Republican Relearn Politics

Old 03-18-2017, 05:28 AM
n/a

Default Republican Relearn Politics

One columnist take on health Care negotiations

Let's see division, disunity, discord, conflict, struggle and mess are some of the terms used by MSM to describe the Trump Administration.

Under prior management Nancy Pelosi did her thing, Harry Reid did his thing, President Obama did his thing, and the three tried not to talk if at all possible. the Obama legislative team couldn't have found Capital Hill with a map.

President Obama disdained Congress and did not want to legislate . He waited to see if he liked what his democratic underlings brought him.

Today veterans of the legislative process are professing admiration for the way Trump is handling this deal (healthcare)

What we are witnessing isn't legislative demise, but the rebirth of a long lost concept ; politics.

Oh this will be ugly messy and painful. But only because that's how old fashion politics works.

Excerpts from "The Republicans Relearn Politics" Kimberley Stassel WSJ 3/17/17

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-18-2017, 06:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

Let's see division, disunity, discord, conflict, struggle and mess are some of the terms used by MSM to describe the Trump Administration.

Under prior management Nancy Pelosi did her thing, Harry Reid did his thing, President Obama did his thing, and the three tried not to talk if at all possible. the Obama legislative team couldn't have found Capital Hill with a map.

President Obama disdained Congress and did not want to legislate . He waited to see if he liked what his democratic underlings brought him.

Today veterans of the legislative process are professing admiration for the way Trump is handling this deal (healthcare)

What we are witnessing isn't legislative demise, but the rebirth of a long lost concept ; politics.

Oh this will be ugly messy and painful. But only because that's how old fashion politics works.

Personal Best Regards:
Disregarding your inability and ineptness in simply providing an actual link, just the fact that you put such importance on an opinion piece solely because it fits your warped bias...speaks volumes.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-18-2017, 06:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Personal Best Regards:
"Republicans pledging to embrace an agenda for the next two years that sounds a lot like their agenda for the past two: Block Obama at all costs."

Is this the cooperation your talking about? Your same old BS.

The GOP's no-compromise pledge - POLITICO
Old 03-18-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Republicans pledging to embrace an agenda for the next two years that sounds a lot like their agenda for the past two: Block Obama at all costs."

Is this the cooperation your talking about? Your same old BS.

The GOP's no-compromise pledge - POLITICO
That pledge by the GOP was made on the basis that a black man...was now POTUS.

With Chump, the basis of resistance is the fact that he's a compulsive liar and that America has now become viewed as a circus...by most of the rest of the civilized world.
Old 03-18-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
That pledge by the GOP was made on the basis that a black man...was now POTUS.

With Chump, the basis of resistance is the fact that he's a compulsive liar and that America has now become viewed as a circus...by most of the rest of the civilized world.
We became a circus in the 60s when we let the incompetent become "equal". We've just been continuing down that path...
Old 03-18-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Default Interesting introspective

Quote:
We became a circus in the 60s when we let the incompetent become "equal". We've just been continuing down that path...
Looks like your incompetence has become "equal" as well......
Old 03-18-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

No the Republicans are showing the true nature of the party! Trump campaigned on a Populist message which won the support of the working poor! Now he is turning his back on them with this budget...
Old 03-18-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Apparently robo-calling is all the rage among progressives. I specifically cited excerpts from a column and a reply comes back faulting me for not providing any actual link . there the authority is in black and white and the poster missed it.

Nor did any of the respondents counter point. They all continued with their poor imitations of alinksy. Oops, that's right, that is the intended purpose of robo-calls all you can do is leave the same old tired message. its like voicemail"in reverse"Please leave a message I'll get back to you"...maybe

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-18-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Actually the real circus and ring master folded it's tent and left Jan 20, 2017
Old 03-18-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

[B][B]
Quote:
Apparently robo-calling is all the rage among progressives. I specifically cited excerpts from a column and a reply comes back faulting me for not providing any actual link . there the authority is in black and white and the poster missed it.

Nor did any of the respondents counter point. They all continued with their poor imitations of alinksy. Oops, that's right, that is the intended purpose of robo-calls all you can do is leave the same old tired message. its like voicemail"in reverse"Please leave a message I'll get back to you"...maybe

Personal Best Regards:
Kimberly has her opinion. You shared HER opinion. I think, maybe the call for a link is that you sort of cherry picked her opinion piece.

I also need to point out once again, your hypocrisy.

