Racist

Racist

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
Racist
  #1  
Old 01-14-2018, 11:09 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Racist

hate to tell you but calling a Country a ****hole isn't racist. If you Libs didn't have that word to throw around you would be silent.

  #2  
Old 01-14-2018, 11:34 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
hate to tell you but calling a Country a ****hole isn't racist. If you Libs didn't have that word to throw around you would be silent.
It IS racist because ONLY minority countries...black and Hispanic...ARE sh!tholes...and EVERYONE knows it.

He wasn't talking about white countries because they're not...yet...sh!tholes.

But you women are working hard to make them that way...aren't you? Keep bringing in more and more 3rd world blacks...more Hispanic indians...until THEY become the majority. GREAT PLAN ladies! That'll make America a great place to live. Just like the inner cities...but EVERYWHERE.
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 01-14-2018, 11:53 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It IS racist because ONLY minority countries...black and Hispanic...ARE sh!tholes...and EVERYONE knows it.

He wasn't talking about white countries because they're not...yet...sh!tholes.

But you women are working hard to make them that way...aren't you? Keep bringing in more and more 3rd world blacks...more Hispanic indians...until THEY become the majority. GREAT PLAN ladies! That'll make America a great place to live. Just like the inner cities...but EVERYWHERE.
Hate to tell you but My balls are bigger than yours if not My dick...lol...
  #4  
Old 01-14-2018, 12:25 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hate to tell you but My balls are bigger than yours if not My dick...lol...
But mine works...and it works well...ask your daughter.

Did I say...you larbud are a woman?

It was a general comment...piggybacking on yours. We agree it's no big deal...but it WAS "racist" because EVERYONE KNOWS that those places ARE sh!tholes...but we're NOT allowed to talk about WHY. We can't say...it's like the REST of the black sh!tholes.
  #5  
Old 01-14-2018, 12:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I know this is non monitored portion of TOTV, however I do believe when the foul mouth, pornographic verbiage is used the moderators should be banning the inconsiderate who use and respond to such language in a public forum.

I want to know if these inconsiderate posters were in with their mother/daughter/wife they would not be so filthy mouthed inconsiderate.

Moderators if and when you pass through how can you allow such language in your open forum?

Advertisers how can you in good conscience spend money on a sight that allows open pornographic discussions???

The allowing of pornographic dialogue has nothing to do with the political forum other than the moderators for some reason allow it.....maybe a moderator will comment why that is the case.

AND.....so easy to correct. Delete the abusers from being authorized participants.
  #6  
Old 01-14-2018, 01:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I know this is non monitored portion of TOTV, however I do believe when the foul mouth, pornographic verbiage is used the moderators should be banning the inconsiderate who use and respond to such language in a public forum.

I want to know if these inconsiderate posters were in with their mother/daughter/wife they would not be so filthy mouthed inconsiderate.

Moderators if and when you pass through how can you allow such language in your open forum?

Advertisers how can you in good conscience spend money on a sight that allows open pornographic discussions???

The allowing of pornographic dialogue has nothing to do with the political forum other than the moderators for some reason allow it.....maybe a moderator will comment why that is the case.

AND.....so easy to correct. Delete the abusers from being authorized participants.
///
  #7  
Old 01-14-2018, 02:10 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I know this is non monitored portion of TOTV, however I do believe when the foul mouth, pornographic verbiage is used the moderators should be banning the inconsiderate who use and respond to such language in a public forum.

I want to know if these inconsiderate posters were in with their mother/daughter/wife they would not be so filthy mouthed inconsiderate.

Moderators if and when you pass through how can you allow such language in your open forum?

Advertisers how can you in good conscience spend money on a sight that allows open pornographic discussions???

The allowing of pornographic dialogue has nothing to do with the political forum other than the moderators for some reason allow it.....maybe a moderator will comment why that is the case.

AND.....so easy to correct. Delete the abusers from being authorized participants.
Wah...wah...make them go away.

