Reasoning by Conservatives

Old 03-24-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

Default Reasoning by Conservatives

1. Corporations are people with free speech rights under the US Constitution and are legally allowed to spend as much money as they choose to influence the electoral process. (Citizens United)

2. The main objective of Republicans in Congress during a Democratic Presidency is to make sure the Democrat is a one term President, rather than to work together to do something good for the country and it's citizens. (Sen Mitch McConnell)

3. Obamacare must be repealed and replaced because it is a popular Democrat idea and not a Republican one. (Speaker Paul Ryan)

4. We want to start wars at the same time we decrease taxes and then complain about the budget deficit. (President George W. Bush)

5. It's important to elect an immoral, inarticulate, greedy, Russian controlled, compulsive liar to become POTUS, and then defend all of his ridiculous actions simply because he is a Republican. (Donald J. Trump)

6. We only care about our rich donors, so let's give them huge tax cuts that they don't need. Don't worry the middle class sheep will pay the bill because they can be controlled and convinced that the real problems in America are with moronic social issues like which bathroom we are allowed to pee in. (George W. Bush and the American Health Care Act)

7. Anyone who is poor in America is lazy and a drain on society. Cut them off, regardless of their lives, health, children, or future. (Speaker Paul Ryan)

8. If we give money to the rich, they will create jobs and the money will trickle down to the unwashed masses. This shall be known as Trickle Down Economics and we will espouse it regardless of how many decades it has failed. We also think if we have two dogs and give one a weenie, we can count on that dog sharing with the other. (President Ronald Reagan)

9. Continual war is the only way to keep the economy growing. (History)

10. Greed is good! (Gordon Gekko and American Fatcats)
Old 03-24-2017, 01:17 PM
n/a

"I will fundamentally transform the United States" - Obama

Oh...he certainly did!

It's well on it's way to becoming a 3rd world cesspool. We're #25 now...and falling fast.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
1. Corporations are people with free speech rights under the US Constitution and are legally allowed to spend as much money as they choose to influence the electoral process. (Citizens United)
If a corporation was not "a person" you would not be able to sue it.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

Oh come on! You started this new thread but posted these same comments on the Progressive Reasoning thread.

I countered on all of your 10 points on that thread and now have copied them to re-post here. Exactly what are you angling for?

Do you really believe you have a different thread by simply substituting the word "Progressive"with "Conservative"?

Pleaseee. I just didn't fall out of a tree

1. Citizens United has been such a big thorn in progressives side that Obama actually reached out during his State of the Nation and mocked the Supreme Court. Why? Because Citizens United balanced the scales with Unions ability to force their membership not only to vote for the union's choice of candidate, but finance it with union dues.

2. Don't have any problem with the opposition working toward regaining the majority. However, I do have a problem when the opposition utilized the unethical and unsubstantiated attacks and intentional sabotaging be conducted by progressives today.

3. Obamacare was a completely partisan bill passed with the undertone that you had to pass it to see what was in it. Obamacare actuaries knew Obamacare would implode but that was the intent because progressives really wanted and want a single payer plan .

I am pleased that Republicans are having a real legislative debate because we haven't seen real politics at work for many years. Any changes to Obamacare in my view should be incremental.

4. We don't want to start wars we want to prevent wars from escalating. A strong defense has proved to be a deterrent against war. Obama leading from behind has indeed left us behind and we need to let our friends and foes that a new sheriff's in town

5. When Clinton was using the oval office for other than conducting business the progressive mantra was "character doesn't matter."
Obama is one of the most unethical non transparent backstabbing president to have served in the last hundred years. Finally we have Hillary's allegation as to Benghazi, personal e-mail server, Clinton charitable Foundation. Trump's doesn't seem to be creative with the use of cigars.

6. Don't believe me but check the zip codes and you will find the greater percentage of the so called 1% in this nation are Democrats.

7. Conservatives are not adverse to hand ups, and clearly there is a small % of a nation'spopulation that will always need a nation's help. However, one become a little curious when entitlements move from one generation to the next. One becomes curious when the average income considered to be below the poverty level far exceeds the median level of income in other nations.
It should be an moral imperative of this nation to ensure that truly needy people are helped otherwise all we have accomplished is making economic slaves of able bodied people

Will what you say or say what you will but it has been an economic
fact since the forming of this nation that small businesses create growth and growth creates jobs....Obama has been suffocating businesses with regulations, etc . Look at the weak recovery we have had since 2009

9. see my comments in #4

10. Greed. Define greed. Profits are not an evil thing. However, I do have a major concern with corruption. So if greed is driving corruption then and that's what you mean then we agree.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-24-2017, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh come on! You started this new thread but posted these same comments on the Progressive Reasoning thread.

I countered on all of your 10 points on that thread and now have copied them to re-post here. Exactly what are you angling for?

Do you really believe you have a different thread by simply substituting the word "Progressive"with "Conservative"?

Pleaseee. I just didn't fall out of a tree

1. Citizens United has been such a big thorn in progressives side that Obama actually reached out during his State of the Nation and mocked the Supreme Court. Why? Because Citizens United balanced the scales with Unions ability to force their membership not only to vote for the union's choice of candidate, but finance it with union dues.

2. Don't have any problem with the opposition working toward regaining the majority. However, I do have a problem when the opposition utilized the unethical and unsubstantiated attacks and intentional sabotaging be conducted by progressives today.

