repost: Are you Trump supporters still loving your man????

Old 02-24-2017, 12:21 PM
n/a

I don't love Trump, but I like him.

Trump is doing an excellent job and after all the resistance he is receiving, should be labeled a hero. I may not like him personally, but I really like what he is doing. No previous Republican administration had the 'nads to do what he is doing, what most Americans want done. As the resistance dies down, you will see more and more libtards having to honestly concede that he is doing a great job.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't love Trump, but I like him.

Trump is doing an excellent job and after all the resistance he is receiving, should be labeled a hero. I may not like him personally, but I really like what he is doing. No previous Republican administration had the 'nads to do what he is doing, what most Americans want done. As the resistance dies down, you will see more and more libtards having to honestly concede that he is doing a great job.
You must be in some dream world. LOL
Old 02-24-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
I doubt that there are liberals on here that will understand the correllation between your comment and their stupid, "but she got more votes." No wonder Soros finds it so easy to buy/lead them around. They are ignorant of the Constitution and ignorant of law. The losers insist on Hillary's great voting record in California, being relevant to anything.

The libtards can also say that Hillary is a TWO TIME LOSER. She ran twice and lost twice. Guess what libtards? Trump ran once and won once.
"Trump ran once and won once."

And you lost.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
The democrats and the resistance party are continually bragging about getting more hits when the team with more runs won/wins the game.
So now the presidential election is like baseball. LOL You have the mind of a child.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
in the real world-not to be confused with obamaland.
I love not our president but our country.

Unlike the progressive teachers leading children in song god bless obama-which i found and you should but probably did not find disgusting.

Re: Conflict of interest.
You clearly are anti-trump. You are focused on trump's tax return. And yet as a blind progressive, you did not see any conflict of interest between hillary and the clinton foundation. She is no longer secretary of state or a presidential candidate. Donations to the clinton foundation which they did in fact use for personal expenses and speeches by billy and hilly are on sale at far lower rates.

Re: Trumps income tax
i think cnn told you. Due to carry over losses he likely paid zero or close to it. Do you really think you are better able to review trump's tax returns then are the top people at the irs? Your tax return-would you wish to make that public? I would not want to make mine public.
Trump is no saint. You should be aware that trump turned down the 400,000 presidential salary. That should be a tax deduction for him.
Our tax code. It is interesting that the constitution of the us is four pages. Our income tax code is now 86,000 pages.
Aside- the income tax started in the 1930's we tend to assume it is or was forever. Once, we had the income tax it led to the growth of government. Before the income tax the government was funded by tariffs on imported goods making american goods less expensive than foreign goods with the tariff on them.

Trump is no saint-but clearly you hold him to a much higher standard then you do yourself or any progressive liberal. Perhaps, that is justified in view of the fact that you find obama and hillary a better choice.
yada yada yada
Old 02-24-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
RE: Barry Barack Hussane Obama
To avoid my reply being a book.
You clearly voted for Obama but who or what did you vote for. At this point it no longer matters as Obama has been removed from the presidency by LAW-term limits.

Were you to look it up you would find Obama graduated high school as BARRY not Barack. His middle name HUSSANE is from a historical MUSLIM hero. Obama CLAIMS to be Christian. Had Obama said he was a Muslim, I think we can all agree he would not have been elected. Obama attended Muslim schools. Do you really believe assuming he reported to the school that he was Christian they did not make every effort to convert him to the muslim faith??????

As to whether Obama was born in America. Actually to run for the presidency you MUST be a born American not a naturalized citizen. The birth record that was supposed to end the question was not an original but a recreation. Interesting it did not match the records he provided in school. While I am not running for president, my birth record which I have shows not only the date and hour of my birth but the name of the doctor who delivered me and my parents name. IT EVEN HAS A FOOT PRINT.

Unlike in third grade there are no do overs.

Obama could not run for a third term though in a speech he did say if he could run he would win a third term. Obama DESPERATELY tried to install Hillary BUT HE FAILED. Aside-yet another unanswered issue. Bill Clinton had already done two terms. When, he was elected Bill directly said that we go two for the price of one with him and HILLARY. Had Hillary won I expect there would be an immediate move to impeach her for an ILLEGAL THIRD CLINTON TERM.
What a useless post, can't you come up with something better than that, little man.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave harris View Post
So now the presidential election is like baseball. LOL You have the mind of a child.
No DimWitDave, it is like all the elections prior...the Electoral vote decides who is president of the United States.

You are unhappy that Crooked Hillary lost, so just keep whining little girl...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2017, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
No DimWitDave, it is like all the elections prior...the Electoral vote decides who is president of the United States.

You are unhappy that Crooked Hillary lost, so just keep whining little girl...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Better the mind of a child...than the mind of a woman or minority. At least the child will grow smarter and wiser...you're stuck with what you've got.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Welcome to Trump's America!

Kansas Man Arrested In Shooting That Reportedly Targeted Foreigners : The Two-Way : NPR
Old 02-25-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump's America is rather ugly and full of people who make brainless over-generalizations. Here is another application of stupidity-- Muhammad Ali Jr. detained by immigration officials at Fla. airport

Tags
head, weeks, loving, man, supporters

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.