Recess Appointment?

Old 07-28-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

Trump urged to use recess appointment to replace Sessions - CNNPolitics.com

Both parties need to start standing up to this would be autocrat in the White House.
Old 07-28-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Once again, the Trump supporters try the Alinsky tactic of diverting the topic of discussion.

The topic is a very probable recess appointment situation.

Trump thinks he is Dictator of the USA and can do whatever he wants. However, even a Republican Congress is starting to stand up to him.
You are spot on.

Every thread on here, if not friendly to Trump, is diverted to race or simply slamming millions of americans because they are not like the poster in every way.

Bottom line this is not surprising. A number of posters tried to tell folks what this man has been about his entire life, and while the alternative was not good, NOTHING will surprise me with this self centered and mean spirited liar.

He is destroying our Presidency and it will take years to get it back to a respectful place.

To the recess appt, I am so happy to see so many Republicans flat out warning the WH to cool it. Why the Russian investigation is so important and vital to a man and an administration who consider it a "witch hunt" is well beyond me.

His actions however, show what his interests and concerns really are and they are NOT the interests of the country. Shut the hell up about the investigation, wish them luck and hope they can find some answers and move on with it.

The filthy mouth, the use of young boys to chant politically, and the overall self centered nature along with the mean spirited nature should not surprise. This is WHAT HE IS
Old 07-28-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Yeah Trump is mean bigly...LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-28-2017, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
You are spot on.

Every thread on here, if not friendly to Trump, is diverted to race or simply slamming millions of americans because they are not like the poster in every way.

Bottom line this is not surprising. A number of posters tried to tell folks what this man has been about his entire life, and while the alternative was not good, NOTHING will surprise me with this self centered and mean spirited liar.

He is destroying our Presidency and it will take years to get it back to a respectful place.

To the recess appt, I am so happy to see so many Republicans flat out warning the WH to cool it. Why the Russian investigation is so important and vital to a man and an administration who consider it a "witch hunt" is well beyond me.

His actions however, show what his interests and concerns really are and they are NOT the interests of the country. Shut the hell up about the investigation, wish them luck and hope they can find some answers and move on with it.

The filthy mouth, the use of young boys to chant politically, and the overall self centered nature along with the mean spirited nature should not surprise. This is WHAT HE IS
Some threads just contain a lot of meaningless words, like you lonnnnng posts.
Old 07-28-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

I donate more than twice that amount every month to honest charities, using this as a guide (Charity Navigator - Your Guide To Intelligent Giving | Home) and also to other great causes...such as the Southern Poverty Law Center and the American Humanist Association (love their logo).

That the zoo I sent the $100 to refused to name one of their apes after you in their contest, in no way reflects a discouragement on my part...that I at least tried.

Liar.

As for Hillary, yes she lost the electoral college (while winning by almost 3 MILLION the popular vote)...and therefore is not the POTUS.

But in hindsight, watching the clown act currently in the White House and the ignorant things they do on a daily basis...is actually quite a nice consolation prize.

So thanks for that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Liar
Old 07-28-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are spot on.

This really seems to bother you. You should seek some counseling.

I understand that congress is asking for a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary. Bet that really burns you up too.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:52 PM
n/a

If Trump fires Sessions in order to put in (another) lackey in as AG, in order to fire Mueller, that is a direct obstruction of justice, and Trump is toast. Of course, if Mueller's investigation finds that Trump obstructed justice when he fired Comey, he is toast.....either way, America wins
Old 07-29-2017, 04:08 AM
n/a

There is a saying with Human Resource people "Hire in haste, repent in leisure". So it is not uncommon for an employer, a CEO to regret some hiring decisions.

Personally I questioned Trump's choice for AG, Jeff Sessions and also his chief of staff Reince Priebus for not being good fits.

However, Trump's approach with his personal and direct attacks on Jeff Sessions are out of order and very damaging to Trump's presidency. There is no doubt "trump is his own man" but what makes us good makes us bad. My choice for AG was Trey Gowdy. As to Chief of Staff Newt Gingrich or Mitt Romney would have been looked at as both have a good grasp of the situation at hand.

Should Trump fire Jeff Sessions. I can't answer that question because I do not know what really is going on between Trump and Sessions. I do believe the cause is more than the fact that Sessions recused himself. That reasoning alone just doesn't pass the smell test. Something more than that is causing Trump to move on Sessions.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-29-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
There is a saying with Human Resource people "Hire in haste, repent in leisure". So it is not uncommon for an employer, a CEO to regret some hiring decisions.

Personally I questioned Trump's choice for AG, Jeff Sessions and also his chief of staff Reince Priebus for not being good fits.

However, Trump's approach with his personal and direct attacks on Jeff Sessions are out of order and very damaging to Trump's presidency. There is no doubt "trump is his own man" but what makes us good makes us bad. My choice for AG was Trey Gowdy. As to Chief of Staff Newt Gingrich or Mitt Romney would have been looked at as both have a good grasp of the situation at hand.

Should Trump fire Jeff Sessions. I can't answer that question because I do not know what really is going on between Trump and Sessions. I do believe the cause is more than the fact that Sessions recused himself. That reasoning alone just doesn't pass the smell test. Something more than that is causing Trump to move on Sessions.

Personal Best Regards:
A cover up of his connections with Russian politician and billionaires. Why will he not allow a full financial investigation into his connections with the Kremlin and other Russians.

Trump thinks he can just control everything through campaign rallies and changing his staff when they do not support him. I hope that this new Chief of Staff is a decent man and will also stand up to Donald John Trump.
Old 07-29-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
If Trump fires Sessions in order to put in (another) lackey in as AG, in order to fire Mueller, that is a direct obstruction of justice, and Trump is toast. Of course, if Mueller's investigation finds that Trump obstructed justice when he fired Comey, he is toast.....either way, America wins
And when the investigation reveals that Trump is NOT culpable and Hillary IS culpable, will the left still continue to scream that Hillary is innocent?

Grow up, there is no "there, there" and the only collusion evidence has pointed at Hillary and gang, especially Debbie WhatsHerName.
Old 07-29-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
A cover up of his connections with Russian politician and billionaires. Why will he not allow a full financial investigation into his connections with the Kremlin and other Russians.

Trump thinks he can just control everything through campaign rallies and changing his staff when they do not support him. I hope that this new Chief of Staff is a decent man and will also stand up to Donald John Trump.
What a stupid and juvenile comment. You seem to be quite ignorant about how the system works. For example, do you not remember a certain General that questioned Obama and got fired? Presidents, like any other bosses require employee loyalty. Of course, you would not know anything about employer, employee relationships.
Old 07-29-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
When Mueller eventually gets his hands on Trump's taxes (and he will) and it shows why Chump is loathe to criticize Putin less than his own AG...it will also explain why he's Putin's Bitch.

Then you can turn out the lights on the darkest period of American politics...and we can move on.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

As I said from the beginning, all things bad will point back to the Democrats and never trumpers.

Can't wait for Obama's unmasking to get fully unraveled.

Cnm will poop his pants again.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

buy American.jpg
Old 07-29-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
As I said from the beginning, all things bad will point back to the Democrats and never trumpers.

Can't wait for Obama's unmasking to get fully unraveled.

Cnm will poop his pants again.

You would have made the perfect little Nazi (or Jim Jones follower).

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
fire

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.