Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
too long
And so long to you too.
Old 05-17-2016, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Duhhhh! THOUSANDS, as in more than one. Did I say anything about how many thousand? Are you going to stubbornly sit there and try to claim that my statement was wrong when your article proves me right? Only a woman would be this stubborn. And I am not normally prone to sexist remarks, but no man thinks like you.

And as far as the media defending the CLintons, what would you expect? Taking something that does not belong to you, without permission is considered theft. Whether or not they were charged means nothing. You liberals are so out of touch with reality, I am surprised that you can get people to pay your way. It must be due to their sympathy for you.
Just another Clinton Apologist at work . Their work just never ends . And to think that they do it for free !
Old 05-17-2016, 06:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Viral image claims Clintons stole $200k in furniture, china and artwork from White House | PunditFact

This as been posted before. Mud is not going to stick if you stop slinging, so keep up the work. It's a good use of time.

Read the article all the way to the end and you will find that politifact rates this story 'mostly false'. So keep slinging mud and don't let the truth get in the way.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Read the article all the way to the end and you will find that politifact rates this story 'mostly false'. So keep slinging mud and don't let the truth get in the way.
You do realize that the Clintons pay their official Apologists a great deal of money so why are you working for them for free ?
Old 05-17-2016, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
The White House wants to raise the height of the security fence around the White House property by five more feet.

‘Tougher, taller and stronger’ fence proposed for White House - The Washington Post

If Trump's wall at the border won't work, what makes anyone believe that raising the height of the White House fence will work any better?

The Secret Service is now part of the Department of Homeland Security and entirely funded by congress. Any complaints about expenditures should be directed to your congress person.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just as I thought, you have a reading comprehension problem. It was mostly false ONLY because it was not quite $200K that they stole. It was slightly less. Find one part of my comment that was wrong. Go ahead, do it. You can't because you are so wrapped up in your know it all hype that you can't see the truth for the big nose on your face. A Pinocchio nose. I cut and pasted the part of the article, your article that proved my post to be accurate and correct. SO, go about your business knowing that you were wrong and still can't admit it. It takes a mature person to concede. Apparently, you do not have that trait. I know you won't but you might want to go back and read the post again. I never said they stole two hundred grand. I said they stole thousands. Although it was close to two hundred thousand, so thanks for providing that proof.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Secret Service is now part of the Department of Homeland Security and entirely funded by congress. Any complaints about expenditures should be directed to your congress person.
Yes they are. I believe they were part of the Dept of Treasury until around 2003.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do realize that the Clintons pay their official Apologists a great deal of money so why are you working for them for free ?

And this is why Mark Morse has announced that Hillary Clinton's name will not even appear on any ballot in The Villages. He said that the elderly cannot be trusted to make the correct decision, so he will make it for you.

We can't take a chance that the black panthers will show up at Laurel Manor like they did back in 2008, according to our gang of six. (Of course, they were the only ones that saw them)
Old 05-17-2016, 07:39 PM
n/a

You are avoiding my question . The Clintons pay a large number of people to be their Apologists and spin mavens . Why do you work for them for free ?
Old 05-17-2016, 09:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
The story is so old it has whiskers. There are a lot of people clinging to old stories, true or false. They should start with "once upon a time".
Old 05-17-2016, 11:26 PM
n/a

Chi-Town --- what a lovely racist place you hail from otherwise you would care about all of the Black Lives that get snuffed out each weekend . It`s been going on for years and no one in the leftist GVt there seems to be willing to do anything about that .

But they will turn out for Hill and Bill !
Old 05-18-2016, 04:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
He just stated in his speech at Rutgers graduation this weekend that walls don`t work and that we needed to be taking down walls .
There was a time when the lower area of the White House was open to the general public . People who wanted something from the Gvt. hung out in the lobby and tried to " button-hole " the president when he came down the stairs from his living quarters to " lobby " him for their cause .
I think it would be a real shoe of solidarity with her people if Hillary were to go back to that practice and also " tear down the wall " .
Dear Guest: There was a time not long ago when most people were civil and generally genteel. I doubt its a safe practice any longer. I believe it is more so with Obama and any president that will follow him. I'm genuinely relieved but somewhat surprised that a serious attempt has not been made to Obama,Clinton or Trump because whether such an attempt were successful or not all it would do is raise their value and in my political view none of the aforementioned have value. Better to defeat them with a lack of votes or support

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-18-2016, 04:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just as I thought, you have a reading comprehension problem. It was mostly false ONLY because it was not quite $200K that they stole. It was slightly less. Find one part of my comment that was wrong. Go ahead, do it. You can't because you are so wrapped up in your know it all hype that you can't see the truth for the big nose on your face. A Pinocchio nose. I cut and pasted the part of the article, your article that proved my post to be accurate and correct. SO, go about your business knowing that you were wrong and still can't admit it. It takes a mature person to concede. Apparently, you do not have that trait. I know you won't but you might want to go back and read the post again. I never said they stole two hundred grand. I said they stole thousands. Although it was close to two hundred thousand, so thanks for providing that proof.
Dear Guest:

I understand the need to be accurate and accountable when making a declaration. However another way of looking at it all is that a voter would expect his/her political leaders would act with the highest of competency, sound judgment ,integrity and moral dealing . Can one be only be slight a crook? its like being slightly pregnant. The Clintons have had bad dealing as far back as their Arkansas days. Its sad to see that America voters don't seem to mind and keep voting them back. Perhaps its because voters have seen so much of it its become normal. an abnormality that become normal...that's scary

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-18-2016, 05:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I understand the need to be accurate and accountable when making a declaration. However another way of looking at it all is that a voter would expect his/her political leaders would act with the highest of competency, sound judgment ,integrity and moral dealing . Can one be only be slight a crook? its like being slightly pregnant. The Clintons have had bad dealing as far back as their Arkansas days. Its sad to see that America voters don't seem to mind and keep voting them back. Perhaps its because voters have seen so much of it its become normal. an abnormality that become normal...that's scary

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-18-2016, 06:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
And this is why Mark Morse has announced that Hillary Clinton's name will not even appear on any ballot in The Villages. He said that the elderly cannot be trusted to make the correct decision, so he will make it for you.

We can't take a chance that the black panthers will show up at Laurel Manor like they did back in 2008, according to our gang of six. (Of course, they were the only ones that saw them)
Seek help. A good doctor will prescribe the proper medicine that can help you with your problem. You are talking like a child. Does your momma know that you are playing on her computer again?

Tags
house, white, fence, raise

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.