Real Life Disconnect.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:22 PM
n/a

Angry Real Life Disconnect.

I wonder why some people are having such a hard time calling harassment on Talk of the Villages Political Forum exactly what it is-- harassment. While they are somehow applauding the actions many women against abusers of power and position in the news right now. It is the same kind of behavior done at the expense of others enjoyment of certain situations like having "mature civil discussions about viewpoints with lowering their own personal beliefs, standards, and morals" on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Since when do the lowest form of posters-- trolls- constitute what is normal on a Political Forum?

Carl in Tampa also tried to take a stand against how bullies have taken over this Political Forum.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I wonder why some people are having such a hard time calling harassment on Talk of the Villages Political Forum exactly what it is-- harassment. While they are somehow applauding the actions many women against abusers of power and position in the news right now. It is the same kind of behavior done at the expense of others enjoyment of certain situations like having "mature civil discussions about viewpoints with lowering their own personal beliefs, standards, and morals" on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Since when do the lowest form of posters-- trolls- constitute what is normal on a Political Forum?

Carl in Tampa also tried to take a stand against how bullies have taken over this Political Forum.
Seriously? Another attention seeking thread. You're getting to be as bad as Boggy..
Old 12-06-2017, 09:31 PM
n/a

Carl in Tampa left cause of you...idiot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2017, 09:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Carl in Tampa left cause of you...idiot.

Not really, more like Donny Boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2017, 09:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Not really, more like Donny Boy.

Good idea, give the wackadoodle false support. That way we can beat him up some more...kick the can gets boring if you play it every day.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:54 PM
n/a

Sure wish Carl in Tampa or some of the good people on the Regular Forum would get involved with trying to clean up Tombstone so to speak.

It does seem hopeless with no adults in the room.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sure wish Carl in Tampa or some of the good people on the Regular Forum would get involved with trying to clean up Tombstone so to speak.

Have you sent him a PM and asked him to join us?

Again, wanting everyone else to solve your problems. If you're so unhappy in Tombstone why do you keep coming back? Oh yeah, you thrive on the attention.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Good idea, give the wackadoodle false support. That way we can beat him up some more...kick the can gets boring if you play it every day.

Keeping the record straight.

Old 12-06-2017, 10:05 PM
n/a

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Donald Trump's many lies.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL.. You can't even stick to the topic of your own thread..
Old 12-06-2017, 10:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Keeping the record straight.

Thanks wiotte. That helps so that the poster cannot go back and modify the post.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:12 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Also making a record of this. Shows intent of CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

You included. You have been given a gazillion opportunities to turn your own problem into a solution but you you absolutely refuse. Look in the mirrror...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2017, 10:48 PM
n/a

If everybody is so sick and tired of all these threads and posts, how about everybody....EVERYBODY....put the guy on ignore.

Then there will be no need for any further engagement and the matter will close itself!!
Old 12-06-2017, 10:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
If everybody is so sick and tired of all these threads and posts, how about everybody....EVERYBODY....put the guy on ignore.

Then there will be no need for any further engagement and the matter will close itself!!

Like you have me on ignore ? Lol

Tags
forum, political, talk, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.