Racism - STOP IT! Your ignorance is showing!

Old 07-17-2017, 07:14 AM
n/a

Default Racism - STOP IT! Your ignorance is showing!

Who cares what color skin you have, I sure don't. The posts on this sight have been alarming!
Old 07-17-2017, 07:19 AM
n/a

Very true, evil and violence is not a result of skin color.

Mostly due to genetics, it's all on the inside.

Example, not only blacks are lazy... ie Tal
Old 07-17-2017, 07:23 AM
n/a

I too have been alarmed, disappointed, and angry at the terrible racist rants I've seen in posts.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

The wackadoodle is a product of his environment. If you were provided with free room and board no matter what, you would most likely be lazy too.

If you are paid the same wage as a guy that does half the productivity as you on the job (think Union labor), you will slow down on your productivity (who wants to work harder and get the same money...)

If everyone in your neighborhood is on welfare, you will believe being on welfare is normal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I too have been alarmed, disappointed, and angry at the terrible racist rants I've seen in posts.
There is a great deal in the Political Forum to be ashamed of IMHO. Racism, bullying, harassment, stalking, and the like. Hope people will complain if these people make any posts in the Regular Forum. Let's get these creeps off of TOTV.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
The wackadoodle is a product of his environment. If you were provided with free room and board no matter what, you would most likely be lazy too.

If you are paid the same wage as a guy that does half the productivity as you on the job (think Union labor), you will slow down on your productivity (who wants to work harder and get the same money...)

If everyone in your neighborhood is on welfare, you will believe being on welfare is normal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I have to disagree. I think he is a Wackjob, I was wrong in calling him a wackadoodle.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who cares what color skin you have, I sure don't. The posts on this sight have been alarming!
I don't care about skin color either...Caucasians come in many colors...pink, white, olive, brown, even black. Caucasians also have various hair colors from a white blonde to red, to light brown, dark brown, black. Caucasians also have varied eye colors...blue, hazel, green, brown. Caucasians are very varied, like the many dog breeds.

Blacks on the other hand...are NOT us. They are ALL black haired, brown eyed, black skinned, and they smell funny. They lack genetic material (2-5%) that every other race received from an ancestor that blacks missed. Negros who stayed in Africa became a different species...actually WE became a different species and the blacks stayed Proto-Humans. But, for political reasons, they're called human too. Blacks are like wolves...not as smart as dogs and much more athletic, viscous and violent.

If you have a problem with what I say...ALL you have to do is prove me wrong. And proving me wrong is as easy as finding the "black villages", a place as big as this that is as nice as this...but instead of being 99% white...it's 99% black. If they ARE our equal, they should be able to do what we do...SOMEWHERE on this huge planet. Where is it? If they ARE equal, they should have achievements equal, they should have "black" Einsteins and Newtons...where are they? WHY are black neighborhoods ALWAYS dirty and dangerous? Why is MLK Blvd always the most dangerous part of town? Why do you never take guests to the black part of town to show off how great the place you live is?

All you need to do is SHOW us that I'm wrong. That there IS a black villages, a black MIT, a black "genius".

Come on jebartle...you can do it...prove me wrong.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't care about skin color either...Caucasians come in many colors...pink, white, olive, brown, even black. Caucasians also have various hair colors from a white blonde to red, to light brown, dark brown, black. Caucasians also have varied eye colors...blue, hazel, green, brown. Caucasians are very varied, like the many dog breeds.

Blacks on the other hand...are NOT us. They are ALL black haired, brown eyed, black skinned, and they smell funny. They lack genetic material (2-5%) that every other race received from an ancestor that blacks missed. Negros who stayed in Africa became a different species...actually WE became a different species and the blacks stayed Proto-Humans. But, for political reasons, they're called human too. Blacks are like wolves...not as smart as dogs and much more athletic, viscous and violent.

If you have a problem with what I say...ALL you have to do is prove me wrong. And proving me wrong is as easy as finding the "black villages", a place as big as this that is as nice as this...but instead of being 99% white...it's 99% black. If they ARE our equal, they should be able to do what we do...SOMEWHERE on this huge planet. Where is it? If they ARE equal, they should have achievements equal, they should have "black" Einsteins and Newtons...where are they? WHY are black neighborhoods ALWAYS dirty and dangerous? Why is MLK Blvd always the most dangerous part of town? Why do you never take guests to the black part of town to show off how great the place you live is?

All you need to do is SHOW us that I'm wrong. That there IS a black villages, a black MIT, a black "genius".

Come on jebartle...you can do it...prove me wrong.
BALDWIN....how many states away do you live ?

Have you ever set foot in The Villages ?

What site sent you to troll our TOTV board ?
Old 07-17-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
BALDWIN....how many states away do you live ?

Have you ever set foot in The Villages ?

What site sent you to troll our TOTV board ?
Have you found a black villages? A black top school? A black high school that isn't run like a prison? A black genius that changed the course of human history?

You haven't...and yet, you continue to insist I'm wrong.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Have you found a black villages? A black top school? A black high school that isn't run like a prison? A black genius that changed the course of human history?

You haven't...and yet, you continue to insist I'm wrong.
Never responded to what you keep changing the subject to.....

HAVE YOU EVER EVEN BEEN TO THE VILLAGES ?

HOW MANY STATES AWAY DO YOU LIVE FROM THE VILLAGES ?

WHAT ALT RIGHT WEB SITE DO YOU REPRESENT IN COMING TO TOTV AND TROLL ?

We deserve to know, those of us who take some pride in The Villages, who is trolling (along with a few other outsiders) this site
Old 07-17-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

56 shot, 11 fatally, in weekend shootings Here's your black villages Don..
Old 07-17-2017, 03:12 PM
n/a

It is disappointing that more people to not share my ideas of getting along. Guess they say the same about my views. But at least we can express our thoughts so all can know their are different points of view.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:43 PM
n/a

Isn't it a shame that this is not a liberal safe space for just those sissies that only believe in PC when it is convenient to them? If someone bothers you with his/her posts, then ignore them. If you can't, then find a safe space with the teenagers that believe as you do. Probably hard to find any, since they are harder on folks like you than anyone on here.

Get over it. If it bothers you, then you have the problem, not them.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Isn't it a shame that this is not a liberal safe space for just those sissies that only believe in PC when it is convenient to them? If someone bothers you with his/her posts, then ignore them. If you can't, then find a safe space with the teenagers that believe as you do. Probably hard to find any, since they are harder on folks like you than anyone on here.

Get over it. If it bothers you, then you have the problem, not them.
You, and your ilk obviously can post what you want. You certainly post stupidity each day.

My problem, and maybe it is all mine, but having some outsider come on here and badmouthing where I live because he is consumed with hate angers me.

You may also be an outsider..not sure yet, but you express the same stupidity and trolling.

From my perspective, you and your "buddies" can say what you want, but if you guys are going to continue to troll, npmy hope is you will find another place for your stupid trolling.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
You certainly post stupidity each day.

You certainly post stupidity each day. Prove Don Baldwin WRONG!! I DARE YOU!!! Nidgers are the RACISTS!!!!!! Whitey just getting tired of feeding the enemy as they fruck all day and night to make sure they out number us... It won't matter tho when the sh!t hits the fan, the sh!t will be them.....Racist no, Realist YES...
WOW....hate personified.

Do you live in The Villages or are you just another of the interlopers from the ALT RIGHT web sites. ?

Tags

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.