Racism - STOP IT! Your ignorance is showing!

Old 07-17-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Isn't it a shame that this is not a liberal safe space for just those sissies that only believe in PC when it is convenient to them? If someone bothers you with his/her posts, then ignore them. If you can't, then find a safe space with the teenagers that believe as you do. Probably hard to find any, since they are harder on folks like you than anyone on here.

Get over it. If it bothers you, then you have the problem, not them.
You want a safe place to post your stuff ?

Go to the many white supremicist, nazi, alt right sites...many of them now and getting more and more active.

Go there...you will be receive in all your ignorance.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
56 shot, 11 fatally, in weekend shootings Here's your black villages Don..
And Newark, Elizabeth, Oakland, Compton, E St Louis, Kansas City...and all the other black cesspools.

Why do they ignore this but freak out when ONE crazy white guy a year does something violent? Then it's ban guns! What we NEED to do is ban blacks from having guns. We'd cut gun violence by 90% if we kept guns from the minorities.

Quote:
You, and your ilk obviously can post what you want. You certainly post stupidity each day.

My problem, and maybe it is all mine, but having some outsider come on here and badmouthing where I live because he is consumed with hate angers me.

You may also be an outsider..not sure yet, but you express the same stupidity and trolling.

From my perspective, you and your "buddies" can say what you want, but if you guys are going to continue to troll, npmy hope is you will find another place for your stupid trolling.
Badmouth where you live? Rocky, do you even read what I write? I love the villages, it's a safe haven...a protective bubble. I don't want the villages demographics to ever change...keep it lily white forever...

The truth is not trolling...if you disagree...show me.

Quote:
You certainly post stupidity each day.

You certainly post stupidity each day. Prove Don Baldwin WRONG!! I DARE YOU!!! Nidgers are the RACISTS!!!!!! Whitey just getting tired of feeding the enemy as they fruck all day and night to make sure they out number us... It won't matter tho when the sh!t hits the fan, the sh!t will be them.....Racist no, Realist YES...
They can't prove me wrong...that is why they instead try to have me silenced. Can't beat 'em...have 'em banned...the liberal motto.

Quote:
You want a safe place to post your stuff ?

Go to the many white supremicist, nazi, alt right sites...many of them now and getting more and more active.

Go there...you will be receive in all your ignorance.
It SHOULD be safe to post the TRUTH anywhere. Why do you make it so difficult? To silence me, all you need do is PROVE their equality by SHOWING me their equality.

You Rocky are the ignorant one. Go to MLK Blvd, look around...is that your equal? It's certainly NOT mine.
Old 07-18-2017, 05:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
And Newark, Elizabeth, Oakland, Compton, E St Louis, Kansas City...and all the other black cesspools.

Why do they ignore this but freak out when ONE crazy white guy a year does something violent? Then it's ban guns! What we NEED to do is ban blacks from having guns. We'd cut gun violence by 90% if we kept guns from the minorities.

Badmouth where you live? Rocky, do you even read what I write? I love the villages, it's a safe haven...a protective bubble. I don't want the villages demographics to ever change...keep it lily white forever...

The truth is not trolling...if you disagree...show me.

They can't prove me wrong...that is why they instead try to have me silenced. Can't beat 'em...have 'em banned...the liberal motto.

It SHOULD be safe to post the TRUTH anywhere. Why do you make it so difficult? To silence me, all you need do is PROVE their equality by SHOWING me their equality.

You Rocky are the ignorant one. Go to MLK Blvd, look around...is that your equal? It's certainly NOT mine.
I believe you are pulling posters legs and snickering in the background and the longer you can hold their attention the better. I believe you see it as having power and control over others

I do not believe that you actually believe what you say you believe. However even if you do, I do not believe what you believe so what you may believe is no consequence to me.

I take the time to post to tell you this because it is the last time I will post you concerning any subject directed toward racism because its a zero sum game

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-18-2017, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
I believe you are pulling posters legs and snickering in the background and the longer you can hold their attention the better. I believe you see it as having power and control over others

I do not believe that you actually believe what you say you believe. However even if you do, I do not believe what you believe so what you may believe is no consequence to me.

I take the time to post to tell you this because it is the last time I will post you concerning any subject directed toward racism because its a zero sum game

Personal Best Regards:
WHY would you say that? ALL I'm doing is telling you that black people...Negroids...are not the same as every other race. They are a different species incapable of "keeping up" with everyone else.

I've offered as "proof" the FACT that there is NOTHING that is "black" that compares to ANY of the other races.

The black part of town is ALWAYS the bad part of town...it's NEVER the showcase. Disagree? Find me one. Find me the "black villages".

