Real problem

Old 04-06-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Default Sometimes you are better off paying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Can that logic be applied to Liberals too, or is it only applicable to Conservatives??
For O Reilly 13 million is petty cash. A law suit would have been expensive. Many on this post and in the world have already decided he is guilty. The words of our legal system is innocent until proven guilty. Fact is we do not believe that. If, charged we assume even if you are found not guilty, that you must have done something.

My own admission. Bill Clinton who I do not like was accused by several women and I was sure he is guilty. Bill Cosby who we grew up with as kids, the first charge I was sure he was innocent. Today, like Clinton with soooo many accusers it seems Cosby betrayed ME as a child.

Who is worse? Clinton who will go unpunished and has made tons of bucks or Cosby who will be taken to the cleaners and whose reputation is ruined.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
For O Reilly 13 million is petty cash. A law suit would have been expensive. Many on this post and in the world have already decided he is guilty. The words of our legal system is innocent until proven guilty. Fact is we do not believe that. If, charged we assume even if you are found not guilty, that you must have done something.

My own admission. Bill Clinton who I do not like was accused by several women and I was sure he is guilty. Bill Cosby who we grew up with as kids, the first charge I was sure he was innocent. Today, like Clinton with soooo many accusers it seems Cosby betrayed ME as a child.

Who is worse? Clinton who will go unpunished and has made tons of bucks or Cosby who will be taken to the cleaners and whose reputation is ruined.
Actually. It is in a court of law that it is innocent before proven guilty. In the court of public opinion it is something quite different.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle 725 View Post
Actually. It is in a court of law that it is innocent before proven guilty. In the court of public opinion it is something quite different.
I believe the law librarian meant to say "innocent UNTIL proven guilty"...LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
real, problem

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.