Republican Relearn Politics

Old 03-19-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Look I don't know who you are nor do I care. However I produced the authority to this article, google it and read the entire column and stop make false accusations.

Its a long article and would tire most progressives, so I wrote the pertinent excerpts that applied to Republicans for Republicans viewing.

Your hate or whatever you want to term it for me is clouding your judgment.

Stop attacking me and respond to the issues...and the issue isn't my character nor Trump's . The title of the article was "Republican Relearning Politics" speak to that issue if you are able or otherwise your wasting everyone's time.

Personal Best Regards:
You do not speak to issues EVER

Your posts all have one single motive...label a group of Americans and attack.

I might add that you ignored the Fox Poll that showed Kimberly's opinion to be, at least at this point, incorrect but she certainly has the right to say it...BUT that does not make it factual.

By the way, I must repeat. I, personally, have started threads on Syria, Iran, Health care and a few others, and you avoided all of them. Your posts are simply a method to attack other Americans, not ever to address issues.

As I posted your pal, Gracie.......

If I say

Trump supporters are racist.

That is not true and can never be validated. That is labeling and attacking and is wrong. It is not discussing issues.

That is what you do and all you do...."progressives are..."
Old 03-19-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

I'm sure if you PM'ed one of your cronies, they could walk you through the very easy method on 'linking.'

I get a huge kick out of your unwarranted arrogance and then fail every time to accomplish even the simplest of things...like linking and telling the truth.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Instead of being such a di*K, why don't you enlighten the rest of us as to how you disagree with what he says, instead of attacking him personally? Or do you even have that ability? I should know better than to ask, and I should know better than to drop back down in the gutter with such as you.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPD
Instead of being such a di*K, why don't you enlighten the rest of us as to how you disagree with what he says, instead of attacking him personally? Or do you even have that ability? I should know better than to ask, and I should know better than to drop back down in the gutter with such as you.
He never fvcking says anything!

All he does is get on his soapbox and bloviate about how moral and great he is...and anyone to his left are horrible.

As for you "dropping back in the gutter," you're no better than he is and you would have to crawl out of the gutter first...before you could 'fall back in.'

Troll.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-19-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
He never fvcking says anything!

All he does is get on his soapbox and bloviate about how moral and great he is...and anyone to his left are horrible.

As for you "dropping back in the gutter," you're no better than he is and you would have to crawl out of the gutter first...before you could 'fall back in.'

Troll.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Once again, you proved my point. If someone asked you nicely, would you consider being civil?
Old 03-19-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
TROLL One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

It is impossible to "enlighten the rest of us as to how you disagree" except for doing as it is done over and over and over....discuss specific issues and stop labeling millions and millions of Americans with a broad brush and then attacking.

However, in this case I responded citing a poll which contradicts his copied..partially I might add...opinion piece but as always, he and you flee any specifics.

Troll is what you two are..literally and figuratively
Old 03-19-2017, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Just because you post incessantly doesn't make you a moderator. Or a public defender.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 03-19-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
TROLL One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

It is impossible to "enlighten the rest of us as to how you disagree" except for doing as it is done over and over and over....discuss specific issues and stop labeling millions and millions of Americans with a broad brush and then attacking.

However, in this case I responded citing a poll which contradicts his copied..partially I might add...opinion piece but as always, he and you flee any specifics.

Excuse me, was I addressing my comment to you?

Look, we can have civil recourse or attacks of witticism. Your choice, but don't try to complain to me about how you have been misunderstood if you are going to be offended personally when I call a group of liberals, libtards. You have used similar stylistics when referring to Republicans and no one was offended. So, get over yourself and move on, or just quit crying.

If you do not agree that CNM of all the posters on this forum is a TROLL then you are being disingenuous or simply lying to yourself. No other person on here attacks as much as she/he in such a nasty manner, attempting to provoke attention toward herself and belittle others if possible. CNM has been on here attacking everyone conservative like a disgruntled homosexual that hates straight folks. No slur intended toward my gay friends. Some would probably agree.

Even when I do not agree with Don's racist remarks, Don is able to back up what he says with irrefutable facts and figures to support his argument. CNM never does.

So, if one is civil to me I do prefer a decent discussion. If you do not agree with me and decide to attack personally, I lower myself accordingly. If anyone brings up personal ID information about me on an anonymous forum, I reply with enough personal information on them to let them know that they had better back off. I have a bit of an advantage in that respect, although I prefer to respect their privacy as I would like mine to be treated.

I apologize for my rant. I am sure that most of the time when you have a lapse of manners, you have the same situation as I do, in that others have tried your patience. Me included. This should not be personal, but a couple on here seem intent on making it that way. Making fun of political views is one thing, but to disparage someone personally is not condoned by decent folks. And this is not being PC, just mannered. And yes, I have been just as guilty. I also have limitations to my patience.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just because you post incessantly doesn't make you a moderator. Or a public defender.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I agree.

Did you not agree with my comment? Why would you defend such behavior?
Old 03-19-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

But you CAN label people with a broad brush...there ARE groups each with different positions. You must admit there is a difference...a fundamental difference...between liberals and conservatives, gays and straights, men and women, and between the races. You're NOT going to change these differences. The members of each group ARE a lot alike, you CAN label them. Stereotypes ARE stereotypes...because they say something TRUE about the "targeted" group. They DO for the most part, for the majority, fit the stereotype.
Old 03-19-2017, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD
Excuse me, was I addressing my comment to you?

Look, we can have civil recourse or attacks of witticism. Your choice, but don't try to complain to me about how you have been misunderstood if you are going to be offended personally when I call a group of liberals, libtards. You have used similar stylistics when referring to Republicans and no one was offended. So, get over yourself and move on, or just quit crying.

If you do not agree that CNM of all the posters on this forum is a TROLL then you are being disingenuous or simply lying to yourself. No other person on here attacks as much as she/he in such a nasty manner, attempting to provoke attention toward herself and belittle others if possible. CNM has been on here attacking everyone conservative like a disgruntled homosexual that hates straight folks. No slur intended toward my gay friends. Some would probably agree.

Even when I do not agree with Don's racist remarks, Don is able to back up what he says with irrefutable facts and figures to support his argument. CNM never does.

So, if one is civil to me I do prefer a decent discussion. If you do not agree with me and decide to attack personally, I lower myself accordingly. If anyone brings up personal ID information about me on an anonymous forum, I reply with enough personal information on them to let them know that they had better back off. I have a bit of an advantage in that respect, although I prefer to respect their privacy as I would like mine to be treated.

I apologize for my rant. I am sure that most of the time when you have a lapse of manners, you have the same situation as I do, in that others have tried your patience. Me included. This should not be personal, but a couple on here seem intent on making it that way. Making fun of political views is one thing, but to disparage someone personally is not condoned by decent folks. And this is not being PC, just mannered. And yes, I have been just as guilty. I also have limitations to my patience.
Posts #29/#30/#31 of this thread TODAY...PROVES what a flaming liar and hypocrite you are.

trump advisor

You like to whine about others not being civil, while you seem to be clueless...about your own despicable behavior.

Exactly how does one become such a flaming liar and hypocrite...as you have shown to be?

Do you practice, or is it a genetic trait...that you can't control?

YOU are the definition of a TROLL.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
politics, relearn, republican

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.