3. Obamacare was a completely partisan bill passed with the undertone that you had to pass it to see what was in it. Obamacare actuaries knew Obamacare would implode but that was the intent because progressives really wanted and want a single payer plan .

I am pleased that Republicans are having a real legislative debate because we haven't seen real politics at work for many years. Any changes to Obamacare in my view should be incremental.

4. We don't want to start wars we want to prevent wars from escalating. A strong defense has proved to be a deterrent against war. Obama leading from behind has indeed left us behind and we need to let our friends and foes that a new sheriff's in town

5. When Clinton was using the oval office for other than conducting business the progressive mantra was "character doesn't matter."
Obama is one of the most unethical non transparent backstabbing president to have served in the last hundred years. Finally we have Hillary's allegation as to Benghazi, personal e-mail server, Clinton charitable Foundation. Trump's doesn't seem to be creative with the use of cigars.

6. Don't believe me but check the zip codes and you will find the greater percentage of the so called 1% in this nation are Democrats.

7. Conservatives are not adverse to hand ups, and clearly there is a small % of a nation'spopulation that will always need a nation's help. However, one become a little curious when entitlements move from one generation to the next. One becomes curious when the average income considered to be below the poverty level far exceeds the median level of income in other nations.
It should be an moral imperative of this nation to ensure that truly needy people are helped otherwise all we have accomplished is making economic slaves of able bodied people

Will what you say or say what you will but it has been an economic
fact since the forming of this nation that small businesses create growth and growth creates jobs....Obama has been suffocating businesses with regulations, etc . Look at the weak recovery we have had since 2009

9. see my comments in #4

10. Greed. Define greed. Profits are not an evil thing. However, I do have a major concern with corruption. So if greed is driving corruption then and that's what you mean then we agree.

Personal Best Regards:
Are you serious? I did that as a direct counter point to your thread about the reasoning of progressives. I would think that was pretty obvious. I'm sorry, did I break one of your rules?

And I'm glad you didn't fall out of a tree, I guess, whatever that has to do with it.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

2. The main objective of Republicans in Congress during a Democratic Presidency is to make sure the Democrat is a one term President, rather than to work together to do something good for the country and it's citizens. (Sen Mitch McConnell)

3. Obamacare must be repealed and replaced because it is a popular Democrat idea and not a Republican one. (Speaker Paul Ryan)

4. We want to start wars at the same time we decrease taxes and then complain about the budget deficit. (President George W. Bush)

5. It's important to elect an immoral, inarticulate, greedy, Russian controlled, compulsive liar to become POTUS, and then defend all of his ridiculous actions simply because he is a Republican. (Donald J. Trump)

6. We only care about our rich donors, so let's give them huge tax cuts that they don't need. Don't worry the middle class sheep will pay the bill because they can be controlled and convinced that the real problems in America are with moronic social issues like which bathroom we are allowed to pee in. (George W. Bush and the American Health Care Act)

7. Anyone who is poor in America is lazy and a drain on society. Cut them off, regardless of their lives, health, children, or future. (Speaker Paul Ryan)

8. If we give money to the rich, they will create jobs and the money will trickle down to the unwashed masses. This shall be known as Trickle Down Economics and we will espouse it regardless of how many decades it has failed. We also think if we have two dogs and give one a weenie, we can count on that dog sharing with the other. (President Ronald Reagan)

I'm a republican and I like your post. Does that make me a libtard?
Old 03-24-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riever
If a corporation was not "a person" you would not be able to sue it.

Did you really just say something...that ignorant?

You right-wingnuts never cease to amaze me...at your warped thinking.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-24-2017, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

...NAILED IT!!...
Old 03-24-2017, 09:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

Did you really just say something...that ignorant?

You right-wingnuts never cease to amaze me...at your warped thinking.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Here ya go retard:
10 Supreme Court Rulings That Turned Corporations Into People | Alternet
Old 03-24-2017, 10:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're a fvcking idiot.

So since you can "only" sue a person (per the implication of your post #3)...any government entity is a "person" too?

As I said, you right-wingnut extremists never cease to amaze me... with your ignorance.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-24-2017, 10:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're a fvcking idiot.

So since you can "only" sue a person (per the implication of your post #3)...any government entity is a "person" too?

As I said, you right-wingnut extremists never cease to amaze me... with your ignorance.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
"In United States law, the federal government as well as state and tribal governments generally enjoy sovereign immunity from lawsuits, although in some cases this immunity has been waived by law. Local governments in most jurisdictions enjoy immunity from some forms of suit, particularly in tort. The Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act provides foreign governments, including state-owned companies, with a related form of immunity—state immunity—that shields them from lawsuits except in relation to certain actions relating to commercial activity in the United States. The principle of sovereign immunity in US law was inherited from the English common law legal maxim rex non potest peccare, meaning "the king can do no wrong."[1]"
Old 03-24-2017, 10:55 PM
n/a

Can I Sue the Federal Government? |Injury Attorneys Explain
Old 03-24-2017, 11:44 PM
n/a

Since we're now linking random internet articles
Old 03-25-2017, 05:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you serious? I did that as a direct counter point to your thread about the reasoning of progressives. I would think that was pretty obvious. I'm sorry, did I break one of your rules?

And I'm glad you didn't fall out of a tree, I guess, whatever that has to do with it.
And again a progressive deflects...res ipsa loquitur

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-25-2017, 05:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Not one untruth in the post, now the trumpster's will reply with all their venum and lies. Just watch it will happen.

Tags
give, president, conservatives, reasoning

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.