Repbulican Debate

Old 05-07-2011, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Got it...when you call folks or magazines or political parties RACIST, everyone should take a chill pill. When you make up names using their ethnicity and looks as the determining factor....take a chill pill.

It appears that for you it is ok...anyone else is a racist or hater... got it !

You and Rich enjoy your good time here on the kids playground...I am outa here !!!
I haven't disagreed with anything you've said. All I was trying to convey is that what Bugs is posting is designed to anger you into responding to his insults instead of you sticking to the issues you're trying to bring to the surface of the discussion. I'm sorry his strategy, whether it was planned strategy or accidental, has succeeded in angering you to this degree.

I believe the majority of the rhetoric coming from the libs on this forum is confrontational because they have little defense or recourse when serious issues are debated. Because, for the serious liberal, they would have to defend a progressive political agenda which would cost them the majority of the support they have. It can also be that the libs are truly ignorant of the ramifications of the progressive agenda being rammed down the throat of America and that explains a lot. Liberal's arguments are about primarily on how they feel and not how they think. Libs think they're right because they "mean well", no matter the results of the agenda.

What can be the frame of mind of a person who thinks they are making a valid retort when what they're doing is mocking the poster, and mocking the issue, and mocking people mentioned or invented, without really debating the topic at hand, and then thinking they've actually made some sort of brilliant point?

I'm guilty of being angered by the "no think" arguments myself, at times, but I'm trying to control it because I've enjoyed being able get my thoughts and beliefs out there. whether in conversation or on this forum.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.