Reasons to vote Democrat

Old 04-29-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
No, the deminishing Gang of Three are just three old grumpy men whose time has come and gone. They talk to themselves and each other on the political forum so it sounds like more - but is only 3.

The Villages Tea Bag Club also has quite a few fools in it, but they are also dying out and making way for decent people with forward thinking action.

More mental masturbation!!

Old 04-29-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
post, but the entire thread, and the entire board for that matter are incredibly offensive and juvenile. Lots of hate, outright racism, name calling, etc.

You don't have to read or post. I didn't know there were different colors of Turds. Racist turds! That's new one on me
Old 04-29-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
I thought it was for violating banking laws? Maybe the attraction to young boys was decided for him and he can't help it, like those limp wristed gay guys or lesbian bull dikes?
Just another nasty old guy with a small mind and most likely a very small d**k!
Old 04-29-2016, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Could have been worst. Could have been from Chicago.
Spoken like a true country mouse.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
You don't have to read or post. I didn't know there were different colors of Turds. Racist turds! That's new one on me
Liberals can't have a discussion without resorting to name calling. Referring to someone as a Tea ******, racist, bigot, hater, etc., is a common practice with liberals...pathetic really.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
post, but the entire thread, and the entire board for that matter are incredibly offensive and juvenile. Lots of hate, outright racism, name calling, etc.
That's what happens when REAL people are allowed to speak and their thoughts aren't muzzled.

Quote:
Come on over...we'll compare.

Quote:
Liberals can't have a discussion without resorting to name calling. Referring to someone as a Tea ******, racist, bigot, hater, etc., is a common practice with liberals...pathetic really.
It's ALL they've got...the facts prove that they're wrong and their ideas don't work.
Old 04-29-2016, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's what happens when REAL people are allowed to speak and their thoughts aren't muzzled.

Come on over...we'll compare.

It's ALL they've got...the facts prove that they're wrong and their ideas don't work.
And those eight years of Bush/ Cheney were really great for the country. Nice try.
Old 04-29-2016, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
And those eight years of Bush/ Cheney were really great for the country. Nice try.
NO, not according to liberal history. But, according to stats, they were pretty good years until the last two DEMOCRAT controlled congress years of the Bush second term. But, liberals enjoy skipping over that part of the record. Skipping is easy for limp wristed liberals.
Old 04-29-2016, 11:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Spoken like a true country mouse.
??????????
Old 04-29-2016, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
They weren't great either. I'm against BOTH the main parties, I vote Libertarian because I'd prefer to keep my own money and have a few freedoms.

Both parties suck.
Old 04-29-2016, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Life must be limiting when everything has to be measured in sexist terms.

And of course a perverted sense of being.
Old 04-29-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Life must be limiting when everything has to be measured in sexist terms.

And of course a perverted sense of being.
And much of the sexist remarks, in this forum, and the world at large are directed at women.

Can't take the heat....
Old 04-29-2016, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
And much of the sexist remarks, in this forum, and the world at large are directed at women.

Can't take the heat....
How do you know they are against women? Are they real women or gender confused guys? Are the sensitive ones women or gender confused? If we no longer have gender labels, then can anyone really be accused of being a sexist?

Tags
democrat, vote, government, long, police, fish, care, gallon, social, security, reasons, home, marry, oil, profits, give, break, redistribution, judges, rewrite, constitution, liberal, make, party, sees

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.