If you were president and KNEW you were innocent...

Old 05-11-2017, 05:47 PM
n/a

Default If you were president and KNEW you were innocent...

Would you ASK the FBI Director if you were under investigation???

If I'm innocent, I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2017, 05:48 PM
n/a

DRAMA ALERT !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Would you ASK the FBI Director if you were under investigation???

If I'm innocent, I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!
So you are one of those people who care less what is being said about you...accusing you of doing something heinous......every day....with local or national exposure.....

and you are OK as long as you know you did not do it?

BS!
Old 05-11-2017, 06:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
So you are one of those people who care less what is being said about you...accusing you of doing something heinous......every day....with local or national exposure.....

and you are OK as long as you know you did not do it?

BS!
Who, specifically is accusing Trump of what ?

My money is, and is a sure bet...HE, TRUMP has made twice as many accusations as he has received.

You guys just will not cop to reality. ALL of his problems, ALL of his controversies have been SELF MADE. Either by HIS accusation, lie, or action. You all want to convince folks of a reality that is simply a facade. He wants you to think he is under unfair attack.

I challenge you to through all, and there have been many, issues he has faced fron the accusations on voter fraud to Obama wiretapping, to illegal unmasking, to whatever. These are begun by him. This has been his MO his entire life.....difference is he is now President...you cannot just mouth off. What you say is all over the world in seconds.

He is the leader of the free world....he knew this..he is going to be covered. He just cannot shut up and cannot help constantly selling Donald Trump.

If he had acted like a mature adult, this investigation would be further along, but he just keeps interjecting himself into it.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

My money is, and is a sure bet...HE, TRUMP has made twice as many accusations as he has received.

You guys just will not cop to reality. ALL of his problems, ALL of his controversies have been SELF MADE. Either by HIS accusation, lie, or action. You all want to convince folks of a reality that is simply a facade. He wants you to think he is under unfair attack.

I challenge you to through all, and there have been many, issues he has faced fron the accusations on voter fraud to Obama wiretapping, to illegal unmasking, to whatever. These are begun by him. This has been his MO his entire life.....difference is he is now President...you cannot just mouth off. What you say is all over the world in seconds.

He is the leader of the free world....he knew this..he is going to be covered. He just cannot shut up and cannot help constantly selling Donald Trump.

If he had acted like a mature adult, this investigation would be further along, but he just keeps interjecting himself into it.
He wants to so desperately be a King/Dictator/CEO and has become irate that he can't just say something...and it is unquestionably done.

Add his comments about "this is harder than I thought" and his whining about "archaic rules," with his complete inability to tell the truth...and even half intelligent people can figure out why he keeps digging his hole deeper.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
He wants to so desperately be a King/Dictator/CEO and has become irate that he can't just say something...and it is unquestionably done.

Add his comments about "this is harder than I thought" and his whining about "archaic rules," with his complete inability to tell the truth...and even half intelligent people can figure out why he keeps digging his hole deeper.
Same thing I said about Obama for the last 8 years.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Brilliant
Old 05-12-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey: Live Coverage of the Fallout

The Wall Street Journal and Trump's firing of Comey.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

Really?
Old 05-12-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Brilliant
But still falls short of comparison to the guy who voted Dopey Smurf for president...LMFAO!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2017, 04:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Brilliant
Thank you! Coming from a guy that did not make a legitimate vote in the elections, says a lot.

Couldn't vote for either, so you let someone else decide for you on the outcome. Now that is the definition of "Brilliant."
Old 05-13-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Default Assuming your premise is correct

Quote:

Your OPINION is obvious. THINK ABOUT IT. In your OPINION you would prefer OBAMA or his to the left twin HILLARY both of whom BELIEVE it is someone else's fault.

No one is perfect. WE SAVED YOU FROM LISTENING TO FOUR YEARS OF HILLARY SCREAMING. BE THANKFUL
Old 05-13-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm so sick about relating Obama to this idiot.

let's get this straight the only reason Obama's terms had limited accomplishments is because, Republicans blocked anything that the black man suggested. Obama's intelligence is way beyond Trumps. He was articulate and had class, and I don't care who you are you have to admit that is the truth. Trump is an embarrassment, period!
Old 05-13-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
...and the reason being that you hated the President of the USA being an African-American.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your OPINION is obvious. THINK ABOUT IT. In your OPINION you would prefer OBAMA or his to the left twin HILLARY both of whom BELIEVE it is someone else's fault.

No one is perfect. WE SAVED YOU FROM LISTENING TO FOUR YEARS OF HILLARY SCREAMING. BE THANKFUL
"Here is how it works: Rather than defend President Trump’s specific actions, his conservative champions change the subject to (1) the biased “fake news” media, (2) over-the-top liberals, (3) hypocrites on the left, (4) anyone else victimizing Mr. Trump or his supporters and (5) whataboutism, as in “What about Obama?” “What about Clinton?”

For the anti-anti-Trump pundit, whatever the allegation against Mr. Trump, whatever his blunders or foibles, the other side is always worse."

Below is what used to be in the Republican party....WHEN VALUES AND MORALS WERE IMPORTANT

"If there was one principle that used to unite conservatives, it was respect for the rule of law. Not long ago, conservatives would have been horrified at wholesale violations of the norms and traditions of our political system, and would have been appalled by a president who showed overt contempt for the separation of powers."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/o...ight.html?_r=1

Tags
care, director, president, innocent, knew

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.