Old 01-01-2016, 10:57 PM
n/a

grow up
Old 01-01-2016, 10:58 PM
n/a

i dont trust u
Old 01-02-2016, 05:30 AM
n/a

Dear Guest OP: Please define your application of trust? Do you mean in its honesty and ethical dealing? Do you mean in its quality of judgments? Or do you mean both?

My interpretation of your question is both. Anyone who blindly follows their government or for that matter any agency, organization or institute is foolish.

Reagan's "trust but verify" applies broadly. Most Americans love their America but understand the wisdom of "The Shadow" when he says "who knows what lurks in the hearts of men?"

Empirically speaking these past 8 years demonstrate that we can neither trust the honesty and integrity of the government nor trust its judgments.

Obama via executive order, regulations and use of various federal agencies, even those viewed as independent has attempted to place a stranglehold on our American way of life. I speak of the FED, IRS, EPA FCC EDUCATION ENERGY .

When government chooses it chooses wrongly. Bureaucrats only understand power and this bureaucracy has grown by leaps and bounds rewarding itself with compensations, benefit and bonuses that greatly surpass comparable jobs in the private sector. These bureaucrats performances flounders but they can't be fired

So, no I do not trust the government and I do not trust the government whether it is controlled by Democrats or Republicans.

As I said in the beginning of my comments no one should blindly follow any government , agency institution organization, etc

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-02-2016, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yes or No do you trust the American government this includes obama
To do what? Not even the founders trusted the government. That's why we have the Constitution. To protect us from the government.
Old 01-02-2016, 09:49 AM
n/a

You have chosen to bias the result by including Obama. Thus leaving us no other answer except NO!
Old 01-02-2016, 02:02 PM
n/a

Do I trust Obama? Lets see, he promised "affordable" health care, saying it will go down in cost. Who's cost did it go down for? I just received my new premium price for next year. My premium went up almost 11%. My co-pay had already gone up 50% for inpatient and outpatient hospital service. Would you trust a government program that lies and then steals almost a trillion bucks from our Medicare to pay for those that don't pay into it?

I have been told that I don't see the big picture of how much this is doing for us. Last I heard, we still have 40 million without health care insurance. Sounds to me like we just invested in another solar energy scheme.
Old 01-02-2016, 02:13 PM
n/a

"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely,"
This has never been truer!
Old 01-02-2016, 02:42 PM
n/a

Default reagan

Quote:
Dear Guest OP: Please define your application of trust? Do you mean in its honesty and ethical dealing? Do you mean in its quality of judgments? Or do you mean both?

My interpretation of your question is both. Anyone who blindly follows their government or for that matter any agency, organization or institute is foolish.

Reagan's "trust but verify" applies broadly. Most Americans love their America but understand the wisdom of "The Shadow" when he says "who knows what lurks in the hearts of men?"

Empirically speaking these past 8 years demonstrate that we can neither trust the honesty and integrity of the government nor trust its judgments.

Obama via executive order, regulations and use of various federal agencies, even those viewed as independent has attempted to place a stranglehold on our American way of life. I speak of the FED, IRS, EPA FCC EDUCATION ENERGY .

When government chooses it chooses wrongly. Bureaucrats only understand power and this bureaucracy has grown by leaps and bounds rewarding itself with compensations, benefit and bonuses that greatly surpass comparable jobs in the private sector. These bureaucrats performances flounders but they can't be fired

So, no I do not trust the government and I do not trust the government whether it is controlled by Democrats or Republicans.

As I said in the beginning of my comments no one should blindly follow any government , agency institution organization, etc

Personal Best Regards:
?

So Reagan's contra was 'trust but verify?'
Old 01-02-2016, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
?

I guess Clinton "trusted" Monica, huh?
Old 01-02-2016, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do I trust Obama? Lets see, he promised "affordable" health care, saying it will go down in cost. Who's cost did it go down for? I just received my new premium price for next year. My premium went up almost 11%. My co-pay had already gone up 50% for inpatient and outpatient hospital service. Would you trust a government program that lies and then steals almost a trillion bucks from our Medicare to pay for those that don't pay into it?

I have been told that I don't see the big picture of how much this is doing for us. Last I heard, we still have 40 million without health care insurance. Sounds to me like we just invested in another solar energy scheme.
You must be one of the unfortunate ones. Mine went DOWN 10% with no decrease in coverage and, no I am not on Medicare nor recieve any subsidies. I do see the penalties are going up this year for the freeloaders who do not obtain health coverage and expect free health care at the emergency room. I guess everyone has their own story to tell.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have chosen to bias the result by including Obama. Thus leaving us no other answer except NO!
Dear Guest: There you go again my mentioning of Obama was for the purpose of an example because its the latest government administration with rsult that have been recently felt by all. did you not read that I said "any government"...

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-02-2016, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
?

Dear Guest: Whoa I did say Reagan's trust but verify meaning his statement. I also said I would not trust äny"government...Capice

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-02-2016, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
You must be one of the unfortunate ones. Mine went DOWN 10% with no decrease in coverage and, no I am not on Medicare nor recieve any subsidies. I do see the penalties are going up this year for the freeloaders who do not obtain health coverage and expect free health care at the emergency room. I guess everyone has their own story to tell.
Dear guest:

Be careful the bottom is still dropping on Obamacare and if it continues we will all be affected because its aimed at the same marketplace

Beside which your schadenfreude comments seem to indicate some sort of superiority . Its not nice and karma's a bear.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-02-2016, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please explain to me about that persistent statement that has come up regarding "free ER health care." I would like to see that hospital that offers FREE ER to those that don't have insurance. Just give me an example, please. When I was young and married with family, I was between jobs and did not have insurance coverage. It was necessary to use the ER on one occasion and they not only billed me, but sent the collectors after me. Until I got back on my feet, I worked several part-time jobs and paid back my obligation. It was several thousand dollars, but we have always paid our debts. So, I would like to see how that works, where you can have free ER if you tell them that you don't have insurance.

You might also want to take into consideration that not everyone took up the mandate. Some have opted to pay the fine. That means that they are still going ot the ER without insurance. So, what changed? Premiums went up for the rest of us, co-payments went up, and deductibles went up. And, on top of that, insurance is cutting benefits. So, while you women are getting your contraceptives paid for now, my wife has lost some of her cancer testing coverage that was paid for by the insurance before Obamacare. Anyone want to guess at how much a P.E.T. scan costs?

Tags
trust, government, includes, obama, american

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.