Real problem

Old 04-05-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Default Real problem

Bill O'Reilly has real problems now. 21 corporate advertising firms have dropped their sponsorship of O'Reilly's show.

He paid $13 million in sexual harassment cases. Fox will probably be dropping O'Reilly from their programming. Yes, it does happen. Rush Limbaugh got fired. Roger Aviles got fired.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Bill O'Reilly has real problems now. 21 corporate advertising firms have dropped their sponsorship of O'Reilly's show.

He paid $13 million in sexual harassment cases. Fox will probably be dropping O'Reilly from their programming. Yes, it does happen. Rush Limbaugh got fired. Roger Aviles got fired.
And Slick Willie Clinton raped his way through D.C. and got a pat on the wrist and a second election by idiots that shouldn't be allowed to vote. That's justice for you. I'm not excusing any sexual harassment charges IF they are true, just speaking of the irony when talking about the balance of Justice in politics.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Hope he takes Hannity with him!!!
Old 04-05-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
And Slick Willie Clinton raped his way through D.C. and got a pat on the wrist and a second election by idiots that shouldn't be allowed to vote. That's justice for you. I'm not excusing any sexual harassment charges IF they are true, just speaking of the irony when talking about the balance of Justice in politics.
Politics ?

What does OReilly's problems have to do with politics ?

It does have to do with cover up..it does have to do with arrogance, but not politics, although our President says he supports him.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:07 PM
n/a

Arrogance? Cover up?

I had to go back and read what the thread was....so much applies to Obama!!!

I know....it has nothing to do with O' Reiley......the adjectives are so relevant to Obama it causes severe flashbacks.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Arrogance? Cover up?

I had to go back and read what the thread was....so much applies to Obama!!!

I know....it has nothing to do with O' Reiley......the adjectives are so relevant to Obama it causes severe flashbacks.
It does appear that you dwell on Obama and Clinton, and pretty much mention them in every post !

Would help you if you joined the real world because your posts are pretty much irrelevant to anything real.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
IF they are true??? O'REILLY has paid $13 million to the victims of his crime. You don't do that if you are innocent.

We could add in TRUMPF's bimbos and end up with his current bimbo, Malaria, but we won't go there.

Bye bye, O'REILLY.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
IF they are true??? O'REILLY has paid $13 million to the victims of his crime. You don't do that if you are innocent.

We could add in TRUMPF's bimbos and end up with his current bimbo, Malaria, but we won't go there.

Bye bye, O'REILLY.
Does that give you a w**dy, Sandy?
Old 04-05-2017, 07:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does that give you a w**dy, Sandy?
Wow, the filthy mouth kids are here.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, the filthy mouth kids are here.
Oh, little miss innocent speaks.
Old 04-06-2017, 05:06 AM
n/a

Default It Is Called Corruption

In the matter of Bill O'Reilly we do have a real problem.

Any man or woman with an ounce of decency would stand against inappropriate, criminal and offensive behavior.

With the understanding that such allegations are proven beyond a reasonable doubt ( due process served and served properly) then the behavior alleged by O'Reilly should be met with the appropriate punishment.

This also applies to Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, /Charlie Rangel, Barrack Obama, Susan Rice Valerie Jarret
Donald Trump, Penn State, Catholic Church.....................

Wrong is wrong, a crime is a crime. We are suppose to be country where the rule of law applies and no one is above the law.

So let's not make this a partisan issue. Black, white catholic protestant, democrat republican......criminal behavior should be met with punishment.

When it is not for political reasons it is called corruption.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-06-2017, 05:56 AM
n/a

Quote:

Any man or woman with an ounce of decency would stand against inappropriate, criminal and offensive behavior.

With the understanding that such allegations are proven beyond a reasonable doubt ( due process served and served properly) then the behavior alleged by O'Reilly should be met with the appropriate punishment.

This also applies to Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, /Charlie Rangel, Barrack Obama, Susan Rice Valerie Jarret

Wrong is wrong, a crime is a crime. We are suppose to be country where the rule of law applies and no one is above the law.

So let's not make this a partisan issue. Black, white catholic protestant, democrat republican......criminal behavior should be met with punishment.

Personal Best Regards:
You are right. Sometimes public figures are sued by unscrupulous people because they have a lot of money and sometimes these charges do make me skeptical. I am not a big O'Reilly fan and never have been and I am not sure why. I think O'Reilly is genuinely patriotic and I don't find him offensive, and he is widowed, so his attempt to date isn't immoral, but it could have been unethical. It is hard for me to think that he would threaten job loss or anything else that these cases usually charge. We will wait and see. In this world men are wired to be the pursuer, but there are rules. If you have lived for very long, are a woman and not unattractive, particularly if you are in business and away from home, you will have had a share of sly approaches. That is very different from someone threatening a job loss or using anything to negotiate. If a woman signals she isn't interested and the male continues than it is a problem. I would guess the reverse is true. It is hard to know what is true and what isn't true. How people appear on television and how they are can be miles apart.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy
O'REILLY has paid $13 million to the victims of his crime. You don't do that if you are innocent.
Can that logic be applied to Liberals too, or is it only applicable to Conservatives??
Old 04-06-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

President Trump Slammed for His Alleged Sexual Misconduct After He Defends Bill O'Reilly as a 'Good Person'

Are not various women making the same claims about President Donald Fraud Trump or worse?

All the Women Accusing Trump of Rape, Sexual Assault

And I am no fan of William Jefferson Clinton. Hillary Clinton is not the same person as President Bill Clinton.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Hypocrisy reigns

Tags
real, problem

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.