Romney Quote:

Old 05-18-2012, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
no links...YOU tell me !!!!

YOU were the one who alluded in concert with other posters about Romney making a stupid quote...now explain what stupid quote Romney made yesterday and as I said yesterday...in context.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
no links...YOU tell me !!!!

YOU were the one who alluded in concert with other posters about Romney making a stupid quote...now explain what stupid quote Romney made yesterday and as I said yesterday...in context.
Mitt Romney Quotes - Dumb Quotations from Romney

Dumb Mitt Romney Quotes - Top 10 Dumbest Mitt Romney Gaffes

25 Of The Best Crazy, Stupid, And Scary Quotes Uttered By The Republican Presidential Candidates In 2011 | Addicting Info
Old 05-18-2012, 10:13 AM
n/a

YOU SAID ON THIS FORUM "I am not running for President though but Mitt Romney should get some slack"

Slack for what as you were responding to a post from TOPPER that was specific ????/

No links...what quote and what was wrong with it ? YOU are the one who was on here discussing a Romney quote...explain what you mean and what he said that was so dumb..and do it in context !
Old 05-18-2012, 10:51 AM
n/a

Obama is going to win re-election. It does not matter who YOU, the PEOPLE vote for, all that matters is who counts the votes. Since the United States as hired a Mexican company to count the votes and we all know how honest they can be, then there is no question of who will be in the O Office next year. Really folks, Mexico counting our votes. We have really going down hill a long ways in the past few years.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figmo Bohica View Post
Obama is going to win re-election. It does not matter who YOU, the PEOPLE vote for, all that matters is who counts the votes. Since the United States as hired a Mexican company to count the votes and we all know how honest they can be, then there is no question of who will be in the O Office next year. Really folks, Mexico counting our votes. We have really going down hill a long ways in the past few years.
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=51377
Old 05-18-2012, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
What Mexican company is counting votes?
Have you found the quote you were piling on with others and calling dumb...have you been able to locate it ? Of was it just that..."piling on" ?

I ask because this thread is about the quote you and others thought was dumb and NOT about Mexicans counting votes !

Thank you
Old 05-18-2012, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper1 View Post
I stand by what I said, whatever I said?????
And this is a wanna b President? What a sad sad day it would be. Thank goodness the majority of voters are smart enuf not to fall for this type stupidity.
Romney: I stand by what I said whatever it was | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner
Old 05-18-2012, 11:25 AM
n/a

Ok..I asked for no links and just wanted YOU to explain how what he says was stupid, but it obviously is not going to happen 1
Old 05-18-2012, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper1 View Post
I stand by what I said, whatever I said?????
And this is a wanna b President? What a sad sad day it would be. Thank goodness the majority of voters are smart enuf not to fall for this type stupidity.

Actually, that is a typical quote from someone who is severely conservative
Old 05-18-2012, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralway View Post
Actually, that is a typical quote from someone who is severely conservative
Ok...I asked Taltarzac725 but will be glad to ask you...please explain, IN CONTEXT, what was stupid about that quote ? You know, the quote he made in trying not to attack the President and to keep it civil !
Old 05-18-2012, 01:16 PM
n/a

Another link....and I am sure it addresses the point, but sure wish we could actually hear what YOU think...all you ever do is post links and then come on here and mock other links.....

Forget it
Old 05-18-2012, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco;49***2
Another link....and I am sure it addresses the point, but sure wish we could actually hear what YOU think...all you ever do is post links and then come on here and mock other links.....

Forget it
"I am not familiar, precisely, with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was." — Mitt Romney, May 2012

Jon Stewart should have so much fun with this quote though. Romney's self-revealing soundbite on Jeremiah Wright - The Insiders - The Washington Post

The irony is that Mitt Romney evolves his opinions on many issues so that his statement "I stand by what I said when I said it" kind of takes a whole new meaning.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Ok...I asked Taltarzac725 but will be glad to ask you...please explain, IN CONTEXT, what was stupid about that quote ? You know, the quote he made in trying not to attack the President and to keep it civil !

Willard made those comments just 3 months ago. 3 months ago !!!! Willard doesn't remember what he said 3 months ago????? REALLY?????

If he truly doesn't remember what he said just 3 months ago, he's in the same league as that failed 1/2 governor of Alasky - another one who is severely retar ...... I mean conservative.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralway;49***6
Willard made those comments just 3 months ago. 3 months ago !!!! Willard doesn't remember what he said 3 months ago????? REALLY?????

If he truly doesn't remember what he said just 3 months ago, he's in the same league as that failed 1/2 governor of Alasky - another one who is severely retar ...... I mean conservative.
Then again, he could just lie !!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.