A Republican Governor of MN.

Old 11-27-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Default A Republican Governor of MN.

Tim Pawlenty - Wikipedia

Happy Birthday, Governor Pawlenty. I probably sent him a lot of e-mails about my 224 613 Project. He is a fellow Graduate of the U of MN Law School but would have just graduated in 1986 when I arrived to start law school the late Summer of 1986.

Mark Dayton - Wikipedia
Old 11-27-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Tim Pawlenty - Wikipedia

Happy Birthday, Governor Pawlenty.

Mark Dayton - Wikipedia
Quote edited to delete irrelevant information.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Thank you. Can you go back and do the same for all of his 32,000 irrelevant posts?

Thanks again!
Old 11-27-2017, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you would have deleted all the irrelevant information this entire thread would have disappeared..
Old 11-27-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
If you would have deleted all the irrelevant information this entire thread would have disappeared..
Then there would be NOTHING left? Is that something we want? Well nothing of tal.....hmmm. ok
Old 11-27-2017, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Very true. Just trying to take one step at a time...one step at a time.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:41 PM
n/a

So when the new Republican Governor is elected in 2018 he can appoint Frankensteins replacement as senator.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tim Pawlenty - Wikipedia

Happy Birthday, Governor Pawlenty. I probably sent him a lot of e-mails about my 224 613 Project. He is a fellow Graduate of the U of MN Law School but would have just graduated in 1986 when I arrived to start law school the late Summer of 1986.

Mark Dayton - Wikipedia
Massive troll leap.

I wonder how my 224 613 Project is playing around the U of MN? Would love to find out.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Massive troll leap.

I wonder how my 224 613 Project is playing around the U of MN? Would love to find out.
As well as at Harvard, Yale, Chicago, Georgetown, Brandeis, NYU, SUNY Buffalo, USC, UCLA, etc.

Probably gotten things really jumping.
Old 11-28-2017, 06:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tim Pawlenty - Wikipedia

Mark Dayton - Wikipedia
The story printed in the Star tribune about Pawlenty becoming governor went something like this. Coleman, originally a democrat was Mayor of Saint Paul. He changed party's and became a republican along the way.

Pawlenty wanted to run for the Senate. Dick Cheney,VP made a phone call to Pawlenty and told him that he would not run for the Senate because Coleman had that spot but Pawlenty could run for governor.

Mark Dayton of the fame Dayton Department Stores, Marshall Fields which they eventually spun off but retained Target became a senator and failed and so the people of Minnesota elected him governor and as a result Minnesota moved to the 6th highest tax state in the nation.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-28-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
The story printed in the Star tribune about Pawlenty becoming governor went something like this. Coleman, originally a democrat was Mayor of Saint Paul. He changed party's and became a republican along the way.

Pawlenty wanted to run for the Senate. Dick Cheney,VP made a phone call to Pawlenty and told him that he would not run for the Senate because Coleman had that spot but Pawlenty could run for governor.

Mark Dayton of the fame Dayton Department Stores, Marshall Fields which they eventually spun off but retained Target became a senator and failed and so the people of Minnesota elected him governor and as a result Minnesota moved to the 6th highest tax state in the nation.

Personal Best Regards:
Thanks, Rubicon. That is interesting information.
Old 11-28-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you. Can you go back and do the same for all of his 32,000 irrelevant posts?

Thanks again!
Recording.
Old 11-28-2017, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then there would be NOTHING left? Is that something we want? Well nothing of tal.....hmmm. ok
Recording.
Old 11-28-2017, 01:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
So when the new Republican Governor is elected in 2018 he can appoint Frankensteins replacement as senator.
Recording.

Tags
lot

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.