Rainbow House in Topeka, Kansas.

Old 08-21-2016, 08:40 AM
n/a

Default Rainbow House in Topeka, Kansas.

Man Is Fed Up With The Neighborhood Bullies, So He Paints The House In Every Color As Revenge

Love this use of paint to send a message against a group often spreading hate while abusing the legal system as much as possible.
Old 08-21-2016, 08:57 AM
n/a

Really? The WHOLE neighborhood hates this guy...and it's the neighbors who have a "problem"? I don't think so. When ALL your neighbors hate you, maybe you don't belong in that neighborhood.
Old 08-21-2016, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Man Is Fed Up With The Neighborhood Bullies, So He Paints The House In Every Color As Revenge

Love this use of paint to send a message against a group often spreading hate while abusing the legal system as much as possible.
What a dishonest title, typical of the gays/liberals. It's about a gay guy painting the house across the street from the controversial Hillcrest Baptist Church. He painted it "gay" to "teach them a lesson".

Sorry dude, only gay men and women care about what color you paint your house. Real men could care less. Go ahead advertise your deviance. That way we can keep our boys away from you.

"The house sticks out like a sore thumb in the neighborhood. Jackson says he didn’t paint the house to offend anyone, but to show that hate can be trumped by love."

This is how twisted you people are...you do THIS as an act of love? You're all deluded. Deluded that you're normal and you think like normal people.
Old 08-21-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Gee do you think if this guy lived within eyesight of any of Bill or Hillary`s homes that he would be able to do this ?
Old 08-21-2016, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What a dishonest title, typical of the gays/liberals. It's about a gay guy painting the house across the street from the controversial Hillcrest Baptist Church. He painted it "gay" to "teach them a lesson".

Sorry dude, only gay men and women care about what color you paint your house. Real men could care less. Go ahead advertise your deviance. That way we can keep our boys away from you.

"The house sticks out like a sore thumb in the neighborhood. Jackson says he didn’t paint the house to offend anyone, but to show that hate can be trumped by love."

This is how twisted you people are...you do THIS as an act of love? You're all deluded. Deluded that you're normal and you think like normal people.
::
It's Westboro Baptist.

I think you're the deluded one. And don't mess with me or I'll come and paint your house.

Tags
group, house, kansas, topeka, rainbow

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.