Reid lies about Romney

Old 04-03-2015, 11:39 AM
n/a

Omg. The BIRTHERS are here. You tea partiers should be proud of these wingnuts from the gang of six.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why has Obama refused to release his Kenya BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Actually, I see where Obama is planning an official visit to Kenya sometime in the relatively near future. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll keep him
Old 04-03-2015, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
So Reid lied about Romney not filing taxes for ten years. This happened back in 2012 . And the fact he has said he has no regrets about it. Just goes to show the democrats will lie about anything to win a political race. Amazing I think and they are representing us . He has even been reported as saying (well he didnt win did he)
Yes, Reid has proven himself once again to be the ultimate slime ball. No character, no honesty and no shame.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, I see where Obama is planning an official visit to Kenya sometime in the relatively near future. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll keep him
Maybe he is looking for a place to retire. No doubt one of the reasons he wants to visit Iran before he hits the door.
Old 04-03-2015, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I never tire of seeing those bumper stickers that say:

"SOMEWHERE IN KENYA, A VILLAGE IS MISSING ITS IDIOT!"

Old 04-07-2015, 10:13 AM
n/a

Dingy was liar, been liar, is liar and brought vote in Nv. His kids are lobbist getting inside deals information and favors, probably the most corrupt member In the senate, not to mention the 350 bypatrian bills he trashed from the house. As majority leader.
Plus done dirty deal with China for wind turbines. To top it off the blind indoctrinated following sheep think he done nothing wrong!

That's why this county going down the shyt hole. Plus pandering to illegals for votes along with the FREE flights from illegals Central America for future votes. I suspect they are planting them in the red state to swing future elections.

This county need to outlaw parties or one side can't blame the other, that IMO only hope we may have left?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.