Romney as MA Governor and ethics

Old 05-13-2012, 03:23 PM
n/a

taltarzac -
yes, i understand those numbers - and they are terrible!

i just did my internet search because i thought in your earlier post that you wanted to know "...what Mitt Romney has done for missing kids who are not the children of his business partners."

sorry if i was mistaken.
Old 05-13-2012, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Taltarzac, I think you're the only person I know who could turn the finding of an employee's lost daughter into a negative.

This got to be one of the all time dumbest threads.
It is not a negative. It is just an exaggeration of the facts used for political gain. Kind of reminds me of the movie The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.

Robert Gay was a partner as far as I can tell of Bain Capital. Sort of like a 1% using all his assets to help out another 1% with their company's employees. These employees were probably put in harm's way going into some of the worst neighborhoods of NYC. Those Bain employees should be the ones celebrated, not so much Mitt Romney who was probably like a General miles from the battlefield. Could be wrong about that though but I do not see Mitt Romney going into the streets of a ghetto area looking for Robert Gay's daughter. How Mitt Romney shut down his firm to search for friend's missing daughter | Mail Online
Old 05-13-2012, 07:07 PM
n/a

OK, so now we have the standard of an "exaggeration of the facts for political gain"

I can have a field day with this new standard when applied to the imperious Obama.

Let's start with the supposed death of Osama Bin Laden.............., and his actual tangible role in that adventure. Is this the way to go now??

We can have a field day with exaggerations by Obama............omg!!, can we have a time.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.