Religious Freedom Law

Old 04-21-2015, 01:22 PM
n/a

Under Guise Of 'Religious Liberty,' Congress Aims To Undo D.C. Law Protecting Women's Health Care | ThinkProgress

Once again, under the guise of religious freedom, congress seeks to undo a DC law aimed at protecting women's reproductive choices.

Women of America Unite. It's time to take our country back.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Or maybe we're having this conversation because many people are sick and tired of the intellectual violence being advanced by the liberal community on anyone who opposes their idea of what the world should look like.
And twelve men are drowned because they pray to Christ, and our President has no comment.

Kirsten Powers: Christians thrown overboard left to drown by Obama

The hypocrisy that is ignored by our leader is stunning. He had a perfect chance to opine on this before the world, and he was silent.
Old 04-21-2015, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
And twelve men are drowned because they pray to Christ, and our President has no comment.

Kirsten Powers: Christians thrown overboard left to drown by Obama

The hypocrisy that is ignored by our leader is stunning. He had a perfect chance to opine on this before the world, and he was silent.
Obama is a man of the left, and his heart is with Islam ... does anyone want to argue what is now obvious?
Old 04-22-2015, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama is a man of the left, and his heart is with Islam ... does anyone want to argue what is now obvious?
I would argue your "obvious" point, but I was taught never to wrestle with pigs, you'll both get dirty and the pig will like it.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would argue your "obvious" point, but I was taught never to wrestle with pigs, you'll both get dirty and the pig will like it.
How can you be so sure that you are right? I'm truly curious and would like to know. I would never want to think that our President is anti-American and pro-Islam, but by his actions (and not just in this instance) all seems to point to the notion that he is. Please convince me that I am wrong.
Old 04-22-2015, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now now, not nice to simply engage in name calling. You won't argue the point because you know you'll lose this one based on what most people can increasingly see with their own eyes 😘
Old 04-22-2015, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now now, not nice to simply engage in name calling. You won't argue the point because you know you'll lose this one based on what most people can increasingly see with their own eyes 😘
Most of the righties I know only see faux news with their own eyes, and rush limbaugh with their own ears. Most are incapable or uninterested in viewing things in a balanced way. Too bad for them as national elections are decided by those of us in the middle.
Old 04-22-2015, 02:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Most of the righties I know only see faux news with their own eyes, and rush limbaugh with their own ears. Most are incapable or uninterested in viewing things in a balanced way. Too bad for them as national elections are decided by those of us in the middle.
Just out of curiosity, what are two or three media sources you consider to be genuinely balanced ??
Old 04-22-2015, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, what are two or three media sources you consider to be genuinely balanced ??
I suspect that the answer to that question is WHATEVER AGREES WITH ME AND THE PRESIDENT, AND USES TERMS LIKE RIGHTIES AND LEFTIES.

Just a guess !
Old 04-22-2015, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow!!!!!
This certainly means there are a lot of folks who have a very different definition of "balanced".
I can't believe this is actually in print!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2015, 05:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow!!!!!
This certainly means there are a lot of folks who have a very different definition of "balanced".
I can't believe this is actually in print!!!!!!!
If you can't concede that fox reports news from an extremely biased viewpoint, you are beyond help. MSNBC is equally biased in the opposite direction. I get most of my news from newspapers online, though I occasionally watch CNN.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you can't concede that fox reports news from an extremely biased viewpoint, you are beyond help. MSNBC is equally biased in the opposite direction. I get most of my news from newspapers online, though I occasionally watch CNN.
You mention MSNBC in your post.

I really find it ironic all the grief that Fox gets on this forum, yet very little about MSNBC and today i read in Politico an item that got my attention. I personally, at any time I have visited that network have found them to be downright nasty, rude and with very little respect for facts.

Over the years, the commentators on that network have beat in the ground about rich versus poor and especially how the rich have to pay more taxes. I mean, they really bet this up.

Seems that FOUR of their commentators are not paying their own taxes while they lecture the rest of us.

Al Sharpton
Melissa Harris Perry
Joy Ann Reid
Touré Neblett

it seems can lecture but not pay taxes. Just ironic it seems. That channel tells more lies in a one hour show than Fox or anyone can do in a week.

When people talk about networks and commentators more than the actual issues, that tells you a lot.

I know....I know....I am doing it, but reading the remarks on here and when I read this piece, it is just ironic.

4 MSNBC hosts plagued by tax debt - POLITICO.com

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.