real news??? fake news?? Trump personal news

Old 01-11-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Default real news??? fake news?? Trump personal news

We must be careful to fact check everything, especially if it comes from Russia.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We must be careful to fact check everything, especially if it comes from Russia.
Yes, I nominate you, Jebutthole, to do all the fact checking for us and report your findings. Obviously everything Trump says, or does, will be a lie...Anything negative about Obamma and Crooked Hillary is made up bull****. And anyone that disagrees with you is a racist, sexist, bigot!!
Old 01-11-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

We are probably talking about a new kind of ice bucket challenge I am seeing on my Facebook pages involving Donald Trump and some beauty pageant contestants. Probably Russian beauty contestants.

I have had dogs do this on my foot at local dog parks once in a while but I would not pay the owner of the dog to do this.

If it is out then Trump cannot be blackmailed because of it. Given Trump's alleged behavior in other contexts, I can see this as being in character for him. Hardly newsworthy though if it is out there and cannot be manipulated against the PEEOTUS.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have had dogs do this on my foot at local dog parks once in a while but I would not pay the owner of the dog to do this.
You some sort of sexual deviant?
Old 01-11-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
You mean like a bi, homo, or tranny?
Old 01-11-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
The news is that Trump allegedly had this done.

Dogs pee on shoes once in a while. This was not invited nor encouraged. It just happens. Unlike Trump's alleged golden showers. PEEOTUS.

This is our President-Elect. Someone that you would a hard time explaining his actions to your kids. PEEOTUS.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
We are probably talking about a new kind of ice bucket challenge I am seeing on my Facebook pages involving Donald Trump and some beauty pageant contestants. Probably Russian beauty contestants.

If it is out then Trump cannot be blackmailed because of it. Given Trump's alleged behavior in other contexts, I can see this as being in character for him. Hardly newsworthy though if it is out there and cannot be manipulated against the PEEOTUS.
We all new he was a pervert so this is not something new. All the "family values people" will say this doesn't matter.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
We all new he was a pervert so this is not something new. All the "family values people" will say this doesn't matter.
It is not an impeeeachable offense anyway. But the comedians are going to have a field day with this one. Maybe, that is how he gets so orange?
Old 01-11-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

??????????????????????????
Old 01-11-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Sorta gives a whole new meaning to “Wikileaks.”

— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) January 11, 2017

Kind of funny.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The news is that Trump allegedly had this done.

This is our President-Elect. Someone that you would a hard time explaining his actions to your kids. PEEOTUS.
Please provide your source for your silly peeing claim.

I have a hard time explaining to my kids why a wackadoodle sponges off us hardworking people...

Today is wackadoodle check day if your birthday is within the first ten days of the month!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2017, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorta gives a whole new meaning to “Wikileaks.”

— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) January 11, 2017

Kind of funny.
'Ol George is probably the MOST screwed up person outside a mental institution...I can't stand looking at him.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

Yes, Yes ! Follow the Left and Fact-Check everything with Snopes.com .

They use both Tarot Cards and a Crystal Ball to fact-check anything and everything .

Most reliable !

Tags
check, news, personal, trump, fake

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.