Report a post

Old 08-11-2011, 08:03 AM
n/a

Default Report a post

Please note that in the upper right of every post you should see a red triangle with an ! inside of it. If you read a post that violates the Terms of Service of the site please click this button and report it to Admin.

The main thing that makes a board a friendly place to come to is to show respect for each other. You don't have to agree with all the members, you don't even have to like all the members here but please show some respect for their differences. Instead of flaming a post or posting something that will degrade the post report it to Admin or don't respond at all.

Effective immediately we are implementing "posting bans" of various lengths of time for conduct unbecoming a TOTV poster. Users who we post-ban will be able to log into the forum and read everything but they will not be able to post new messages or replies during the ban. At the end of the ban, their posting privilege will be returned. This is a private forum and posting is a privilege not a right.

I can't thank the 99% of users who currently follow the spirit of this currently and we thank you for all your support of TOTV. Please let us know if we can ever assist in any way.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:29 PM
n/a

Default proud dem (moonbat)

wrong format
Old 10-02-2016, 01:57 PM
n/a

Default Posting

[QUOTE=Guest;380579]Please note that in the upper right of every post you should see a red triangle with an ! inside of it. If you read a post that violates the Terms of Service of the site please click this button and report it to Admin.

The main thing that makes a board a friendly place to come to is to show respect for each other. You don't have to agree with all the members, you don't even have to like all the members here but please show some respect for their differences. Instead of flaming a post or posting something that will degrade the post report it to Admin or don't respond at all.

Effective immediately we are implementing "posting bans" of various lengths of time for conduct unbecoming a TOTV poster. Users who we post-ban will be able to log into the forum and read everything but they will not be able to post new messages or replies during the ban. At the end of the ban, their posting privilege will be returned. This is a private forum and posting is a privilege not a right.

I can't thank the 99% of users who currently follow the
Thank you for the information and the monitoring methods. This is a great site and a good area for Village Residents. We really like it here.
bbbbbb
Old 10-02-2016, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I can't thank the 99% of users who currently follow the
Thank you for the information and the monitoring methods. This is a great site and a good area for Village Residents. We really like it here.
bbbbbb

You might want to read the date of that post (09-26-2011).

Apparently, the political forum used to post user names instead of just 'guest.'

I have yet to see a single post removed in the political forum, regardless of how nasty or how many rules that apply upstairs...was broken down here.

CNM
Old 10-02-2016, 02:38 PM
n/a

Make that date from management as 08-11-2011.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Please note that in the upper right of every post you should see a red triangle with an ! inside of it. If you read a post that violates the Terms of Service of the site please click this button and report it to Admin.

I can't thank the 99% of users who currently follow the spirit of this currently and we thank you for all your support of TOTV. Please let us know if we can ever assist in any way.
I don't see the "red triangle" on any post. ?
Old 12-22-2016, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't see the "red triangle" on any post. ?
There isn't one down here in the Political Forum...as it is not moderated.

That post you quoted, was from over 5 years ago...when apparently things were set up differently.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Angry

I want to report the post of Allegiance of yesterday and his link to dogs of murderers and then telling me to say Hello to Beau. Who is my dog. This is SICK even for this CRIMINAL HARASSING sociopath Allegiance.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I want to report the post of Allegiance of yesterday and his link to dogs of murderers and then telling me to say Hello to Beau. Who is my dog. This is SICK even for this CRIMINAL HARASSING sociopath Allegiance.
Very good job buddy, truce? No? Then...

"If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum."
Old 12-17-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Very good job buddy, truce? No? Then...

"If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum."
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT does not belong in any Forum on Talk of the Villages as it is AGAINST the Law. And I am incredibly stressed and very upset by this CRIMINAL behavior of Allegiance on the POLITICAL FORUM. It is affecting my health quite a bit.
Old 12-17-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT does not belong in any Forum on Talk of the Villages as it is AGAINST the Law. And I am incredibly stressed and very upset by this CRIMINAL behavior of Allegiance on the POLITICAL FORUM. It is affecting my health quite a bit.
There! You finally admitted youโ€™re a pussy snowflake...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜…
Old 12-17-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
There! You finally admitted youโ€™re a pussy snowflake...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜…
By being the target of a group of sometimes 12 or more bullies on here? That is being very tough in my book.
Old 12-17-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Affecting your health? And yet you refuse to have a truce?

Wonder why
Old 12-17-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Affecting your health? And yet you refuse to have a truce?

Wonder why
Why would I have a truce with someone who is CRIMINALLY HARASSING ME. You just need to leave me alone.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.