Right Wing will like this

Old 03-24-2011, 08:02 PM
n/a

Default Right Wing will like this

Michele Bachman may test the waters for Presidential bid.

If she does how about -
Palin for VP
Angle for Defence
Brewer for Health
Old 03-25-2011, 07:24 AM
n/a

That would be a dream ticket.....for the Democrats! It would set the righties back for years. Go for it!
Old 03-25-2011, 02:21 PM
n/a

Default Right Wing

At minimum Bachman, Palin, Angle, Brewer have ,and I shall be polite, more intestinal fortitude in their little toes than Obama has in his entire body and to wit they are natural born citizens. Jimmy Carter's prayers have been answered for we have now elected a President that will replace Carter as the worse President who has ever served. However it may not count if Obama is forced to show his birth certificate. Many people are compaining because Obama and his wife are spending millions on vacations but in my opinion it may be saving america so the price is well worth it.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:16 AM
n/a

You do realize you have 'outed' yourself as a 'birther' and, as such, it kind of diminishes any weight your words might otherwise have.

...or do you have some other angle where, perhaps, you don't believe that Hawaii was properly admitted to the Union?
Old 03-26-2011, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by djplong View Post
You do realize you have 'outed' yourself as a 'birther' and, as such, it kind of diminishes any weight your words might otherwise have.

...or do you have some other angle where, perhaps, you don't believe that Hawaii was properly admitted to the Union?
As as sort of counter to your reaction to Rubicon's post; I have to say, that you have to have faith in a few Hawaiian officials that they are telling the truth to accept that the President is U.S. born.

Do I , or anyone else I could say, know for an indisputable fact that the President was born in the U.S.? No, how could I? There is no long form original copy in existence, it seems, to prove it. The governor of Hawaii promised to produce it, and them, strangely in a bit of theatre, couldn't do it.

I don't really worry or bother about this because nothing is going to change the fact that he is president; and also there is no longer any true investigative journalism in the nation to dig until they get to the indisputable truth.

I get it by your post that you have no doubt in your mind the "truth" in the matter of the President's birth. But I don't think you can totally dismiss another person's inconclusive findings when there is still a reason to doubt.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:53 AM
n/a

Is it not correct that if one's mother is a U.S. citizen, the child born to her is a U.S. citizen no matter upon what soil the child was delivered?
Old 03-26-2011, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony View Post
Is it not correct that if one's mother is a U.S. citizen, the child born to her is a U.S. citizen no matter upon what soil the child was delivered?
There are some differing opinions on this matter, because of the way the Constitution was written. It will really take a lawsuit and a court ruling to be definitive, it seems.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony View Post
Tony, from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, with emphasis placed in bold by me for the point in discussion: "Whether someone born outside the United States to a U.S. citizen parent or parents is a U.S. citizen depends on the law in effect when the person was born.

"These laws have changed over the years, but usually require a combination of at least one parent being a U.S. citizen when the child was born and having lived in the U.S. or its possessions for a period of time. Additionally, children born outside the United States may become citizens after birth based on their parent’s citizenship or naturalization..."

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...00b92ca60aRCRD
Old 03-26-2011, 10:50 AM
n/a

From what I've been reading, it seems to hinge, by some, on the wording of "natural born citizen". The only place it is mentioned in just this way regarding citizenship requirements is in the section regarding the qualifications to be President.

Some have argued that this elicits a special significance to the phrase, and is meant to mean that the person needed to be born on U.S. territory.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:21 PM
n/a

The governor of Hawaii saw the certificate.

Notarized copies were produced.

Birth announcements were in Honolulu newspapers.

*I* can't get the "long form" of MY birth certificate. All I can get is a notarized copy. The original HAS to stay in the state's records so that it doesn't get lost.

Even Mike Huckabee said (paraphrasing) that he believes Obama is a citizen because if HILLARY couldn't find 'the dirt', it wasn't there to find.

And now we have a poll showing that FIFTY-ONE percent of Republicans don't believe Obama is an American?

Over a third think he's Muslim? (Guess they didn't see him attending Rev. Wright's church all those years)

This is polarized partisan INSANITY.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:27 PM
n/a

Rubicon, it seems to be serious problem on your part that because Obama has a name that is strange to mainstream America that he must have been born outside the USA. Have you personally seen Michelle Bachman's birth certificate or Mitt Romney's or Sarah Palin's or Marco Rubio's or George W. Bush's? Have you personally seen their Federal Income Tax records?

President Obama IS YOUR President. Live with it. Over 50% of Americans voted him into office. You were in the MINORITY this time. If enough Americans feel he is not their choice in 2012, another person will be President. Until that happens, GET OVER IT!!!

My suggestion for you is to go to Cody's Roadhouse and order a couple ice-cold Sam Adams beers, a bar burger, and enjoy the view of Lake Sumter. You will be less stressed and hopefully enjoy life more than you seem to at this point in time. Give me a time and I will even buy the first round.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Have you personally seen Michelle Bachman's birth certificate or Mitt Romney's or Sarah Palin's or Marco Rubio's or George W. Bush's?
No but I bet they will provide them if asked and not hide behind a battery of lawyers and secrecy.

Quote:
President Obama IS YOUR President.
He may be President on paper, he may be your President but he's not my President.

I didn't like Carter but he was my President. I didn't like Clinton but he was my President.

Obama? My back is turned to this anti-American fraud.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
No but I bet they will provide them if asked and not hide behind a battery of lawyers and secrecy.

He may be President on paper, he may be your President but he's not my President.

I didn't like Carter but he was my President. I didn't like Clinton but he was my President.

Obama? My back is turned to this anti-American fraud.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:56 PM
n/a

Bachmann is said to have been in Iowa but when she opens her mouth you'd swear she was from another planet.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Bachmann is said to have been in Iowa but when she opens her mouth you'd swear she was from another planet.
Oops...born in Iowa.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.