The first and second amendment

Old 12-06-2017, 06:23 AM
n/a

Default The first and second amendment

I find it scary that Christians want to replace the first Amendment with the Bible yet they want to fight to the death to overprotect the second amendment. If you love the 2nd, then please respect the 1st.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I find it scary that Christians want to replace the first Amendment with the Bible yet they want to fight to the death to overprotect the second amendment. If you love the 2nd, then please respect the 1st.

This sounds like p*ssy logic.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Freedom of speech? Freedom of association?

We lost those rights a long long time ago...at least since the 1960s.

TRY to speak the TRUTH about minorities or women and see where it gets you.

TRY to go to school with ONLY those you CHOOSE to associated with...you can't. Try to HIRE only those you CHOOSE to hire...you can't. Try to keep your neighborhood full of ONLY those you WISH to live among...you can't.

We've already LOST two of the the most important "rights" we had.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Many Christians do not believe Donald Trump speaks for them so both the First and Second Amendment are very much alive.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Would you mind sharing with us a specific reference to each of the claims in your opening sentence.

My guess it is more one's own opinion and conclusion based on their politics and bias than any real undertaking by any groups in particular.

And there is the ever present broad brush generalization referring to "...Christians want to..." which is just not realistic.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowboy View Post
Is that a fag dog as your avatar??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Bring on National Reciprocity..
Old 12-06-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Bring on National Reciprocity..
Amen. God bless America
Old 12-06-2017, 11:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Is that a fag dog as your avatar??

C'mon Dirt, time for an avatar.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2017, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
C'mon Dirt, time for an avatar.

That is for you professionals...

Old 12-06-2017, 12:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
That is for you professionals...

Probably can't do it on Tapatalk; mine was done on the desktop before I found Tapatalk. TOTV hates Tapatalk but has no mobile replacement that works.

Old 12-06-2017, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
I find it scary that progressive rant about inclusiveness unless of course your Christian, white, pro-life, conservative, believe in a hand up but not a hand out, application of the rule of law to everyone, the historic definition of marriage, the nuclear family, traditions, patriotism, practiced reticence. All of which are being removed, diminished ignored by the radical left leaving many to understand that that possibility is ever present and hence the 2nd amendment never tampered with.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-06-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
I find it scary that progressive rant about inclusiveness unless of course your Christian, white, pro-life, conservative, believe in a hand up but not a hand out, application of the rule of law to everyone, the historic definition of marriage, the nuclear family, traditions, patriotism, practiced reticence. All of which are being removed, diminished ignored by the radical left leaving many to understand that that possibility is ever present and hence the 2nd amendment never tampered with.

Personal Best Regards:
They ONLY demand inclusiveness from US...they don't have to practice it...just us.

Women treat real life just like they treat games they play with men. The rules must be tweaked in their favor...so they CAN have a chance. That is why we HAVE affirmative action and quotas. It's like spotting them points...or playing with your opposite hand...to "give them a chance" since they'd be destroyed if we didn't...if we competed "full strength" against them. Same as in business...it's NOT sexism...it's their inferiority.

I almost wish I'd be around in 30 years when the women wake up one day and realize just what they've done...the horrors that await them...the destruction of civilization as the country becomes 80% minorities. Go watch BET and Univision for your future ladies...you're going back to being property...and it WILL be socially acceptable...especially for white girls who will be treated as second class people...used and abused. Talk to a white girl going to a black school...ask her what it's like. EVERY one of them has been deflowered by a black...willingly, by intimidation, or by rape. You don't report it when you know they WILL kill you if you say anything. Girls are raped by schoolboys all the time. And it's MOSTLY the blacks.

TALK to the school kids from black schools.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I read this same paragraph in my KKK Manual. You tell em brother. Long live the KKK and the southern Christians.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dull Blade Plowboy View Post
I read this same paragraph in my KKK Manual. You tell em brother. Long live the KKK and the southern Christians.
I am sure your dad never accused you of being the sharpest tool in the shed...
How many of your Democrats are "southern Christians"?
Your definitely stupid enough to have the need to read the KKK manual...

Tags
amendment, fight, overprotect, death, love

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.