Rubio Misses Votes

Old 12-30-2015, 09:17 PM
n/a

Default Rubio Misses Votes

Marco Rubio, the sometimes senator from Florida, mised around 35 percent of the votes in 2015. He acknowled this pitiful record and replied it made no difference because half of what goes on is for show and talk.

This IS NOT the kind of President we need. We need someone with passion for the job. The someone is Donald Trump.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:05 PM
n/a

And how many times did Obama miss votes?. Has NOYHING to do With becoming president
Old 12-31-2015, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And how many times did Obama miss votes?. Has NOYHING to do With becoming president
I don't know how many times Obama missed votes in the Senate. What percent was it?
Old 12-31-2015, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Marco Rubio, the sometimes senator from Florida, mised around 35 percent of the votes in 2015. He acknowled this pitiful record and replied it made no difference because half of what goes on is for show and talk.

This IS NOT the kind of President we need. We need someone with passion for the job. The someone is Donald Trump.
SO WHAT!!!
Sounds like a typical politician.....no different than Obama before he dupped America.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:55 AM
n/a

Vote Trump
Old 12-31-2015, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:

From Factcheck.org

"Obama missed more than 64 percent of votes in 2008, and Kerry missed even more — nearly 90 percent — in 2004."
====
Kind of tough to be in two places at once, D.C. and the campaign trail. No one faulted Obie one or scary Kerry about their missed votes. Why the sudden interest in Rubio? Scared that he is the next possible president? Apparently, the news media are saying that Rubio has the BEST chance to beat Chillary. That must be scaring a lot of Demarels (Dem-Liberal)
Old 12-31-2015, 10:05 AM
n/a

Why are we not taking to task our POTUS in name only?
Old 12-31-2015, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
From Factcheck.org

"Obama missed more than 64 percent of votes in 2008, and Kerry missed even more — nearly 90 percent — in 2004."
====
Kind of tough to be in two places at once, D.C. and the campaign trail. No one faulted Obie one or scary Kerry about their missed votes. Why the sudden interest in Rubio? Scared that he is the next possible president? Apparently, the news media are saying that Rubio has the BEST chance to beat Chillary. That must be scaring a lot of Demarels (Dem-Liberal)
Sorry. Guess that kind of closes this thread. Facts seem to quiet the liberal rhetoric pretty fast.
Old 12-31-2015, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why are we not taking to task our POTUS in name only?
Because it is a waste of time? Because he is given a free pass? Because we are considered racists if we say anything that is considered disapproval? And because he is on his way out, a failure? No use stomping upon a man that's down, right? And because the thread is about Rubio and his voting record?

And that(Rubio's missed votes) is a moot point when all presidential candidates miss votes when campaigning.
Old 12-31-2015, 01:19 PM
n/a

Rubio's response to this political ploy to harness is rise in the polls was to my wayof thinking logical.

He essential said Washington is broken and what does or doesn't get voted on doesn't matter because Obama will veto it anyway.. The only way it is going to get fixed is to elect a new president who can bring in a new era of government....that is why I am running

Given the fact that Republicans capitulated to Obama and the Democrats regarding the budget I am inclined to agree with Marco

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-31-2015, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rubio's response to this political ploy to harness is rise in the polls was to my wayof thinking logical.

He essential said Washington is broken and what does or doesn't get voted on doesn't matter because Obama will veto it anyway.. The only way it is going to get fixed is to elect a new president who can bring in a new era of government....that is why I am running

Given the fact that Republicans capitulated to Obama and the Democrats regarding the budget I am inclined to agree with Marco

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-31-2015, 05:39 PM
n/a

Default marco

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
marco's answer is to put it on a credit card, not his own lol
Old 12-31-2015, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
marco's answer is to put it on a credit card, not his own lol
Is that how he is going to pay for Obamacare so that it won't bankrupt medicare and our children?
Old 01-01-2016, 12:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
So you are saying that Senators shouldn't vote if they are sure the president is going to veto. That's absurd. The guy should quit.
Old 01-01-2016, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
So you are saying that Senators shouldn't vote if they are sure the president is going to veto. That's absurd. The guy should quit.
I must have read his post different than you. For some reason you have such insight on what a poster "really" means when they make a comment. Often not even what they said. Actually, ALWAYS what they didn't say.

Tags
florida, talk, votes, misses, rubio

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.