if Trump would stop talking, no one would know he is stupid!

Old 08-16-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Default if Trump would stop talking, no one would know he is stupid!

Daily drip drip drip!
Old 08-16-2017, 12:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

if Trump would stop talking, no one would know he is stupid!

Daily drip drip drip!
And if you stopped talking...nobody would notice.
Old 08-16-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Hmm. I guess the fact he amasses great wealth and successful ran for President means he is stupid. I wish I could be that stupid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hmm. I guess the fact he amasses great wealth and successful ran for President means he is stupid. I wish I could be that stupid.

You really should read about his business "success" and since our President does not feel that the US citizens should know how or where he made his money....not taxes for you !
Old 08-16-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

They KNOW their sorry asses are f@cked if Trump were to do what he said he would do. Almost half the population lives off the government. Most of those are minorities. Most are women.
Old 08-16-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeV View Post

You are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Really? That's your comment. Bite me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]Hmm. I guess the fact he amasses great wealth and successful ran for President means he is stupid. I wish I could be that stupid.

You are, I've read your posts!
Old 08-16-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
You really should read about his business "success" and since our President does not feel that the US citizens should know how or where he made his money....not taxes for you !
Well are you suggesting that only non US citizens know how or where he made his money? Or, maybe you believe only the liberal media knows? But, how would anyone know when he has not shared his tax returns???

The media CLAIMED he was one of the richest, but that was prior to him becoming president and calling the media out for being "opinion" reporters.

I again see why you always post someone else's words (in bold), your own words show how stupid you really are...Dopey Smurf for president!! HA HA HA!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid bitch
You are, I've read your posts!
Nobody is as stupid and unsuccessful as jebartle!

Old 08-16-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Default Donald trump's many business failures

Quote:

Donald Trump's Many Business Failures, Explained
Old 08-16-2017, 03:51 PM
n/a

FROM SEPTEMBER OF 2015....

"Donald Trump, the Republican frontrunner in next year's presidential primary, has been pitching voters on his experience in business.

"I'm running for office in a country that's essentially bankrupt, and it needs a successful businessman," he told Rolling Stone.

Yet Trump has not done nearly as well as other American business magnates, or even a typical middle-class retiree following sound financial advice, as a review of the numbers over the past four decades shows. He is a billionaire today despite this poor performance because when he started his career, his father had already built a colossal real-estate empire. And the wealth Donald Trump has accumulated since then has at times come at the expense of taxpayers or the banks and investors who have lent him money."

The real reason Donald Trump is so rich - The Washington Post
Old 08-16-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

This is from August 2016 and is a fantastic up front article....

"Amid all the self-made myths about Donald Trump, none is more fantastic than Trump the moneymaker, the New York tycoon who has enjoyed a remarkably successful business career. In reality, Mr. Trump was a walking disaster as a businessman for much of his life. This is not just my opinion. Warren Buffett said as much this past week."

Trump, the Bad, Bad Businessman - The New York Times
Old 08-16-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Default Trump up file

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
Old 08-16-2017, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
This is from August 2016 and is a fantastic up front article....

"Amid all the self-made myths about Donald Trump, none is more fantastic than Trump the moneymaker, the New York tycoon who has enjoyed a remarkably successful business career. In reality, Mr. Trump was a walking disaster as a businessman for much of his life. This is not just my opinion. Warren Buffett said as much this past week."

Trump, the Bad, Bad Businessman - The New York Times
Did Buffett see Trumps tax return?

Tags
stop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.