doesn't exist either, because that's against the law also...right?

While you've shown a strong compunction to pathetically strive to be taken seriously, your ignorance and pseudo-intellectualism...trips you up every single time.

I think you should start with looking up the definition of racism, or...just look in a mirror.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Or, do you just dwell on being an @sswipe on a daily basis?
Old 09-29-2017, 04:10 AM
n/a

Most racism today is owned by the blacks. MOST, for those with reading comprehension. It is black on white racism.

Implied racism is just that "implied" and not really factual. The government goes out of its way to be "fair" and NON-racially discriminate. To the point where whites become the victims of quotas and promotions. Minorities are given EVERY opportunity in America. No one can even name incidents of racism anymore. A rare case of racism is usually more predominate in black on white cases. Of course, those that do not agree with me will suggest or accuse me of being racist without knowing my background or ethnicity of my family.

Government stats do NOT support this sudden appearance of accusations of racism that has reared its ugly head in the last 8 years. Hmmm, wonder who encouraged it....perhaps this last administration?

This NFL protest is ugly and now internationally embarrassing, thanks to ignorant athletes that aired their dirty and uninformed laundry overseas. The NFL protest is supporting one miscreant that was in fear of losing his job so he made the issue a "racial" agenda. He still lost, but now he has a bunch of brain dead head bangers supporting the idea, jumping on the band wagon. They do not even comprehend the fact that they are not even in the same game when they disrespect the American flag, Veterans and American heritage. The implication that this is a protest against blacks being killed by Cops is ludicrous to put it politely. More whites are killed by cops and there is also more chance of black cops having to kill black criminals than white cops involved in black shootings. Those come from FBI stats, not me. Blacks kill blacks at enormous rates, but this is not about that. They do not want to admit that dark little fact. This is not racist, it's fact. Cops have a job to do, whether they are black cops or white cops. It should not matter. Are their racist cops. I am sure there are, but that does not make them bad cops if their racist mindset does not interfere with their jobs. Obama is a racist and so are many of today's members of congress. Jesse Jackson is a racist. The Clintons are racists. Hillary stated that Sen. Byrd was her mentor and good friend. He was a KKK grand dragon. According to the left, any association with a racist makes one a racist.

The left is using racism as their only option in today's political war to possess seats of power. They are using minorities as steps on their ladder to elitism. Unlike the right, the left will use an implication or accusation by bringing out downtrodden minorities to display and then cast them away when they no longer need them. The right actually treat them as equals, requiring minorities to qualify for the equal status before awarding them an earned position at the table. Giving someone an unearned benefit only discriminates against another more deserving person. That is not racism.

No, racism is a ploy used by the left when they have no policies to bring to the table that all Americans can agree upon. The left is becoming extinct by political suicide, while attempting to poison the survivors of their political war. President Trump has offered a hand to them but they only wish to bite it at the first chance. Republican members of congress do not want a non-establishment businessman a chance to prove that outsiders can make a difference in D.C. They have staked out their territory and they are not going to allow him a chance to help Americans. They would rather lose some of their power than to allow him ANY chance of success. And the left is willing to assist them at their evil deed. After all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?
Old 09-29-2017, 05:16 AM
n/a

Default The Definition Of Racism

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Definition of racism: "It use to be that racism meant the actual enforcement of bigotry, that is the routine implementation of racial inequality in private and public life. Racism was a tyranny and an oppression that dehumanized, animalized the "other" It was a malignancy, yet it carried the authority of natural law as if God himself had dispassionately ordained it ."

What we have today is that the left cannot and will not let go of racism.

Racism today represents the politicization of everything .

Liberals must sell innocence from the past. If bigotry is pronounced dead, the racket's over.

What makes racism so sweet to the left is that it empowers them.

Its the sweetness at the core of bad news.

Its why Ferguson et al are false at their very core ; albeit drama for nightly news.

The liberal crack up has reached insanity with black college student demanding safe spaces on college campuses or demanding separate dorms from white students or tearing down statutes

The most pronounced racial barrier in America was breached not once but twice and not by just an ordinary man but a black man, alleged to be capable of parting the seas.

My friend don't play poker because you have quite a few "tells" Your comments that continually refer to me as a "pseudo-intellectual" are a Freudian slip. Actually I do not consider myself any more then a guy who attempts to see things objectively and honestly

I stand by my original comments as respect this discussion. Racism was eliminated by the Supreme Court and Congressional legislation.

What we have today is the left desperate attempt to control the hoi polli with sheer nonsense.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
stop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.