Removal of historical staues in Nwe Orleans/elsewhere.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You lost the War Between The States, get over it and go to your safe room...cupcake.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I lost the war between the states? Hey simpleton, I wasn't alive, I was NOT a Democrat, my family was not in this country, and we did not own slaves. A sissy like you shouldn't be calling others "cupcake" when it is your type that needs the safer rooms, cupcakes and stuffed animals. I didn't lose the Civil War and I did not lose this past election, so eat your little heart out, sister.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

lets take down the statue of liberty, it isn't American, its a gift from France, that is all. The left are the new confederates and they will fail in the end.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
lets take down the statue of liberty, it isn't American, its a gift from France, that is all. The left are the new confederates and they will fail in the end.
I like the Statue of Liberty, Dude...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2017, 10:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We SHOULD take it down...there are 350,000,000 people living here now...1/3, 100 million are foreign born immigrants themselves or the child of a foreign born immigrant. 1/3 the population is recent immigrants...Hispanics make up most of that 100 million.

We're full...sorry...no vacancy.

Tags
back, nwe, orleans/elsewhere, staues, historical

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.