This is your statement in the post on the local officer implicated in the Navy scandal and article pointing out he was president of the Republican club.

"you would have been a better person to share your disdain that any American would betray his/her country vis a vis using this sad episode to rally against Republicans.

I, again, share your view, but find your hypocrisy to be staggering. You do the EXACT SAME THING...EXACTLY THE SAME in almost EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE.

Your response, almost done like a robot, is to lump any disagreements with your opinion and label them as progressive and attack all the millions that fit that mold. A poster labeled ALL Republicans and you jumped him, implied he was not a good person for singling out Republicans, but it appears for you, that is just fine.

I do not believe in labeling people, as as much as I am anti Trump, I am quick to point out those who believed him (obviously now being disappointed)

None of us, and sorry that includes you have any right to label any group and then make serious assumptions, whether that generalization and labeling is done because of political party, color of skin, religion or anything...you just do not have that right.

You obviously believe you are a cut above everyone else, and if they do not agree with you, if they find our President to be morally corrupt, if they have a different skin color or whatever.

You are not better than these people, and not only does your complete hypocrisy show, but your smug arrogance.
Old 03-18-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Rubicon,

I realize you feel that YOUR OPINION is all that counts, but guess what...there are actually other opinions that differ from yours.

This is a FOX POLL by the way

"Washington (CNN)Most voters -- 55% -- say they disapprove of President Donald Trump's handling of health care, while just 35% said they approved, according to a new Fox News poll released Wednesday."

Fox News poll: 55% of voters disapprove of Trump's handling of health care - CNNPolitics.com

It is much much too early to declare victory, pat backs or shake hands on this. Lots more to go.

Your bowing to Trump on this issue will need to be put on hold.

By the way, at this point I sit on the fence but do in fact see value to come from this proposal, but do not be mislead by Trump. He lies, as he does on this...there is no federal law prohibiting insurance to be written across state lines as he continues to say. I like some things, but after his personal, mean attacks on the senate Demicratic leader, he will need to do a lot of selling in the senate. They, like him, do not forget.
Old 03-18-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
"same old tired message" trumpster, read some of your messages, they are the same old tired messages. Try to come up with something original and bright for a change, Your age is showing.
Old 03-18-2017, 08:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

Personal Best Regards:

I'm sure if you PM'ed one of your cronies, they could walk you through the very easy method on 'linking.'

I get a huge kick out of your unwarranted arrogance and then fail every time to accomplish even the simplest of things...like linking and telling the truth.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-19-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Another Rubicon post and run thread.

He posts...others show him facts to dispute and he never returns.

He simply moves on and begins another uninformed lecture to all us peons.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
[B][B]

Kimberly has her opinion. You shared HER opinion. I think, maybe the call for a link is that you sort of cherry picked her opinion piece.

I also need to point out once again, your hypocrisy.

This is your statement in the post on the local officer implicated in the Navy scandal and article pointing out he was president of the Republican club.

"you would have been a better person to share your disdain that any American would betray his/her country vis a vis using this sad episode to rally against Republicans.

I, again, share your view, but find your hypocrisy to be staggering. You do the EXACT SAME THING...EXACTLY THE SAME in almost EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE.

Your response, almost done like a robot, is to lump any disagreements with your opinion and label them as progressive and attack all the millions that fit that mold. A poster labeled ALL Republicans and you jumped him, implied he was not a good person for singling out Republicans, but it appears for you, that is just fine.

I do not believe in labeling people, as as much as I am anti Trump, I am quick to point out those who believed him (obviously now being disappointed)

None of us, and sorry that includes you have any right to label any group and then make serious assumptions, whether that generalization and labeling is done because of political party, color of skin, religion or anything...you just do not have that right.

You obviously believe you are a cut above everyone else, and if they do not agree with you, if they find our President to be morally corrupt, if they have a different skin color or whatever.

You are not better than these people, and not only does your complete hypocrisy show, but your smug arrogance.
Look I don't know who you are nor do I care. However I produced the authority to this article, google it and read the entire column and stop make false accusations.

Its a long article and would tire most progressives, so I wrote the pertinent excerpts that applied to Republicans for Republicans viewing.

Your hate or whatever you want to term it for me is clouding your judgment.

Stop attacking me and respond to the issues...and the issue isn't my character nor Trump's . The title of the article was "Republican Relearning Politics" speak to that issue if you are able or otherwise your wasting everyone's time.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
politics, relearn, republican

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.