The more blacks a school has the worse it is. There may be a few hand picked students OK black school somewhere, but it wouldn't/won't compare to a hand picked white school. In the average public school, the more blacks the sh!ttier the school. There is NO majority black TOP school of MIT, Oxford quality.

There is no "black IBM" or "black Apple". There just isn't. There NEVER has been. They are just NOT inventive...an important HUMAN trait.

There is not a black top 50 country that is black and has always been black. There just isn't. The top 10 countries are white or Asian based on white "western civilization".

I'm telling you the truth. YOU refuse to admit that I'm correct. I ask over and over...PROVE equality through action. I don't see it. I see black areas as dirty and dangerous. I se the 99% of blacks living as animals. Those living on MLK Blvd are NOT my peers, they are NOT my equals... I don't even consider them human. Because they're NOT. They DO lack 2-5% DNA that we have and they don't. 2-5% is as much or more than the genetic difference between chimpanzees and everyone but blacks too. We ARE different species. I PROVE it through showing you they act and live differently. I PROVE it by showing they're NEVER at the top except in a few sports. YOU have FAILED to prove ANYTHING I've said is wrong.

SHOW ME WHERE BLACKS EXCEL BESIDES SPORTS.

Why aren't there many blacks on Jeopardy?

Because THESE aren't the questions?

black jeopardy - YouTube

I'm telling you that there's nothing equal between blacks and whites, I've shown many examples...and yet you refuse to even CONSIDER it. You're like the 3 monkeys...see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Those monkeys are a metaphor for suicide. REFUSE to see evil around you, REFUSE to hear the evil around you, and REFUSE to speak of the evil around you.

You ARE losing your country, you culture, and yes, your race as you are bred out by minorities. We MUST do SOMETHING...we can't just "let it happen" and it IS happening. The MAJORITY of the countries population under age 7 is Hispanic. THEY are having most of the children. They WILL be the absolute majority withing 30 years. Their culture WILL take over at that point.

I'm trying to SAVE our countries future, your progenies future...and you want me banished.

ALL you need to do is prove I'm wrong...it should be easy IF I am wrong...do it...sh!t or shut up and get off the pot.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
You, and your ilk obviously can post what you want. You certainly post stupidity each day.

My problem, and maybe it is all mine, but having some outsider come on here and badmouthing where I live because he is consumed with hate angers me.

You may also be an outsider..not sure yet, but you express the same stupidity and trolling.

From my perspective, you and your "buddies" can say what you want, but if you guys are going to continue to troll, npmy hope is you will find another place for your stupid trolling.
And you are a judge of whether or not a post is "stupidity?" Wow, your post is stupid like a little girl's post. I said you liberals could go to your safe space if you can't handle the posts, and you respond with "you go to your safe space." Stupid and juvenile. It is you all that are worried about what one poster says that you do not agree with. I just don't respond to him anymore if I do not agree. Go back and check my posts if you are so involved and worried about what others are doing. You're an idiot for not realizing that you responded to my post twice. Do you have a memory problem in your old age?

Yes, I live here in The Villages, and I do not concern myself with what others say about it. If they don't like the villages, they do not have to live here. BUT, they have the same right to express their opinion as you do. So, if you do not agree with them, then quit being a pu$$y and just ignore them (or me). Quit whining all the time, or continue.....who cares?

You're a fake conservative, and yet you accuse me of not being a resident. That's typical of a teenage girl post. Get over it. You are not going to get me to prove my residence on here, just because your little boy toy has no life and insists on posting his every thought and his whole boring life history.

Just to make this clear, one more time so that you can get some closure:
I live in the Villages
I do not argue with Don anymore because he is better equipped to provide facts to back up his view than me.
I do not always agree with Don, but I do not waste my time arguing when I know he will win. And he is entitled to his opinion. And his facts are almost always right.
You all are mad because he does not agree with you. I do not agree with you so you call me a racist, or whatever liberal talking point names you have been given when you can't win an argument.

At any rate, I am no longer sympathetic with your election loss, so do not expect me to sit back and listen to your useless lies about the President.
Trump does not have to release his tax returns. That is not a violation of any law.
Don Jr meeting with a Russian is not a violation of any law. Get over it.
Calling Trump a liar is about as intelligent as calling any politician a liar. It's about as exciting as calling water, wet.

So, if you wish to be looked at like a little girl posting on Facebook, then continue to attack the other posters on here that do not agree with you. That is your right. But, do not think that you are not going to receive a response. OR, is that what you are trolling for?
Old 07-18-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
WOW....hate personified.

Do you live in The Villages or are you just another of the interlopers from the ALT RIGHT web sites. ?
Don't you mean truth??

Tags

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.