Reid lies about Romney

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-01-2015, 10:50 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Reid lies about Romney

So Reid lied about Romney not filing taxes for ten years. This happened back in 2012 . And the fact he has said he has no regrets about it. Just goes to show the democrats will lie about anything to win a political race. Amazing I think and they are representing us . He has even been reported as saying (well he didnt win did he)
  #2  
Old 04-01-2015, 11:38 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
So Reid lied about Romney not filing taxes for ten years. This happened back in 2012 . And the fact he has said he has no regrets about it. Just goes to show the democrats will lie about anything to win a political race. Amazing I think and they are representing us . He has even been reported as saying (well he didnt win did he)
Harry Reid is just another lying Democrat politician with no shame!
  #3  
Old 04-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Harry Reid is just another lying Democrat politician with no shame!
And I think it happens on both sides of the aisle. What is troubling is it seems in recent years no matter what these folks are caught doing or saying, or breaking the law or not paying taxes or what ever.......it does not seem to matter.....they get re-elected over and over again.
  #4  
Old 04-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default He is a despicable human being

Harry Reid is the personification of everything that is wrong with Washington.

the manner and tone of his response when asked about this lie should cause every citizen in this country to want to tar and feather him. How such a man could hold office in the senate and a majority leader at that is a sad indictment of a political system decaying from within.
  #5  
Old 04-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

The only way we'd know if Harry Reid is lying is if Mitt Romney released his tax returns. Romney could have proven this way back is 2012 when he was accused of paying zero federal income tax. Romney has run for office on and off for over two decades and has never released his tax returns, unlike other candidates. What's he hiding?
  #6  
Old 04-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The only way we'd know if Harry Reid is lying is if Mitt Romney released his tax returns. Romney could have proven this way back is 2012 when he was accused of paying zero federal income tax. Romney has run for office on and off for over two decades and has never released his tax returns, unlike other candidates. What's he hiding?
Where have you been? Mitt Romney DID release proof that he paid taxes for the period Harry Reid referenced.
  #7  
Old 04-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The only way we'd know if Harry Reid is lying is if Mitt Romney released his tax returns. Romney could have proven this way back is 2012 when he was accused of paying zero federal income tax. Romney has run for office on and off for over two decades and has never released his tax returns, unlike other candidates. What's he hiding?
NOTHING....or at a minimum no more than any other politician
  #8  
Old 04-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The only way we'd know if Harry Reid is lying is if Mitt Romney released his tax returns. Romney could have proven this way back is 2012 when he was accused of paying zero federal income tax. Romney has run for office on and off for over two decades and has never released his tax returns, unlike other candidates. What's he hiding?
Oh-oh I think we are switching from Harry Reid to Romney. Funny how that happens....every time.
  #9  
Old 04-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Mitt Romney......history
Harry Reid..... almost history

Soon they'll be seen together as brothers of faith. Think of two boxers hating each other and after the fight they hug and compliment each other to no end.
  #10  
Old 04-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
So Reid lied about Romney not filing taxes for ten years. This happened back in 2012 . And the fact he has said he has no regrets about it. Just goes to show the democrats will lie about anything to win a political race. Amazing I think and they are representing us . He has even been reported as saying (well he didnt win did he)




All Mitt had to do was release his returns for the last 10-12 years. ALL his returns, not partial return but completed returns.

Anyway, you should be grateful he lost ..............
  #11  
Old 04-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
NOTHING....or at a minimum no more than any other politician





Seriously? Obama released 11 years of returns.
  #12  
Old 04-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

But we all know Obama lies. It got him re-elected.
  #13  
Old 04-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Seriously? Obama released 11 years of returns.
Why has Obama refused to release his Kenya BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

  #14  
Old 04-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
But we all know Obama lies. It got him re-elected.
If you like your Country, you can keep your Country ... ?
  #15  
Old 04-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why has Obama refused to release his Kenya BIRTH CERTIFICATE?







How old are you - really?
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 PM.