Old 11-14-2017, 11:53 PM
n/a

Default Rub your nose in it, *ssholes.

Old 11-15-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Big applause.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

When do the administrators determine enough is enough of the crude, rude, inconsiderate language?

We all get that the political is opt in and not moderated.
Use of the ignore feature allows shutting off the offenders.

But when such language, poorly disguised is used in the title box, appearing in the general TOTV new posts....enough is enough.

Surely the administrators have the ability to either block or pull such title boxes. Make it a new rule.

There is no rationale that can be dispensed to allow for the public display of crude, malicious language.

Many who use the new posts feature should not have to be subjected to such language. If admin can end or delete a thread that doesn't measure up, they can surely do something about the foul language currently being allowed on the open forum!!
Old 11-15-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
When do the administrators determine enough is enough of the crude, rude, inconsiderate language?

But when such language, poorly disguised is used in the title box, appearing in the general TOTV new posts....enough is enough.

Surely the administrators have the ability to either block or pull such title boxes. Make it a new rule.

There is no rationale that can be dispensed to allow for the public display of crude, malicious language.

Many who use the new posts feature should not have to be subjected to such language. If admin can end or delete a thread that doesn't measure up, they can surely do something about the foul language currently being allowed on the open forum!!
This is a problem. I agree. There are also those threads that involve the Regular Forum. I mean the NFL Survivor League and the NFL 2017 Yahoo Pick-Em.

I am trying to remove the bad language posts from the TOTV Index on the Regular Forum.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is a problem. I agree. There are also those threads that involve the Regular Forum. I mean the NFL Survivor League and the NFL 2017 Yahoo Pick-Em.

I am trying to remove the bad language posts from the TOTV Index on the Regular Forum.
MAybe the administrators can enhance the ignore feature to take in title boxes.

Or they can not show the title boxes to those not opted in.

Or the simplest of all.....just ban the use of such language in the open forum....do whatever needs to be done to protect the 99+% who do not use and do not want to see such language in public forums.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
MAybe the administrators can enhance the ignore feature to take in title boxes.

Or they can not show the title boxes to those not opted in.

Or the simplest of all.....just ban the use of such language in the open forum....do whatever needs to be done to protect the 99+% who do not use and do not want to see such language in public forums.
You could bring it up with the Moderator. I will click on another thread soon so that this language is not in the Index window.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

When Tal said again and again..

"Trump sucks Putin's DlCK!"

Was the time to bring this up with the mods, I did. So now anything goes.

Tal is a $#%
Old 11-15-2017, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
You could bring it up with the Moderator. I will click on another thread soon so that this language is not in the Index window.
I do hope you speak the Moderator. I do not all that often.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:

Tal is a $#%
Unfortunately correct. Over the past year it was evident that the crude and rude content has been seeking the limits of what the administrators would/would not allow.

The unfortunate and very surprising conclusion?

Highlighted above!!
Old 11-15-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately correct. Over the past year it was evident that the crude and rude content has been seeking the limits of what the administrators would/would not allow.

The unfortunate and very surprising conclusion?

Highlighted above!!
Right. Trump and Putin and their relationship is world news. Allegiance's sick obsession with me is something else.

And Trump does seem to do Putin's bidding.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Tal is a $#%
This was quoted above by another poster.

I just Ignore this CRIMINAL HARASSER Allegiance but since this is an outright lie I will RECORD it.

I may have written than three or four times in the 30,000 posts I have on Talk of the Villages. Allegiance has made hundreds of personal insults on me all over the Political Forum and is probably Gene Coppola on the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and the NFL Survivor Challenge.

It is my First Amendment right to insult the US President. That is why the Founding Fathers wrote it. So that we can criticize Government Leaders. You have no right to harass, annoy, pester and irk me on the TOTV Political Forum Allegiance nor anywhere else online. This is CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I just Ignore this CRIMINAL HARASSER but since this is an outright lie I will RECORD it.

I may have written than three or four times in the 30,000 posts I have on Talk of the Villages. Allegiance has made hundreds of personal insults on me all over the Political Forum and is probably Gene Coppola on the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and the NFL Survivor Challenge.

It is my First Amendment right to insult the US President. That is why the Founding Fathers wrote it. So that we can criticize Government Leaders.
It's an outright lie.... but you admit to doing it at least 3 or 4 times.

U are a f ing a hole.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Leaping over my CRIMINAL HARASSER Allegiance whose posts most of the time IGNORE unless someone not on my IGNORE LIST quotes them.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Leaping over my CRIMINAL HARASSER Allegiance whose posts most of the time IGNORE unless someone not on my IGNORE LIST quotes them.
What about peeking and making records?
Old 11-15-2017, 11:53 PM
n/a

Tags
nose, rub

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.