You were WARNED...this place isn't full of unicorns, skittles, and cute kittens. It's got MEN in it...talking to other MEN...and IF you want to listen in...keep your f@cking mouth shut. UNLESS you have something to add OTHER than your f@cking hurt feelings.

Adults speak this way bille.

What you REALLY want gone...is the TRUTH...and ME. This is just an EXCUSE to get the truth censored...to get me censored. Isn't it bille?

There's always the female forum for those who can't handle reality.

Where's that thread about psychosis? Your denial and delusion border on psychosis. Or...are ALL women constantly "living on the edge" of mental breakdown because of something they've read...someone else's thoughts?

YOU are the f@cking Nazis!

You ALL think EXACTLY the same. I guess to be fair...many of the Rs are just as brainwashed with their parties agenda.

Talk about the subject...not the messenger...do you think you can pull up your britches and do that? Act like an adult that didn't grow up in a convent?

Edit:

You think things are "crude" now? Just wait until the minorities are 80% of the population.

I take it you don't get out much...WORSE than what you read here is BLASTED from the cars of those blacks you protect and want among us. Have you HEARD what they blast? Or do you stay in the protection of our bubble and the hell with everyone else who DOES have to put up with those animals?
  #8  
Old 01-14-2018, 04:38 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I know this is non monitored portion of TOTV, however I do believe when the foul mouth, pornographic verbiage is used the moderators should be banning the inconsiderate who use and respond to such language in a public forum.

I want to know if these inconsiderate posters were in with their mother/daughter/wife they would not be so filthy mouthed inconsiderate.

Moderators if and when you pass through how can you allow such language in your open forum?

Advertisers how can you in good conscience spend money on a sight that allows open pornographic discussions???

The allowing of pornographic dialogue has nothing to do with the political forum other than the moderators for some reason allow it.....maybe a moderator will comment why that is the case.

AND.....so easy to correct. Delete the abusers from being authorized participants.
The words Dick and Balls are not porno! you want some porno You’ll have to look elsewhere..
  #9  
Old 01-14-2018, 04:44 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wah...wah...make them go away.

You were WARNED...this place isn't full of unicorns, skittles, and cute kittens. It's got MEN in it...talking to other MEN...and IF you want to listen in...keep your f@cking mouth shut. UNLESS you have something to add OTHER than your f@cking hurt feelings.

Adults speak this way bille.

What you REALLY want gone...is the TRUTH...and ME. This is just an EXCUSE to get the truth censored...to get me censored. Isn't it bille?

There's always the female forum for those who can't handle reality.

Where's that thread about psychosis? Your denial and delusion border on psychosis. Or...are ALL women constantly "living on the edge" of mental breakdown because of something they've read...someone else's thoughts?

YOU are the f@cking Nazis!

You ALL think EXACTLY the same. I guess to be fair...many of the Rs are just as brainwashed with their parties agenda.

Talk about the subject...not the messenger...do you think you can pull up your britches and do that? Act like an adult that didn't grow up in a convent?

Edit:

You think things are "crude" now? Just wait until the minorities are 80% of the population.

I take it you don't get out much...WORSE than what you read here is BLASTED from the cars of those blacks you protect and want among us. Have you HEARD what they blast? Or do you stay in the protection of our bubble and the hell with everyone else who DOES have to put up with those animals?
Say what you will. Pornographic language is uncalled for in public forums.

Is that how people talk at home in front of family?
98+++++% no!!

Your defense of pornographic language in the name of truth is truly laughable....remaining polite about it.
  #10  
Old 01-14-2018, 05:12 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Say what you will. Pornographic language is uncalled for in public forums.

Is that how people talk at home in front of family?
98+++++% no!!

Your defense of pornographic language in the name of truth is truly laughable....remaining polite about it.

This always happens with Type 2 politics, and will continue to do so till people like you figure that out.



.
 

Tags
racist, throw, word, silent, hate

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.