Religious Freedom Law

Old 04-02-2015, 07:21 PM
n/a

The little baker has every right to state he would not be comfortable baking a cake for gays as his religion believes in traditional marriage. And the gay couple have the right to shop elsewhere. Its a win win for both
Old 04-02-2015, 09:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The little baker has every right to state he would not be comfortable baking a cake for gays as his religion believes in traditional marriage. And the gay couple have the right to shop elsewhere. Its a win win for both
Agree
Old 04-03-2015, 08:04 AM
n/a

You lost the civil war and civil right movement. Come to think of it you have been on the wrong side of history in every fight!
Old 04-03-2015, 08:25 AM
n/a

Memories pizza never refused to serve a gay person. They just don't want to be involved with a non traditional marriage. That is the business owners right. Why don't we stop trying to shove this gay agenda down everyones throat. Frankly I am sick of it. You can't even watch a TV show anymore without gays involved. I hope the contributions keep flooding in to this pizza business. Its a disgrace in America they should be afraid to operate their business. They have a right to say no just as the gay person has a right to take their business elsewhere
Old 04-03-2015, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
You lost the civil war and civil right movement. Come to think of it you have been on the wrong side of history in every fight!
Unfortunately, you lost the battle at birth when you were dealt a bad batch of DNA
Old 04-03-2015, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately, you lost the battle at birth when you were dealt a bad batch of DNA
Oh, what a comeback. Hope you didn't hurt yourself reaching for that one.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Memories pizza never refused to serve a gay person. They just don't want to be involved with a non traditional marriage. That is the business owners right. Why don't we stop trying to shove this gay agenda down everyones throat. Frankly I am sick of it. You can't even watch a TV show anymore without gays involved. I hope the contributions keep flooding in to this pizza business. Its a disgrace in America they should be afraid to operate their business. They have a right to say no just as the gay person has a right to take their business elsewhere
Old 04-03-2015, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, what a comeback. Hope you didn't hurt yourself reaching for that one.
You need to be more original and not just copy what other people say ...
Old 04-03-2015, 11:30 AM
n/a

Default Sounds

Quote:
You need to be more original and not just copy what other people say ...
Like you are outnumbered my Gang of Four tea party wingnut friend!
Old 04-03-2015, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like you are outnumbered my Gang of Four tea party wingnut friend!
There you go again .. .making my point.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

Sometimes I go to the bakery and order a gay wedding cake, even though there is no gay wedding.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sometimes I go to the bakery and order a gay wedding cake, even though there is no gay wedding.
That's a nice sentiment ... I like it
Old 04-03-2015, 05:21 PM
n/a

How many on this thread would have the cahones to tell a gay couple they would not bake them a wedding cake because it is obscene for that to be allowed to happen? Laws shouldn't cover lots of things like that are just obscene and goverment should stay out of personal things and business.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
How many on this thread would have the cahones to tell a gay couple they would not bake them a wedding cake because it is obscene for that to be allowed to happen? Laws shouldn't cover lots of things like that are just obscene and goverment should stay out of personal things and business.
Tah-dah!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2015, 10:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
How many on this thread would have the cahones to tell a gay couple they would not bake them a wedding cake
Almost everyone... If the homosexuals get roughed up, airlines would be grounded, florists would close, interior decorator appointments would be cancelled, half the Jamba Juices would shutdown, and nearly every dance studio would take the day off.

Rest assured, roads and buildings would still be built, wars fought, babies conceived, and plenty of pubs kept busy.

Oh, and EVERY democrat office would close either because they're directly affected or in sympathy.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.